Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

47 minutes ago, GarrettAK47 said:

i can only import CH-PAC Files, Renders And Trons and everything else is grayed out

?????

am i just stupid

Grayed out things and game closed - game needs to be running

Grayed out things and game running - game needs to be closed

Some functions aren't working when the game is running while others only work in that case.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

@TheVisitorX any chance you can incorporate a injector for arena menu logos?

Yes, since it is the same procedure, I will publish a tool for this, where you can simply specify the DDS file and the path (based on the tutorial) and then it will create the correct PAC file for it. Virtually all can be created with this (not just arena), you just have to know the correct path for the hash.. I'm still not sure if I will integrate it into CCT or publish a standalone tool for it.

21 hours ago, LordBarker said:

@TheVisitorX Thanks for the continued work on this. Do you think you'll be able to add a crowd sign replacer?

Maybe, yes. I will take a look.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Have you ever considered a one-click button to transfer all wrestler pofos and movesets to the Universe(s) ?

Not sure how easy to implement that'd be, but I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here who would save one hell of a lot of time with such a function

Regardless, really appreciate your tool and how it's simplified modding for me since the old X360 - thanks

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Have you ever considered a one-click button to transfer all wrestler pofos and movesets to the Universe(s) ?

Not sure how easy to implement that'd be, but I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here who would save one hell of a lot of time with such a function

Regardless, really appreciate your tool and how it's simplified modding for me since the old X360 - thanks

Yes, something like that is actually being considered. There will definitely be something in that direction. The current thing is not quite optimal.

4 hours ago, motishow said:

and how about render injection for caws? thanks bro

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. The renders for CAWs aren't working with files, but on the memory. I'm not sure if I can do anything else. So far, I don't think anyone has found out how it works. Except a tool that costs money.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. The renders for CAWs aren't working with files, but on the memory. I'm not sure if I can do anything else. So far, I don't think anyone has found out how it works. Except a tool that costs money.

I've been trying to figure out that one out myself, hit a roadblock with fonts... again(can't find information on a hushed Civil Engineering tool used by Japanese devs which could've possibly made them), didn't want to rip my hair out, so I stepped away, been wondering about that too though. I figured it was either memory based, or if the JFIF images/XMP image data found in decrypted body files is the culprit. 

CdjOoMS.png

Sadly, haven't been able to open the XMP data or JFIF yet, never dealt with either format, but I'll update you if I get anything out of them. (Similarly, if you or anyone else wants to dig through the hex of my decrypted files or try to pull anything out of them, I'll happily upload them in a zip.)

(PS.Thank you for CT, haven't said that yet, but it's truly appreciated, and makes life w/ modding this game a whole lot easier. Btw, said dude who made said paid tool sucks for being greedy w/ his info, can't help it, had to say it, sorry not sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@TheVisitorX First of all excellent work once again on the essential CCT which only gets better with each release.

I have a quick question, I tried making a custom data.xml file that doesn't include the mods listed and I noticed that there appears to be some odd ordering compared to how I have the quick reference guide.

Is this because of how you have programmed it or is this down to how the game reads the files and sorts them?

I also noticed some missing entries, is this intentional (slots don't work) or an oversight?

Here is my custom XML file layout, however when I test moving Mike Kanellis (for example from superstars to DLC) it moves Maria Kanellis.

Also would it not make more sense to name the SlotID as chID?

7308e9aebe35be4ab292320dcc2e0288.png

Missing Slot 302

5c5e025e82708b8b42b19ba7082b8b47.png

and the only other missing one that I know of Slot 358

e50ecc25201a455388dc08956f565158.png

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Perfectplex said:

@TheVisitorX

I have a quick question, I tried making a custom data.xml file that doesn't include the mods listed and I noticed that there appears to be some odd ordering compared to how I have the quick reference guide.

Is this because of how you have programmed it or is this down to how the game reads the files and sorts them?

7308e9aebe35be4ab292320dcc2e0288.png

Could you please send me your xml file for testing? In the first screenshot, however, I can not discover any errors!? The sorting is done by "SlotNumber", as can be seen by the arrow up next to "SlotNumber". If you want to sort by SlotID, just click on "SlotID". Currently, the sorting is lost later and will not be saved.

Is this because of how you have programmed

It's because the data grid sorts the columns by SlotNumber.

Regarding the missing slots:

It's intentional. According to pozzums list, slot 358 is an unpinnable referee. Slot 302 is broken/crashes (was Stephanie without Model).

Here is my custom XML file layout, however when I test moving Mike Kanellis (for example from superstars to DLC) it moves Maria Kanellis. 

That sounds like a bug. If I understand you correctly, then you right-clicked and tried to move the slot to DLC, but it changed another slot. Right?

Also would it not make more sense to name the SlotID as chID?

You're right. It would make more sense.

• Too Sweet 1

3 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

It's intentional. According to pozzums list, slot 358 is an unpinnable referee. Slot 302 is broken/crashes (was Stephanie without Model).

Ah right, that's fair enough then, also AJ Styles Gold seems to be impossible to set to playable so might be worth hiding that unless theres a work around of course.

I will just finish my xml file and send it your way for testing.

1 hour ago, Perfectplex said:

Ah right, that's fair enough then, also AJ Styles Gold seems to be impossible to set to playable so might be worth hiding that unless theres a work around of course.

I will just finish my xml file and send it your way for testing.

AJ Styles Gold needs to be unlocked in the towers to be playable, the game seems to have some sort of a safety in place to prevent those that haven't unlocked him to play him. Those that have unlocked him, however, might want to mod that slot. I'm not sure if that's even possible (I don't have him unlocked myself), but if it is, then it might be a good idea to keep him visible so those that do can still mod him.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 6/17/2019 at 2:33 AM, JLU1000 said:

@TheVisitorXI am having an issue where CCT is not letting me add renders to the game. It says I need use the program ad an admin. I have it set to run as admin and I still am getting this message. Is there a fix for this issue?

Check your disk capacity and make sure that you haven't opened a game file in another program like pac editor or something like that. 

Edited by TheVisitorX

@TheVisitorX Hi, I hope you're fine.

I see the slot ID 336 : Buddy Murphy has a Steamboat render, but locked to render it (I think it's the only one I can't rendered for the moment, and I have inject a render that's worked in game normally).

What it's the best thing to do? install the pac files, moveset and pofo on another mod, like William Regal for example, only if I want the mod rendered. And use the 336 only for the trons.

And it's possible to inject a create team with Data Editor in Universe Mode (the number 1 for me), I have just created The New Age Outlaws, Demolition and The Road Warriors to test, and all worked in game very well, renders, entrances, titantrons, movesets. I don't want to redo all my tag from Superstars to Universe one by one :(

Thanks for your advice :)

Have a nice day.

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @TheVisitorX have you thought anymore about adding an option to copy all data from superstars to say for instance Universe 1? 

Really would make life a lot easier rather than having to inject everything all over again for each character. :D 

• Like 2

Hiya, firstly, thank you so much for this amazing tool.

I just wanted to report an issue that I'm having regarding renders.

I have updated to the latest CCT and deleted my old mods/renders folder and have now begun the process of manually re-installing each render.

Mostly, this is working great, however, there are certain slots that seem to randomly revert back to the default render at times.

So far, I've noticed that both Dana Brooke and Sasha Banks revert back to the old render. Not sure if I've done something wrong but I've followed the same process for all other slots (I'm about 3/4 done now) and again, so far, it's only Dana and Sasha that revert.

Any guess on how to solve the issue? Thanks again!

Update:

Solved the issues of randomly reverting renders by uninstalling problem slots and installing over empty slots instead. In case anyone else reading this has had similar issues, the problem slots I had were: Dana Brooke, Sasha Banks, Sheamus, Undertaker 91, Daniel Bryan '10 and Jimmy Uso '14. Everything is resolved now and I have fully rendered all characters in my game. Thanks again for this incredible tool!

Here's a preview of the installed renders (I will release them all on my page shortly):

https://streamable.com/tmgd6

Edited by Just Not
  • Like 2