denyes11 Creations: Tyson T-Bone UPLOADED

denyes11

On 10/5/2018 at 12:34 PM, EvolutionIV said:

The close up of his face makes it look nothing like him, then you look at the animated pic you posted and it looks fine.

Really? I thought it looked pretty good, can you give me any changes I should make? He looks different without the angry expression he always does.

vDtrHLt.png

On 10/5/2018 at 12:25 PM, 0PERRIER0 said:

Looking good! Excited to see what else you put out this year. Hopefully you saved your stuff from last year. Had many of yours in my universe.

Planning on recreating some stuff from then, and a lot of more new guys. I love making "rare" CAWs.

On 10/5/2018 at 12:44 PM, noj222 said:

Looks great! Can't wait to use the Forgotten Sons this year around. Was always disappointed no one made them last year. 

Wesley looks so good, I'll put a preview up soon. Game crashes just after finishing Cutler's face, Oh well..

Edited by denyes11

3 hours ago, denyes11 said:

Really? I thought it looked pretty good, can you give me any changes I should make? He looks different without the angry expression he always does.

vDtrHLt.png

Planning on recreating some stuff from then, and a lot of more new guys. I love making "rare" CAWs.

Wesley looks so good, I'll put a preview up soon. Game crashes just after finishing Cutler's face, Oh well..

That ref pic is really blurry.. but 1 thing that's gotta be added to an updated version is definitely the "Wrinkle/Cheek" marks from his nose to his Mustache.. That's for sure a stand out piece whenever you look at face pics of him.. I don't think you can do anything with the eyebrows but they could use work if possible.. and the eyes just look weird to me and If I'm not mistaken they need to angle more like this \ / obviously not that high..

5 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

That ref pic is really blurry.. but 1 thing that's gotta be added to an updated version is definitely the "Wrinkle/Cheek" marks from his nose to his Mustache.. That's for sure a stand out piece whenever you look at face pics of him.. I don't think you can do anything with the eyebrows but they could use work if possible.. and the eyes just look weird to me and If I'm not mistaken they need to angle more like this \ / obviously not that high..

Updated his face. Thanks for the feedback. 

Will soon upload the trio after finishing touching up their moves and entrances. They'll be up at least by tomorrow, if not soon.

I can definitely notice the changes and I hope I helped.. I just wanted you to know I wasn't ripping on your CAW at all cause I know it's not easy to create them. Thanks for taking my advice and putting it to use.. Whenever I get the game and these are finished and up I definitely will be supporting by downloading them..

5 hours ago, CyBruis. said:

I like them all.. I will love to work with you on the The Forgotten Sons Project.

Thanks, are you on XBOX?

2 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

I can definitely notice the changes and I hope I helped.. I just wanted you to know I wasn't ripping on your CAW at all cause I know it's not easy to create them. Thanks for taking my advice and putting it to use.. Whenever I get the game and these are finished and up I definitely will be supporting by downloading them..

No problem, I do appreciate the "constructive critisicm" 😄 , I'm always trying to improve on my work, so it's all good. 

7 hours ago, CyBruis. said:

I like them all.. I will love to work with you on the The Forgotten Sons Project.

I literally came into this topic to suggest this.....

These look great, but the faces are really lacking - Cybruis is known for doing great faces. You two should really talk and make these 3 really special.

PLus @denyes11, is the revolving GIF thing hard to do? I quite like it!

Just downloaded all three.

Impressive work! I can’t criticize because A) I’m not the one creating so who am I to suggest anything and B) you’ve already done a commendable job with these three models AND even gave them move-sets.

I’ll be following your work this year and if these first three creations are any indiciation of things to come then HELL YES, man. 

:)

19 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

I literally came into this topic to suggest this.....

These look great, but the faces are really lacking - Cybruis is known for doing great faces. You two should really talk and make these 3 really special.

PLus @denyes11, is the revolving GIF thing hard to do? I quite like it!

Ouch, literally spent a while trying to make them perfect, but a lot of people are telling me they look great. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Maybe.

For the Gif, it's pretty easy. Simply download Screen to Gif  (Great App by the way), record your caw revolving around, and the app will let you crop and modify the length, etc.

11 hours ago, CyBruis. said:

Im just want to help you but its ok if you don't want my help. Good job on them.

Thank you, man, although they've already been uploaded. I'm so used to creating everything on my own, this teaming thing is all so new to me. Maybe in the future, if you're interested, we could do some great stuff. Added you on PS4, so that's a start.

Last year, your Chris Masters, Shannon Moore and Ted DiBiase Jr. were used by me to great lengths. All the way until this game came out. I hope you are considering re-doing some of them, if -I- had to pick one, it would be Shannon Moore.

12 hours ago, 0PERRIER0 said:

I’ve never seen someone tackle the Mexicool. 

Wow really? I figured some would at least try, perhaps I might think about making them if more people are interested. 

12 hours ago, Propellarhead9 said:

I would love to see someone put the effort in to make a good OI4K/oVe.

Those tattoos are pretty intimidating, although I've grown comfortable with creating them, done the sleeves of Shannon Moore and Jaxson Ryker, They seem pretty interesting!

11 hours ago, skeletonrook said:

would love to see a davey richards or john morrison.

If no one else tackles them, I might think about it. Haven't done Morrison in ages, back when I was just starting to CAW. We'll wait and see.

2 hours ago, mvaniskojr said:

Last year, your Chris Masters, Shannon Moore and Ted DiBiase Jr. were used by me to great lengths. All the way until this game came out. I hope you are considering re-doing some of them, if -I- had to pick one, it would be Shannon Moore.

I'd love to have another go at Moore again with a better face, maybe later on. I got you!