Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

Due to the very unsatisfactory situation that currently there is no free available tool that is compatible with Update 1.03, I have decided to publish an unfinished (use it at your own risk) version of CCT shortly. Actually, this is not my philosophy, but at the moment, due to a move and private issues, I do not find the time to complete it in such a way that I am 100% happy with it. There are still some checks left and unfortunately the export to the Data Editor is missing (the import works). I do my utmost to implement at least all the planned features at the last minute. Since an update mechanism has been implemented, the rest can be easily updated later. Thank you all for your patience!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 12
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 10
  • Yes! 1
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 1

Possibly not, just 1.03, because I'm always using the latest version. As soon as a new version is released, I internally adjust all the checks to avoid that people with older versions break the game because the addresses are no longer correct.

• Thanks 1

Hi VisitorX! I'm looking forward for your excellent tool. You do a very good and important job every year and for the whole wwe2k modding community. Thank you very much.
I have a short question towards the forthcoming new version of the tool. Would the tool have a feature for bulk copy wrestler data from WWE to Universe, e.g. copy all attributes (or paybacks, or movesets) of all wrestlers from WWE to Universe save 1?
I think this would be very helpfull, for example when someboddy edited the attrributes and so on from all wrestlers in myWWE (e.g. using Hype/DC's excelent excel data sheet) and start a new Universe, all data in the universe are back to vanilla. So he have to do all the editing in Universe again or at least change a bit in every wrestlers attributes in MyWWE and save it to Universe. When you have to do this with all the changed data from MyWWE (movesets, entrances, attributes and so on) this is really a pain in the ass.

13 minutes ago, Ankitgamerz zone said:

in how many days or hours can we expect the first version release ? 

i appriciate your hardwork , cct is an amazing tool for modding

This weekend. I think Sunday is more likely.

1 hour ago, Norulf793 said:

Hi VisitorX! I'm looking forward for your excellent tool. You do a very good and important job every year and for the whole wwe2k modding community. Thank you very much.
I have a short question towards the forthcoming new version of the tool. Would the tool have a feature for bulk copy wrestler data from WWE to Universe, e.g. copy all attributes (or paybacks, or movesets) of all wrestlers from WWE to Universe save 1?
I think this would be very helpfull, for example when someboddy edited the attrributes and so on from all wrestlers in myWWE (e.g. using Hype/DC's excelent excel data sheet) and start a new Universe, all data in the universe are back to vanilla. So he have to do all the editing in Universe again or at least change a bit in every wrestlers attributes in MyWWE and save it to Universe. When you have to do this with all the changed data from MyWWE (movesets, entrances, attributes and so on) this is really a pain in the ass.

Nice idea, but unfortunately CCT does not have such a feature/function. What you can do is a batch export of all movesets or pofos from MyWWE, but you still have to import each one separately into your universe save(s)...

But it could be useful to add something like that with an update, but definitely not in this version.

However, this universe injection is still very much WIP and I'm not sure if it's working as expected (But I hope so).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

This weekend. I think Sunday is more likely.

Nice idea, but unfortunately CCT does not have such a feature/function. What you can do is a batch export of all movesets or pofos from MyWWE, but you still have to import each one separately into your universe save(s)...

But it could be useful to add something like that with an update, but definitely not in this version.

However, this universe injection is still very much WIP and I'm not sure if it's working as expected (But I hope so).

that,s good , i am waiting for this tool eagerly

53 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

Will this program let swap Superstars genders in the save? Cause I swapped some with WrestlePlus for intergender matches, then my game updated and it stopped working.

Yes, changing gender for superstars (single or multiple at once) is supported. 

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

I have found two small issues that I would like to fix before the release, so that will be delayed a bit. Just a few hours. I think that should be possible. I will inform you when it's ready. Just be a little patient ;-).

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for all the hard work and time you put into this. And please don't mind the madness ;), the promos you posted had all the material to get one crazy for it. The direction you have taken , custom character tools + data editor will become one of the decision parameter in PC version market ;). For example I can extract a moveset and edit in data editor and load it back in any version  .02 or even .01 or .03 using cheat engine, but still I am eagerly waiting for your tool :). Stay blessed and thanks.

• Like 3

The two small issues are now fixed. I'm in the process of sending a test build to a few selected people. My only issue so far is the time, because Christmas is only a few days away and I'm really busy with my job. Just to let you know that all is fine. This first version won't have all features. Some of them are deactivated and will be activated within an update.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3