Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

On 10/22/2018 at 3:16 PM, Zaiko619 said:

It will be possible to have renders in mods? Like Cm Punk for example

if you want render then you need to replace a ingame character with punk and inject the render with cct once its release

any updates @TheVisitorX ?

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
to correct spelling
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry for the few updates in the last few days, but I'm still working hard to finish CCT 2019. But since I have to rewrite and adapt a lot, the release will take some time. Please be patient!

Today I will introduce another new feature, which is aimed especially at "professionals". The request came from @Perfectplex. With CCT 2019 it will be possible to edit pofo, movesets, custom match and team info files directly within CCT in a HexView (only in hexadecimal for now). For example, changes in the memory can be made quickly without having to go through external tools like CheatEngine.

See the screenshot below.

screenshot-edit1.jpg

screenshot-edit2.jpg

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Yes! 1

I'm trying my best to release a first build soon, but unfortunately I can't call an exact date yet. Not because I don't want it, but because it isn't yet foreseeable. There is still much to do and I also don't want to publish anything unfinished. But next week I have holidays, so the development will go much faster. Please have a little patience. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 5

The new "Renders Injector" tool is now complete.  I have managed that the tool works with the new Oodle data compression, but there is a minor issue. There are some dds images (IMAGICK) that suddenly stop working while they are still displayed normally with zlib compression. The only solution is to re-export the images with PAINT.NET / Visual Studio.

Here is a small file size comparison:

Same dds file compressed with:

* zlib: 129kb
* Oodle Kraken: 110kb

Big thanks @Perfectplex for the render ids!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

The new "Renders Injector" tool is now complete.  I have managed that the tool works with the new Oodle data compression, but there is a minor issue. There are some dds images (IMAGICK) that suddenly stop working while they are still displayed normally with zlib compression. The only solution is to re-export the images with PAINT.NET / Visual Studio.

Here is a small file size comparison:

Same dds file compressed with:

* zlib: 129kb
* Oodle Kraken: 110kb

Big thanks @Perfectplex for the render ids!

sorry but i dont understand normal created dds renders with photoshop wont work this year ?

1 minute ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

sorry but i dont understand normal created dds renders with photoshop wont work this year ?

They do, only a few specific dds files don't work.

Edited by TheVisitorX

No, it's just a comparison between old compression and new compression. With old compression that specific file is 129kb, with new compression it is 110kb.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Yes, I think that it's now safe to say that CCT 2019 will be released within the next two weeks. I have scheduled a release on this or next weekend, depending on how fast the development goes.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

I want to limit CCT 2019 to one specific area, the ability to mod superstar related data. I have taken over some functions from Data Editor, which I consider essential (music, trons etc.). I think, it should stay that way for now. If it's specifically about modding the game, SMM, which is still on my list or a completely different tool would be a better choice. In general, however, I am always open to suggestions and new ideas for further tools.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

It would be nice if there was a way to swap arenas and images and whatnot (all arenas related) that way we wouldn't be stuck with 'full packs' and would be easier to 'place' arena in, instead of injecting. I wish I could have the know how to do this.

For that case I think SMM would be the best way, because you can have multiple profiles with just the mods you want. So, for example, you can have a "retro" universe with just retro mods like arenas, superstars etc., but it does not overwrite anything in your game. All data is stored in another location and SMM swaps that data based on the selected profile. It's like the Nexus Mod Manager. Soon there will be a separate topic, where I will publish the tool. But until then a few adjustments are needed.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Glorious 1

11 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

For that case I think SMM would be the best way, because you can have multiple profiles with just the mods you want. So, for example, you can have a "retro" universe with just retro mods like arenas, superstars etc., but it does not overwrite anything in your game. All data is stored in another location and SMM swaps that data based on the selected profile. It's like the Nexus Mod Manager. Soon there will be a separate topic, where I will publish the tool. But until then a few adjustments are needed.

That is amazing. by the way ETA for the first wave for Fink's in about 2 weeks and I'll try to rush ra_m.pack asap.

• Like 1