Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

After updating it seems I'm having a problem.

See the end of this message for details on invoking 

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1. (C:\Users\black\AppData\Local\Custom_Character_Tools_20\Custom_Character_Tools.ex_Url_byqurfwzw1m2kyzm0knwuakpxv30mynz\1.3.0.1\user.config line 9) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
   at System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictReadToNextElement(ExceptionAction action)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(XmlUtil xmlUtil)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.RefreshSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
   at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.SetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName, Object propertyValue)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.set_Item(String propertyName, Object value)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.set_Item(String propertyName, Object value)
   at Custom_Character_Tools.Properties.Settings.GlAMAXSUQ4clhIH9i5M(Object , Object , Object )
   at Custom_Character_Tools.Properties.Settings.set_game_path(String value)
   at ADF2oWgbGaxRTuQWjm.xhbrHIeWF9tIUeMr5Y.FEWwm3McXI(Object  , EventArgs  )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Custom_Character_Tools
    Assembly Version: 1.3.0.1
    Win32 Version: 1.3.0.1
    CodeBase: file:///F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/WWE%202K19/CCT/Custom_Character_Tools.exe
System
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3353.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.3190.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
0e702e19-2cb6-450c-b32d-849107b6a2bc
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.3.0.1
    CodeBase: file:///F:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/WWE%202K19/CCT/Custom_Character_Tools.exe
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

It looks like the updater is destroying the user.config on some systems. The same problem is noticeable in SE. I'm not sure what it is. Go to the path shown in the message and send me your user.config. I fix it for you. You will have to replace it with mine.

Edited by TheVisitorX

On 5/12/2019 at 10:00 PM, TheVisitorX said:

It looks like the updater is destroying the user.config on some systems. The same problem is noticeable in SE. I'm not sure what it is. Go to the path shown in the message and send me your user.config. I fix it for you. You will have to replace it with mine.

I ended up reinstalling it and it seemed to work after that. Is there a CCT build with @HanleyFramers adding renders method?

2 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

@TheVisitorX is there an easier way to import all my mods from Superstars to Universe1? Or do i have to do it all manually? :( 

Could be a nice idea for a future update. Copy pofo and moveset from MyWWE <-> UniverseX. Such a function should be easy to implement. But even better would be a global pofo and moveset installation.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, vigymuh said:

seems my  game can't get pass the loading screen after the update. the modded slot render change worked tho, just can't play any match right now.

That's perhaps Steam read the corrupted files, a moment ago, my game wasn't launched at all from Steam or @TheVisitorX CCT.

It was necessary that I "check the integrity of the files" on Steam, once that is done, test the game normally (without mod) - don't forget to create a backup of your save on another folder to have again all your content (Caws, Arenas, Universe save, Tag Team, ...)

If it works properly quits the game once saved. Lance CCT. Rehash / Resign, and restart the game from CCT. Normally, everything you could do is saved on CCT (pac.files, renders, moveset, and pofos).

Nota Bene

But beware, it is normal I think sometimes there are some errors on the game (on mine, the problem comes from renders), for example when the game is launched, I would have the render of Brian Cage (on the Brian Cage mod) and some of my new renders recently injected since the update disappear.

I tried to re-inject the renders after that of others like Mickey Nicholls, or Kota Ibushi, Vampiro, but this time it's Brian Cage's who disappears. I think it's just because it's still a CCT beta and will be fixed in the near future.

That's the real problem I'm having right now, but that does not stop you from playing.

I hope it helps you ;)

Ben

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 10:27 AM, vigymuh said:

seems my  game can't get pass the loading screen after the update. the modded slot render change worked tho, just can't play any match right now.

Could you please send me your modded render? I can't believe that it's because of the changed render. Do you have any other things installed? 

Edited by TheVisitorX

22 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Could you please send me your modded render? I can't believe that it's because of the changed render. Do you have any other things installed? 

massaged you the modded render.

no other things installed. 

I don't know if it's because of the renders or CCT, but it seems I can't import render anymore. New renders just doesn't show up in the game, it's still the old ones

1 hour ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I don't know if it's because of the renders or CCT, but it seems I can't import render anymore. New renders just doesn't show up in the game, it's still the old ones

The problem has mentioned several times in this topic, so it's a known issue.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

The problem has mentioned several times in this topic, so it's a known issue.

Sorry, I didn't browse the previous pages. Is it figured out?

2 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Sorry, I didn't browse the previous pages. Is it figured out?

Possibly yes, but I'm still testing it. There will hopefully soon be a fix available for this. I will let you know.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Possibly yes, but I'm still testing it. There will hopefully soon be a fix available for this. I will let you know.

This probably won't help you identify the problem in the least, but thought I'd share anyway. Injected renders just suddenly stopped showing up for me without warning one day - as mentioned previously, I was seeing the default one instead.

A couple of days later it just seemed to suddenly start reading my replacement render instead despite me not doing anything else to it. Some sort of weird caching issue maybe..?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

This probably won't help you identify the problem in the least, but thought I'd share anyway. Injected renders just suddenly stopped showing up for me without warning one day - as mentioned previously, I was seeing the default one instead.

A couple of days later it just seemed to suddenly start reading my replacement render instead despite me not doing anything else to it. Some sort of weird caching issue maybe..?

I have the same issues or just the render B appears in game, the A is the game default, certainly due to the Beta of CCT, because version before this one work really fine. I think @TheVisitorX 'll fixed that, just be patient ^^.

Edited by BlackBen83

Hello.

I just recently bought WWE2K19 and wanted to start modding. However, the download link in the OP is not working for me?

Says www.swarife.com is down. If anyone could help me with an alternative download link, I would be thankful.

Edited by Crowbar92

4 hours ago, Crowbar92 said:

Hello.

I just recently bought WWE2K19 and wanted to start modding. However, the download link in the OP is not working for me?

Says www.swarife.com is down. If anyone could help me with an alternative download link, I would be thankful.

Either you're blocking the URL through your firewall or security software, your Administrator, ISP, VPN, DNS Server or your government is. You could try changing to a public DNS server like Google's or 1.1.1.1 and see if it works then.

2 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Either you're blocking the URL through your firewall or security software, your Administrator, ISP, VPN, DNS Server or your government is. You could try changing to a public DNS server like Google's or 1.1.1.1 and see if it works then.

It worked.

On 5/26/2019 at 5:10 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you! I'll check it and then let you know.

want to give you an update that my game fails to load to the match whenever i want to play with characters that i have modded before (alt.attires and modded wrestlers) . untouched character aka default character has no problem whatsoever. my assumption is that CCT currently needs some fixing. 

3 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

The custom renders suddenly work today for me lol, I didn't even do anything 

@Gift Of Jericho Curiously it depends the rehash chunck.file, it's random.

2 hours ago, vigymuh said:

want to give you an update that my game fails to load to the match whenever i want to play with characters that i have modded before (alt.attires and modded wrestlers) . untouched character aka default character has no problem whatsoever. my assumption is that CCT currently needs some fixing. 

@vigymuh My game crash again yesterday night too, again. I think it comes from the last custom titantron I've injected or some renders (the last Kushida I've done crashed the game 1 on 2 try (so 50/50%). I'll perhaps verify the integrity of the game tomorrow evening to re-start a clean game.

Edited by BlackBen83

12 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Gift Of Jericho Curiously it depends the rehash chunck.file, it's random.

@vigymuh My game crash again yesterday night too, again. I think it comes from the last custom titantron I've injected or some renders (the last Kushida I've done crashed the game 1 on 2 try (so 50/50%). I'll perhaps verify the integrity of the game tomorrow evening to re-start a clean game.

i wouldn't do the verify the integrity since it messes up all of my mods and i have to re apply all of them one by one. i have done that once and i regretted it so much.

i think imma just wait for the CCT update and hope it fixes everything.

• Yes! 1