Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

The two small issues are now fixed. I'm in the process of sending a test build to a few selected people. My only issue so far is the time, because Christmas is only a few days away and I'm really busy with my job. Just to let you know that all is fine. This first version won't have all features. Some of them are deactivated and will be activated within an update.

that,s amazing , when will the 1st version release?, i appriciate your hard work.

• Like 3

@TheVisitorX Take your time bro,

Ignore people that wants it right now as if they deserved anything, take the time it needs and it'll get there in due time. those who don't understand don't mod and don't do anything for the community, those leeches are the problem.

10 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

@TheVisitorX Take your time bro,

Ignore people that wants it right now as if they deserved anything, take the time it needs and it'll get there in due time. those who don't understand don't mod and don't do anything for the community, those leeches are the problem.

agreed, now I don't mod, but I have so much appreciation for the people who do. can wait how ever long it takes. without it we are stuck with the vanilla game.

thanks to the entire community of modders who hook us up so nice!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

The two small issues are now fixed. I'm in the process of sending a test build to a few selected people. My only issue so far is the time, because Christmas is only a few days away and I'm really busy with my job. Just to let you know that all is fine. This first version won't have all features. Some of them are deactivated and will be activated within an update.

Can you elaborate as to which features will not be available on day of release? Just wondering :) Also, Thank you for all your hard work and dedication! And don't work too hard :)

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

5 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Can you elaborate as to which features will not be available on day of release? Just wondering :) Also, Thank you for all your hard work and dedication! And don't work too hard :)

Sure, not included or deactivated in this release are:

- Tron injector (included, but deactivated due further testing)
- Memory Editor (included, but deactivated, because I have to include more checks)
- Export things to Data Editor (this feature is still WIP) -> export in general is working
- Workarounds for music (included, but deactivated due further testing)
- Set music, trons and animations (included, but deactivated due further testing)
- All other things are there (import pofo, moveset, team-info, match, render, set gender, move to dlc/manager/..., set playable flag, ch pac installer, regenerate chunk)

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 5
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

21 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Sure, not included or deactivated in this release are:

- Tron injector (included but deactivated due further testing)
- Memory Editor (included, but deactivated because I have include more checks)
- Export things to Data Editor (this feature is still WIP) -> export in general is working
- Workarounds for music (included, but deactivated due further testing)
- Set music, trons and animations (included, but deactivated due further testing)
- All other things are there (import pofo, moveset, team-info, match, render, set gender, move to dlc/manager/..., set playable flag)

Thanks! While Pozzum is away and my mods do not work at the moment, all I need for the time being are the pofo and moveset injectors to re-inject their pofos and movesets :)

14 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Thanks! While Pozzum is away and my mods do not work at the moment, all I need for the time being are the pofo and moveset injectors to re-inject their pofos and movesets :)

Yeah, I know, I think it's the most important feature. All other things can be done with DataEditor or Cheat Engine for now.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Since this beta will be public anyway, I need no further tester. I will release it as soon as I have the feedback that everything is working. This week for sure, so much i can say. Today I finally have some time to implement or fix more things. Please be patient, even if I understand that it su**s to wait for so long. Here, you'll find out first when the beta is ready for download.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

thanx visitorx for the work that u are doing,just glad that the ones trying to rush u didnt  frustrate u to the point of not doing it at all but in the long run its best to have a working program by u taking your time than a bug filled one or not have a program at all,ur work is much appreciated

Edited by DonSPa
  • Thanks 1

Hello Dear TheVisitorX, I can't wait to use CCT this year, Hell i am waiting with patience because i know that it's a lot of work and coding that you are doing every year.

I have a quick question, Will Render Replacement be like last year and for 2K17?

Or will it change this year, I mean the system to replace them. :)

Greetings from a German One from France,

BrianK

I just wanted to say I specifically held off buying this year's release until I knew CCT would be available.

Now that I know it will be released soon, I went ahead and got 2k19 because I consider your tool ESSENTIAL.

You're the best man. You keep this series alive for me.

• Too Sweet 2

3 hours ago, BrianMella57 said:

Hello Dear TheVisitorX, I can't wait to use CCT this year, Hell i am waiting with patience because i know that it's a lot of work and coding that you are doing every year.

I have a quick question, Will Render Replacement be like last year and for 2K17?

Or will it change this year, I mean the system to replace them. :)

Greetings from a German One from France,

BrianK

It is more or less the same as last year, but with another compression. Only the design has changed a bit, but nothing fancy, functionality is more or less the same.

By the way... Thank you for all the kind words in this thread. It is nice to see that so many people are using my tools and that they like what I have done with them. That motivates me a lot!!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 15
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 1

I just want to echo what others have said and say thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to create these tools. It's a huge help for us and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we appreciate it a lot. 

• Like 5

Yeah Thanks from all of us who do not mod but use mods and all of the tools. You and others who make these tools and mods have made this game so much more than it is out of the box. For me I love the old school and new japan/roh stuff. it makes the game that much more. I used to think 100 CAW before the modding stuff was plenty but then I found more and more I wanted to add and all of you guys made that possible. Mad props to you all. 

• Like 4

Heyo, I can't wait for the tool. I heard it will have the option to replace Renders? Would be great, the only tutorials I can find are for previous Games, but not 2K19. And a Tool I have to pay monthly for it.

1 hour ago, Stitch said:

Heyo, I can't wait for the tool. I heard it will have the option to replace Renders? Would be great, the only tutorials I can find are for previous Games, but not 2K19. And a Tool I have to pay monthly for it.

Replace renders - yes, but only superstar renders - no support for CAWs or modded superstars.

Edited by TheVisitorX