Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

12 hours ago, xalaidne said:

Hi everyone, when i try to inject a render the program crash and nothing is injected

Anyone know why ? Thanks in advance.

Without any error messages it is hard to tell... Do you have any mods installed? Especially render mods?

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

Without any error messages it is hard to tell... Do you have any mods installed? Especially render mods?

I don't have any mods installed. I'll try to unistall the game and re-download it.

Is it possible to delete a character after having imported the CH file? I tried the uninstall option while the game was running but the superstar remains in the roster.

---

Another question: is it normal that i see only one attire in the game per superstar after having imported multiple pac files?

Edited by skyteam

22 hours ago, skyteam said:

Is it possible to delete a character after having imported the CH file? I tried the uninstall option while the game was running but the superstar remains in the roster.

---

Another question: is it normal that i see only one attire in the game per superstar after having imported multiple pac files?

Ok im trying to install renders threw CCT but no luck. All I get is a blank screen. It only works when I do it manually.....am I missing something or not doing something on CCT for this to work? Its trying to work but it seems im missing something. Thanks

11 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Ok im trying to install renders threw CCT but no luck. All I get is a blank screen. It only works when I do it manually.....am I missing something or not doing something on CCT for this to work? Its trying to work but it seems im missing something. Thanks

Yes something is missing, you forgot to rebuild the def file.

• Like 1

after some backtracking here I found that using the paint.net DDS save program works best for CCT render. Works fine now. Im late, but thanks so much for this. Makes the game look totally different and greater. Wow 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 12/1/2019 at 4:45 PM, motishow said:

CCT was working in my machine until today, ow i can't get it to work

Captura.png

Anyone with the same problem? thanks

Delete the user.config file. The path to this file should be in the advanced error details. After that, restart CCT and check/change all your program settings, because they get lost if you delete that file. 

I'm not sure why, but sometimes that file gets corrupt. Possibly a problem with the integrated update tool. 

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Kudos for the hard work you're putting into the CCT. I know I have my problems, when injecting my mods, but this takes time off my shoulder. ;)

However, when it comes to the Superstring, even if I added the superstar's name and saved it, the game will still have the superstar's name of "(ID number) --EMPTY STRING TO BE ADDED". I made sure I edited it in all areas of the string, so I dunno how to fix that.

Edited by Mercurius

On 1/2/2020 at 4:52 AM, Mercurius said:

Kudos for the hard work you're putting into the CCT. I know I have my problems, when injecting my mods, but this takes time off my shoulder. ;)

However, when it comes to the Superstring, even if I added the superstar's name and saved it, the game will still have the superstar's name of "(ID number) --EMPTY STRING TO BE ADDED". I made sure I edited it in all areas of the string, so I dunno how to fix that.

Where did you add the name? In CCT? That is just for information purposes. It does not apply that changes into the game and it doesn't get it from there, except for CAW names. Regarding superstring. Make sure that there isn't another superstring file defined somewhere else in your chunk file, which overwrites your changes. 

Edited by TheVisitorX

• 2 weeks later...

I fixed that.

Now, I dunno if it's already discussed, but I did import the wall/banner trons to a modded superstar assigned to a vacant slot, and they aren't working, even if I assigned them in CCT. Did I do something wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, deionr829 said:

IN the settings in cct for data what folders should that go too

Do you mean the path to Data Editor? If so, you need to download Data Editor 2k19. Select the path to the main executable (Data Editor.exe).

Works fine when I'm installing new attires on already added wrestlers, but when I import a new wrestler, who doesn't have a slot already they don't appear in game? What am I doing wrong?

I choose correct slot ID, import pac files and regenerate too, but in game the added wrestler or wrestlers are nowhere to be found?

37 minutes ago, Lashley93 said:

Works fine when I'm installing new attires on already added wrestlers, but when I import a new wrestler, who doesn't have a slot already they don't appear in game? What am I doing wrong?

I choose correct slot ID, import pac files and regenerate too, but in game the added wrestler or wrestlers are nowhere to be found?

You have to install a pofo and moveset file...

Hi I have a question, is it possible to insert a real render for a caw?

Because I have all the roster with real renders and it's frustrating to see the caw without it.

Thank you very much for helping.

19 minutes ago, micencronin said:

Hi I have a question, is it possible to insert a real render for a caw?

Because I have all the roster with real renders and it's frustrating to see the caw without it.

Thank you very much for helping.

It's possible but from my understanding, you have to buy the tool that allows you to do it from some guy (whose name escapes me at the moment)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

You have to install a pofo and moveset file...

What do I do with mods without those files? are there any basic pofos/movesets?

Edited by Lashley93

• 1 month later...