Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

Not sure if a bug but i upgraded to 1.0.1.4 and i get an user rights error when trying to import pofo and movesets. It was working fine, already installed mods like Chris Benoit and Hogan from Tekken. Then, i upgraded and i get this error when trying to install Scott Steiner. Maybe the pofo and movesets are wrong?.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, i managed to fix it. I needed to tweak the name and stuff ID from the pofos.

Edited by mudoraman

Visitor,

Thanks for your feedback! Everything is working very well. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that you're time and effort put into this project is not unappreciated. Thank you, and Happy New Year!

57 minutes ago, IUE1718 said:

Visitor,

Thanks for your feedback! Everything is working very well. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that you're time and effort put into this project is not unappreciated. Thank you, and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and thank you for your kind words! :)

Edited by TheVisitorX

imported a few modded guys to CAW slots and they don't show up in the game at all. other mods work fine, any idea?

or does this not support the CAWless thing that WrestlePlus did?

Edited by MRG

thanks for the awesome tool, I have a couple questions

how do I do managers and other wrestlers that are not in the list in cct?

like I want to do jimmy hart but theres no named slot for him, or the wm macho mans ect

thanks a million modders

7 hours ago, MRG said:

imported a few modded guys to CAW slots and they don't show up in the game at all. other mods work fine, any idea?

or does this not support the CAWless thing that WrestlePlus did?

No, PerfectPlextra doesn't include a CAWless mod.

2 hours ago, king91six said:

like I want to do jimmy hart but theres no named slot for him, or the wm macho mans ect

The names for the mods are just recommendations. You can use any of the slots/Wrestler IDs to inject whichever wrestlers, managers, etc. you choose. As for Macho man, you could simply import the .pac file as alternate attires for the existing one (and unlock them with Data Editor's Alternate Attire Unlocker).

3 hours ago, king91six said:

thanks a million modders

u can inject them into another slot,for example for jimmy hart i have him in slot 779 alex shelly,i just inject him there then make a pofo,movset and rename it jimmy hart 779,and dont forget to use the unlock alt attires if u r using all the attires..macho man is on the list at 232 use the unlock alt attires as well for him

Edited by DonSPa

10 minutes ago, DonSPa said:

for some reason some mods come out as doubles with 1 that hangs when loading and the other works fine, like enzo amore,jerry lawler,king kong bundy and michael hayes, what could be causing it and how do i get rid of the non working doubles?

That would mean that the .pofo has been injected into multiple slots/for multiple wrestler IDs. You'll have to figure out which ones you've mistakenly injected into and uninstall the wrestler for that slot (or inject it's original .pofo/.moveset in case you have replaced someone's by mistake).

@Cave Waverider hello friend, happy new year, i'm using perfect CCT, but i don't know wht in game i don't see titantron....i did evry perfect, put titantron file in the right folder, select titantron with Data editor.....evrythings good, but in game i don't see the titantron.....have you some advice to me please? i also installed titantron fix

Try to contact @HanleysFramer. He's the creator of the titantron fix. It seems like not all slots are possible with his fix. You could possibly try another slot. By the way, CCT has its own tron injector, you don't have to copy anything by yourself. 

Edited by TheVisitorX

Thanks for releasing the tool. I've installed the titantron fix, string, perfect plex and have installed a mod. I can play with the modded wrestler fine but his titantron won't play? I have the checked in movies, titantron and I have the 3 versions needed depending on arenas but still no luck

8 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Thanks for releasing the tool. I've installed the titantron fix, string, perfect plex and have installed a mod. I can play with the modded wrestler fine but his titantron won't play? I have the checked in movies, titantron and I have the 3 versions needed depending on arenas but still no luck

same here, no titans work?

Finally had some time to play around with this program a bit today(sorry I didn't have time to help beta test it), great job, this is such an awesome tool to have, I really like the new layout of it as well.  I installed @Robbie686's render pack and tried to rebuild the .def using X-packer but it didn't work, CCT seems to have no problem though. :)  Thanks for the early release of this program and all of the work you've put into it, can't wait for the last DLC/update to release so I can finish up the arena mod and then truly go to town on installing some /ch mods, and then who knows, I might even play the game at some point 0_0 :D  Have a good one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, 

Wanted to say thanks for the awesome work you have done on this program it is fantastic. I haven't worked out how to put titantrons in yet, but I had never placed a modded character in the game before this week, so I will read the tutorials and look into it soon. Also failed to get a entrance to work I installed for Hulk Hogan, again, probably my mistake. Absolutely loving it, will be donating soon.

Did want to say, you put in a slot for Road Warrior Hawk, but not Animal. Not sure if you meant to do that lol

• Thanks 1

Thank you for this tool.

I tried to import some pofos and movesets but I cant find a way to inject them in the game (if they dont get injected automatically using the "Import" feature). I've imported them but still I cant see the mods in the game, so either I'm doing something wrong with importing the m & p or there is another problem.

5 minutes ago, Dieselakoc said:

Thank you for this tool.

I tried to import some pofos and movesets but I cant find a way to inject them in the game (if they dont get injected automatically using the "Import" feature). I've imported them but still I cant see the mods in the game, so either I'm doing something wrong with importing the m & p or there is another problem.

Superstring installed? If not, install it. Mods do have "weird" names without. Universe or MyWWE? "Superstars" injects into "MyWWE" only! Universe has its own slot.

Regarding all reported issues with titantrons: As I have said, please contact @HanleysFramer. It's not an issue with CCT.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Sorry, but I have still the same problem/issue for weeks now, all I get when I click your link is a blank page.... nothing on it.

I use Chrome, but I even try on Internet Explorer and the same thing. 

On IE I don't have adblocker or anything else... since I never use it. 

I would really like to start Modding this year game. 

Edit: same thing with the String.Win.Pac I also get a blank page.

:(

Edited by drwho269

16 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

Sorry, but I have still the same problem/issue for weeks now, all I get when I click your link is a blank page.... nothing on it.

I use Chrome, but I even try on Internet Explorer and the same thing. 

On IE I don't have adblocker or anything else... since I never use it. 

I would really like to start Modding this year game. 

Possibly a Firewall or AntiVirus issue?

2 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Which things do you want to change? Changing belts is not possible with CCT.

like cheer or boo, and I want Hogan to have belts but when I give him one, his entrance is all jacked up