denyes11 Creations: Tyson T-Bone UPLOADED

denyes11

3 hours ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Any ETA on the Underused Talent Pack?

They are all pretty much done, but I still have to play around with the movesets and entrances. They’ll definitely be up this week though

7 minutes ago, denyes11 said:

They are all pretty much done, but I still have to play around with the movesets and entrances. They’ll definitely be up this week though

GAH! The waiting is always the worst part. Looking forward to it!

7 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Someone deleted my comment what the hell

Didn’t you comment on caws.ws?😋 

It’s kinda harder to find the time, but I do try to make the most of it, so I really do appreciate you guys supporting my work, thank you!

On 10/30/2018 at 7:05 PM, denyes11 said:

Didn’t you comment on caws.ws?😋 

It’s kinda harder to find the time, but I do try to make the most of it, so I really do appreciate you guys supporting my work, thank you!

Oh i did didnt i my bad man 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Ha nice Matt Riddle. Gave London and Moore a try before my CAWs got corrupted. Good stuff! Gonna have to redownload them 😬

Ah that sucks, I've had so many data corruptions that I'd have to reinstall the game at least 3 times already... learned my lesson and save my data almost all the time. 

Oh the game data itself was fine. Just decided to delete some caws with the deletion utility using the option to delete the images associated with em, somehow that corrupted all my CAWs except my Raven 😑 all this after finding out my game is bugged with alt attires for regular wrestlers soooooo yeah 😂

9 minutes ago, denyes11 said:

Thanks! Here's a newer Matt Riddle preview (side by side), need small tweaks here and there, but I'm liking where this is going.

20ic8as.jpg

His lips are definitely less exaggerated than some of the others I've seen.

9 hours ago, TakeAChance said:

I put Red Dead 2 down last night just to log on and get Hassan. Love it! Besides Riddle, who do you have planned next?

Thanks, most likely I will finish Aldis and then move on to some of the older guys, will decide who later.

9 minutes ago, ParasiteAdam said:

@denyes11 Hey man I was looking over Shannon Moore (adding in his most current look/attire)and noticed that it has a blank face photo attached to him. Is that intentional?

Not at all man, have you tried redownloading him? heard that works sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Yes I have and its blank every time.

Odd, I'll reupload him right now, if it still persists, I might have to remake his face. Let me know if it shows properly now

Edited by denyes11

18 minutes ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Nah sorry bro still getting a blank face image. 

I won't be able to CAW until the weekend, unless I get an hour or so one of these days. This totally blows, I'll remove him from CC until I can fix it. Thanks for letting me know. 

8 hours ago, denyes11 said:

I won't be able to CAW until the weekend, unless I get an hour or so one of these days. This totally blows, I'll remove him from CC until I can fix it. Thanks for letting me know. 

No problem 

• 3 weeks later...

I know I said I was making retro guys, but I think of it as creating who I want and then some. Here are some previews, also doing Marina Shafir but still not feeling the face, so here are my newest additions.

Jaxson Ryker Updated Face+Body Texture added

dnh9w8.jpg

Jessamyn Duke: Really happy with how this turned out, especially the tattoos, all that work was worth it.

14y95sp.jpg

Edited by denyes11