denyes11 Creations: Tyson T-Bone UPLOADED

denyes11

On 12/2/2018 at 4:42 PM, doug8701 said:

Great job on jaxson ryker when would he be online to download

Soon, I'm thinking of making a 2nd attire. I'll try to get these up before next week

Jaxson Ryker is up, includes updated face, body, tattoos, and features a 2nd entrance jacket. 

2reo9s2.jpg

Duke and Shafir faces, now on to the attires.

igj9q9.jpg

2d3upi.jpg

Edited by denyes11
  • Yes! 1

You are good with those tattoo textures any way you can work on Punishment Martinez or Tyson T-Bone that have complicating tattoo textures?

By the way awesome caws they look amazing 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chrismiavia said:

You are good with those tattoo textures any way you can work on Punishment Martinez or Tyson T-Bone that have complicating tattoo textures?

Thanks man! Tattoos are quite the hassle, especially sleeves, but it's worth it in the end. 

• Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, chrismiavia said:

Would love to see a t-bone! He's a monster on nxt uk

On 12/9/2018 at 10:28 PM, MrSid said:

Hey man, real nice work. May I know how you get such good face textures especially for Jessamyn Duke?

Social media, Google (obviously), etc. You just gotta keep an eye out, that's all

Edited by denyes11

On 12/28/2018 at 10:51 PM, Endo said:

Awesome horsewomen!!! Any plans on remaking your Joseph Conners from last year?

Maybe later perhaps, is there not any on CC? It'd be cool seeing him in a game with his torn off ear.

On 12/31/2018 at 9:43 AM, Endo said:

None lol I had to monster up one with random parts and had to ask since you made a crazy good one last year. 

Alright, used his texture from last year what do you think? A very early preview, I've noticed his eyebrows are less visible nowadays so I might create a new texture or simply revise this one.

Aichner and Conners, my 2K19 Version

2uhmqdj.jpg

303acub.jpg

Edited by denyes11
  • Like 2

Damn that's looking good so far! Its up 2 you if you wanna make a new face texture this one looks good but like you said about the eyebrows and you could make his cheek bones more pronounced. Either way loving this so far!

3 hours ago, Endo said:

Damn that's looking good so far! Its up 2 you if you wanna make a new face texture this one looks good but like you said about the eyebrows and you could make his cheek bones more pronounced. Either way loving this so far!

New texture, How's this?

20l14q9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Yes! 2

hi mate - where do you get your face textures from? I ask because your work shows so much potential but the face textures are really low quality and are letting you down a bit. Both these new ones look really pixelly - there is a programme called Gigapixel Defract made me aware of that blows up LQ images and uses AI to fill in the pixel gaps.

Also for the hair textures if you cover them with an in-game logo (the 1st logo - the wolf head is good) use GLOW with 0 intensity and make the logo black with 0 opacity it takes away the shine that makes hair textures look crap. Pro tip

• Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 2:24 AM, NickBreaker said:

hi mate - where do you get your face textures from? I ask because your work shows so much potential but the face textures are really low quality and are letting you down a bit. Both these new ones look really pixelly - there is a programme called Gigapixel Defract made me aware of that blows up LQ images and uses AI to fill in the pixel gaps.

Also for the hair textures if you cover them with an in-game logo (the 1st logo - the wolf head is good) use GLOW with 0 intensity and make the logo black with 0 opacity it takes away the shine that makes hair textures look crap. Pro tip

Thanks for the Gigapixel tip, does quite the job. How is this?

New texture for Conners. Hopefully, this can do the job. Excited to finish him.

2w3505x.jpg

• Like 1