Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

A short sign of life, so that nobody thinks, nothing happens here anymore. Enclosed a small "First Look" video. There are also more new features included. You can only see the features that work during the game. Injecting renders etc. only works if the game is not running, so it is not visible here.

Most new features (gender setting, menu etc.) also work with multiple selections.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 1

47 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

A short sign of life, so that nobody thinks, nothing happens here anymore. Enclosed a small "First Look" video. There are also more new features included. You can only see the features that work during the game. Injecting renders etc. only works if the game is not running, so it is not visible here.

Most new features (gender setting, menu etc.) also work with multiple selections.

I don't think anybody thinks nothing is happing, I think we are all very happy that there are people out there willing to do this for all of us. much props to you and all the modders. and a million thanks from me at least

• Thanks 2
  • Yes! 2

it's the worst preview ever because it has made waiting part damn too hard ;) really really awesome  ....... but with these previews waiting is becoming tougher. Thanks for all the hard work you are putting in for the community.

Thank you for your kind words, guys! I really appreciate that! It shouldn't be that long any more. Most things are done now. Hopefully I can create a first beta build this Saturday.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 5
  • Yes! 1

27 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Always appreciate your hard work bud! Are you integrating Render injection again this year?

Of course. It's already implemented.

And now that I've been asked a few times: No, CCT will not support the CODEX release! For a simple reason:

CCT only supports the latest version of the game which was available at the time of publication. And also its memory addresses. To prevent possible issues and damaged savegames, CCT does not work with previous versions of the game or other, cracked releases.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3
  • Yes! 2

22 hours ago, Zaiko619 said:

Does the game take time to start with CCT? (As in WrestlePlus)

The game takes quite a bit of time to start if the Chunk0.arc (a cache file caching important original game assets to allow quicker loading as well as an integrity check/cheksum) file is empty/deleted. Alas, you have to empty the Chunk0.arc file to get mods to work, since it will only work if the assets in it are 100% the same as the files you have installed otherwise, which they aren't in case of mods. As far as I know, nobody has truly figured out how to rebuild the Chunk0.arc file to include any file changes and generate a valid new checksum yet.
In addition, adding more files, which you do with mods, will naturally cause your game to load more files and thus start more slowly still. 
That's all independent of which tool you use. That said, CCT won't add any additional startup time on top of that.

The best way to speed up the loading of the game is to get better hardware - i.e. a fast (and large enough!) SSD for the OS and game and a healthy amount of RAM (16GB+) and Video RAM (6GB+) how fast your CPU and GPU can load things will all depend on it. But even with really good hardware it will take almost a minute to start without the Chunk0.arc file.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

13 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

El juego tarda un poco de tiempo en iniciarse si el archivo Chunk0.arc (un archivo de caché que almacena activos importantes del juego original para permitir una carga más rápida así como un control de integridad / cheksum) está vacío / eliminado. Desgraciadamente, debe vaciar el archivo Chunk0.arc para que los mods funcionen, ya que solo funcionará si los recursos que contiene son 100% iguales a los archivos que ha instalado de otra manera, que no son en el caso de mods. Que yo sepa, nadie realmente ha descubierto cómo reconstruir el archivo Chunk0.arc para incluir cambios en el archivo y generar una nueva suma de comprobación válida todavía.
Además, agregar más archivos, lo que haces con los mods, naturalmente hará que tu juego cargue más archivos y, por lo tanto, se inicie aún más lentamente. 
Eso es todo independiente de qué herramienta utilizas. Dicho esto, CCT no agregará ningún tiempo de inicio adicional además de eso.

La mejor manera de acelerar la carga del juego es obtener un mejor hardware, es decir, un SSD rápido (y lo suficientemente grande) para el sistema operativo y el juego y una cantidad saludable de RAM (16GB +) y Video RAM (6GB +) con qué rapidez La CPU y la GPU pueden cargar cosas también dependerán de ello. Pero incluso con un hardware realmente bueno, tomará un minuto o dos comenzar sin el archivo Chunk0.arc.

Ah okay...Thanks for the response bro 😉

Unfortunately, the development stalled the last few days because I was sick. That's why it did not come with a beta last Saturday. I'm sorry. There are therefore no further news or ETAs. I will inform you when the release goes live!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 4