Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

First off, thanks for your amazing tool!

Once you get the hang of it it is sooo smooth to work with it!

One thing that would make it even more awesome would be the option to import teams from mywwe to a universe slot!

I don´t know if this is even possible, as far as i can see for now, you can not edit the team data of a universe team at all, or am i just not seeing it?

• Yes! 1

First of thank you for your work! Please add a feature to import pofo/moveset to all universe/main slots at once if its possible for teams too. Also it would be so helpful to be able to change the order of crowd signs by id instead cause I can't find some the way it is, I heard you were going to maybe add the feature to insert/replace crowd signs...that would be awesome please do it if you have time. 🙏

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @TheVisitorX big up to you for this tool ! All work for me except one thing : I put renders to all the roster, and when I start the game, only half of the roster has their renders, and the strange thing is when I reload the game, others Superstars have their renders, but some of them had it before, but they don't have it anymore.. Can you help ? Thx

On 4/24/2020 at 11:31 AM, junktheprophet said:

Hey @TheVisitorX big up to you for this tool ! All work for me except one thing : I put renders to all the roster, and when I start the game, only half of the roster has their renders, and the strange thing is when I reload the game, others Superstars have their renders, but some of them had it before, but they don't have it anymore.. Can you help ? Thx

It' seems like a caching issue. Try to remove all original ltag typeX files from the chunk cache file, except for the modded ones. 

Edited by TheVisitorX

hey man, i cant put renders on DLC people like dakota kai and lio rush attire 2 through 10. i think CCT cant successfully install renders for DLC people. the version i downloaded was Custom Character Tools 2019 v1.3.1.0. any thoughts? 

9 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Hi im getting this when trying to inject?

https://imgur.com/A5Gm1Rj

I am running as admin.

Do you get that error on each slot? With each dds file? Does your render-directory contain any special characters and do you have enough free disk space?

Edited by TheVisitorX

On 4/29/2020 at 10:16 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Do you get that error on each slot? With each dds file? Does your render-directory contain any special characters and do you have enough free disk space?

Plenty of disk space, No special characters. Its not every slot but it seems to be mainly stock superstars :/ 

hi guys! i just downloaded CCT, my question is, i see several characters, names with UNUSED slot types. is there a way to use them in game? for example i want to use raven, it says he is unused. how do i "activate" these unused stuff?

Edited by KEKSZ

hello guys i have a problem, i inserted pofo and moveset by hulk hogan but when i enter the game there is no entrance, after loading it already appears in the ring without entrance. i am italian and i am using the translator sorry, could someone help me?

13 hours ago, KEKSZ said:

hi guys! i just downloaded CCT, my question is, i see several characters, names with UNUSED slot types. is there a way to use them in game? for example i want to use raven, it says he is unused. how do i "activate" these unused stuff?

You have got to install a Raven Mod from the Forums in that Slot, but you could install Raven on any Slot, those Names are just Placeholders, it´s up to you where and whom you install in any Slot

Yo uuuuhhhh I got the pc version of 2k19 yesterday and i downloaded all the programs necessary to start modding, but the custom character tool doesn't work for me. it says that the xml data couldn't load. what exactly does that mean and how can i fix that?

I already connected 2k19 to the program, but something still doesn't seem to work...

Edit: Nvm i got it working lmao 

Edited by Ardit Alija

This tool is fantastic - just started using it... has a bit of a learning curve but is great when you get going.

I have 2 questions I was hoping someone could help with.

1. None of my CAWs are showing up. They just saw CAW with the slots. Are you not able to edit anything from CCT with CAWs?

2. Changing Announcer Names has me a little confused. For example, I want to change "Dean Ambrose" to "Jon" or something like that for Jon Moxley. I know you use Data Editor for this. I was able to change the name to "Jon Moxley" but with the announcer settings it's just a list of numbers. Not sure what to do there. Any assistance would be great.

On 10/5/2018 at 3:34 AM, TheVisitorX said:

Custom Character Tools 2019

This is the place for all questions, bugs, error messages and suggestions regarding the new Custom Character Tools 2019 for WWE 2K19!

First I want to say a THANK YOU to @Cave Waverider for another great cooperation this year!

And also a BIG THANK YOU to @BamBams Universe! Without your donations and kind words there would be no CCT this year!!!

Features

Hide contents

- Install .moveset, .pofo, .team-info and .match files from disc or external tools like Data Editor
- Inject custom tron files (Apron, Mini, Ramp, Titan, Wall)
- Change/replace superstar images
- Uninstall superstars & caws
- Edit .pofo, .moveset, .team_info and .match files directly in CCT, with an internal MemoryEditor
- Export .pofo, .moveset, .team_info and .match files from memory or open and edit them in Data Editor for WWE 2k19
- Install CH-PAC files
- Read names of caws, teams and custom matches from the game and use them in the grid as well as update them in Data Editor for WWE 2k19 when exporting them to the latter.

=> CCT 2019 copies the files as mod, recognizes the name and changes the EMD section automatically. It also adds the necessary entries in Chunk0.def file and removes conflicting entries!

- Convert CH-PAC files in HPSC format to EPK8
- Clear Chunk0.arc file
- Re-generate Chunk0.def file full or add new entries automatically in "realtime mode"
- Build-in option to install some mods like "SuperString" or "PerfectPlextra"
- Change things on the fly like gender, music, animations, trons, ...

And ... maybe more?!

Changes

Reveal hidden contents

Fixed:

- Render hasn't changed in the game (hopefully fixed, please leave feedback!)
- Wrong compressed size in OODL file header (Thank you @pozzum)

The new render injection is the same process as in earlier versions, so that means it changes the id in the ltag files before applying a new render. You have to install all renders again via CCT to apply this 'fix'.

1.3.0.1 (Beta)

Fixed:

- Render cut-off

1.3.0.0 (Beta)

Added:

- Support for custom renders

Fixed:

- Hanson typeB render image
- Bobby Lashley typeA render image

Added:

- Updated TitantronFix mod from @HanleysFramer - install via "Mods" menu

Changed:

- Many smaller and some bigger interface improvements
- Better presentation / separation of the slots (Default, DLC, Hidden, ...)
- CCT will now enable and disable context menu functions, to better indicate what's available, instead of hiding them

Added:

- Search for "ReplacedName"
- If you have installed PerfectPlextra via CCT, it will read the hometown announcements from the Pofo and save them accordingly. There is no further adaptation necessary. The values have to be stated correctly in the Pofo! Except for the slots 459-469, which aren't included in PerfectPlextra.

Added:

- Accidental hidden option "Set playable" via Quick Actions => Set ... => Playable

Fixed:

- Small bug when using "chunk tools" with the latest update

Added:

- Support for "Rising Stars" DLC

Changed:

- Renders Injector now uses a copy of all ltag files (in CCT mod directory) instead of the original files

Fixed:

- Wrong render ids for Randy Orton 13/14, Sheamus and some others

- SuperString for update 1.04 has been added (thank you @pozzum for the update)

Added:

- Mods compatible with update 1.04 (TitantronFix by HanleysFramer and Universal Alternate Attire Unlock by Caveman)

- Added (partial) support for update 1.04

- Fixed some more render ids

- Fixed some wrong or missing render ids

- Added version check to commandline arguments

- Initial Release

Download

Hide contents

Click here to Download

This program is released as it is. Use it at your own risk! I don't take any responsibility for anything (good or bad) that may happen by using it! You should only use this tool on a clean game installation otherwise it could have some issues!

Tutorials

FAQ

Hide contents

What do I need to run this tool?

Custom Character Tools 2019 is a .NET-Application. So you will need .NET-Framework 4.5 to run this application! You will also need a 64bit Windows version up to Windows 10, because the executable was build with 64bit support.

OH NO!!! Your tool is a virus!!! I've get virus alerts from XYZ!!!

This tool uses methods to read and write to memory and files and also needs admin access to the registry, because it gets its path information from there. Some Anti Virus doesn't like that and their heuristic scan recognizes it as a virus! So if you'll get that alert it is simply because of that.

I can guarantee you that there is no virus. It's only a "false positive". So you will have to add this application to your exceptions. If you don't trust me, no problem. You don't have to use this tool!

CCT menu options are missing and not showing up!

CCT 2019 only shows menu options that are available in the current situation.
For example, right-click menu options that require the game to be running will only appear when the game is running (and the save is loaded) while options that require the game to be closed will only appear once the game isn't running.

Also, if you don't have an official Steam version of the game (cracks will not work due to memory structure being different!) that is compatible with the version of CCT you use, no options will show at all. In that case, update CCT via the internal updater to the latest version and also update the game to the latest version via Steam.

On a similar note, the "Installing Mods" menu entries for installing helper mods will only show up if the latest version of the respective installable helper mod(s) aren't installed already (if you wish to reinstall a mod, you'll have to delete that particlar helper mod from the WWE 2k19\mods\ folder first).

This has been handled this way to protect users from messing up their save or game files.

And before anyone ask .. No, it does not work with pirated versions! And you will need the latest version of the game! At this point 1.0.3. Any newer version needs an update!

Do you like my work and want future updates? Here you will have the chance to donate:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CHM6HN9Y4D44N

That helps me to make future updates and supports my work!

every time i try to download the cct file it takes me to  adfly and doesnt download anything pls help

So I uninstalled a few wrestlers using the tool. Now when I want to reinstall them, it shows up blank with a blank render on the menu. I actually put their original renders back, but it still shows up blank ever since the uninstall. Is there anyway to reinstall the ability to have a render to that slot? 

Edited by buffdiaz

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MarcoK_78 said:

What if the Wrestler not Listet in Custom Charakter Tool? I have Downloaded the Hollywood Blondes, but IDs and Names arent in CC.

You pick any other slot you wish to use for them (ideally one you don't want to use for whoever it's suggested for). You can type who you put in there in the "ReplacedName" field to keep track.