Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

Does anyone else have an issue with CCT not showing all of your hard drives? I'm trying to select my install (steam) path, but the hard drive it's on does not appear when browsing. Oddly enough I can run the game from CCT though.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:43 AM, MarcoK_78 said:

Must is change the ID of the Superstars?

Yes, you'll have to change the IDs to whichever SlotID you wish to install them in in both the .pofo and the .moveset file in Data Editor to match the slot you install your mods in. You don't have to change anything for the chXXXYZ.pac files, CCT will change those for you depending on which slot, attire number and attire type you install them in.

On 6/24/2020 at 6:10 PM, shen476369685 said:

我为什么不能下载

It's very likely that the reason you can't download it because your government is blocking the file. I guess you could try to use a VPN that works in your country.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:24 AM, Braker92 said:

Can someone help me with modding wwe 2k19 and how to use and get the CCT please so confused 

Please read and understand the Installing Mods wiki page and you should be good to go.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:55 PM, Tronlover said:

@TheVisitorX 15~ min loading, any tips to run game faster?

Install the game on a fast SSD (most important), more RAM, a faster CPU, a faster video card with more VRAM. You can shave down loading times to 1-2 minutes with many mods installed with fast hardware.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:40 PM, HeIsJustice said:

Does anyone else have an issue with CCT not showing all of your hard drives? I'm trying to select my install (steam) path, but the hard drive it's on does not appear when browsing. Oddly enough I can run the game from CCT though.

Do your HDDs have drive letters assigned to them? If not, try to do so.  Maybe it's a Windows user permission issue, too, try to run the program in full Administrator mode or contact your system administrator to see what's up.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:55 AM, saedaegari said:

Thanks for all the great work bro :)

Just one question. Is there a way to bring back the default attire render after installing a custom render to it?

It isn't all that easy, but it's doable.
One way to do so is to delete the renders with the IDs of the wrestler you wish to restore from \WWE 2k19\mods\CCT\renders\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typea and \WWE 2k19\mods\CCT\renders\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\custom_typeb, restore the backups of your \WWE 2k19\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_singleread\texture\ssface\ltag_type*.pac files where the render of that wrestler is located (if you have Backups enabled in CCT, you should find them in CCT's backup folder otherwise you'll have to restore it from your personal backups or get them from the Vanilla files repository if they are available there).
Note that this will restore the renders for all wrestlers in that ltag_type*.pac file, so you'll have to re-inject the renders of any other wrestlers that you wish to keep custom renders for. 
Then Regenerate the Chunk0.def file with CCT.

An alternative and potentially easier way would likely be to get the original render files in .dds format for that wrestler (extract them from the respective ltag_type*.pac file with a .pac editing tool, or see if anybody has uploaded the default renders in their renders repository) and inject them over whatever you have now.

When I go on Sound Editor and press music_misc_1_m it says Error: Couldn't Load/Process PCK file what do I need to do

When I go on Sound Editor and press music_misc_1_m it says Error: Couldn't Load/Process PCK file what do I need to do

• 2 weeks later...

i have found my game in the computer under steamapps common and all that but the list of superstars in the game will not show up, it shows up in the sound editor program but not CCT, any help? 

Can anyone help me and show me how to install new superstar into the main roster? i have been trying for days now and the superstar i am trying to install don't show up. I have watched every video out there so far using CCT on how they install the superstar i followed every step by step instruction on how they do it and still no show for my game and roster. I do have every DLC and my game is up to date because i reinstall my game and same with CCT and tried if afterwards and still same result as before. Has anyone else gotten this issue? Can someone please help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Most of right click options are deactived, only import pac, render and tron are highlight and working. Anyone knows how can i fix it? Thanks. 

Edited by havok007

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Potentially dumb question.

I see a CCT mods folder in my WWE2K19 files that has the files of all the mods I have injected. If I simply delete the files in this CCT mods folder, will my game save revert back to the original files? Or is this CCT mods folder a backup folder created with the original files?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, christoph said:

Potentially dumb question.

I see a CCT mods folder in my WWE2K19 files that has the files of all the mods I have injected. If I simply delete the files in this CCT mods folder, will my game save revert back to the original files? Or is this CCT mods folder a backup folder created with the original files?

Yeah, if you delete a ch.pac in this folder, it will no longer appear in the game.

Be aware that if for example you have injected on The Rock (ch100) a mod, it will go in the CCT folder, and will not really replace The Rock. As I can see sometimes on 2km, it's better not to drag/drop a ch.pac in the pac. file of the main folder. CCT is better for this operation.
That's why it's better to keep the "original" file clean.

On the other hand don't forget to delete the chunck and regenerate this one each time you modify your 2k19 main folder (delete ch.pac, inject titantron, or others).

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 6:09 AM, SyK_Cowboy said:

for me it says run as aministrator to inject dds file and when i do it says the same thing i have uninstalled cct restarted my computer and nothing is working

I too am having this problem all of a sudden. It's been a while since I've tried injecting renders, but it used to work perfectly. Now all of a sudden, it asks me to "run as administrator" in order to inject a render. (Which, I've tried running as, and it doesn't work either.) 

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, so here is my issue, I don't know if this is the right place to post this,

So, I've been trying to find a way to get this mod, CANDICE LERAE HEEL ATTIRE by a7med3nter6 to work. It states that it is for the 2nd attire slot and to use data editor to achieve that. I mostly use CCT to install updated attires and rarely use Data Editor. So I followed a tutorial by SquaredCircle and was able to select which attire I wanted use, but it wouldn't appear. Using CCT I got a bit further. I was able to see the updated attire during the entrance, but during the match it would revert back to the default attire. I just don't what to do as I been fortunate not have issues, but this is one is above me.

As I said I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help, but if you guys can either point me in the right direction that would also be appreciated

On 5/12/2020 at 10:02, CGWF said:

Hola a todos, aquí está mi problema, no sé si este es el lugar adecuado para publicar esto,

Entonces, he estado tratando de encontrar una manera de hacer que este mod, CANDICE LERAE HEEL ATTIRE de a7med3nter6 funcione. Afirma que es para el segundo espacio de vestimenta y usar el editor de datos para lograrlo. Principalmente uso CCT para instalar atuendos actualizados y rara vez uso el Editor de datos. Así que seguí un tutorial de SquaredCircle y pude seleccionar qué atuendo quería usar, pero no aparecía. Usando CCT llegué un poco más lejos. Pude ver la vestimenta actualizada durante la entrada, pero durante el partido volvería a la vestimenta predeterminada. Simplemente no sé qué hacer porque tuve la suerte de no tener problemas, pero este es uno que está por encima de mí.

Como dije, no sé si este es el lugar adecuado para pedir ayuda, pero si ustedes pueden señalarme en la dirección correcta, eso también sería apreciado.

Hi, your problem is your mod's ch files have different attire slot, it would just be to change the last digits to 12 of your Ring attire in hxd program, then add how many attires you will use in Data Editor

I unlocked everyone I could using Wrestle+ to see if I can replace them with other wrestlers. 

I messed around with the Security/SWAT/Jojo/Renee/UnplayableCharacters/WWEStaff/HeavyDutyWorker, etc.

Both in this tool and the memory sheet it's listed to have some more people but I can't find them and they don't have a pac file in the folder for them either.

(Ex. Mexican Security)

25 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

I unlocked everyone I could using Wrestle+ to see if I can replace them with other wrestlers. 

I messed around with the Security/SWAT/Jojo/Renee/UnplayableCharacters/WWEStaff/HeavyDutyWorker, etc.

Both in this tool and the memory sheet it's listed to have some more people but I can't find them and they don't have a pac file in the folder for them either.

(Ex. Mexican Security)

There're a lot of slot that you can't use, like : BCW fan, Dad, Jack Tice, Pete Clark, Podcast Announcer for sure. The modded ch.pac doesn't work on those slots.

Ben

7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

There're a lot of slot that you can't use, like : BCW fan, Dad, Jack Tice, Pete Clark, Podcast Announcer for sure. The modded ch.pac doesn't work on those slots.

Ben

Alright. Is there a list somewhere that shows which ones don't work? Or the ones you named the only ones?

I guess the ones that don't have a pac file wouldn't work.

Edited by SnakeSlippers