Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

I've followed the tutorial for importing custom pofo/moveset files into Universe 1, I've been importing them over some of the default wrestlers. But after saving and regenerating chunk0 [in that order] the character I imported over has vanished from the list of superstars and hasn't been replaced by anything.

56 minutes ago, wadd1edoo said:

I've followed the tutorial for importing custom pofo/moveset files into Universe 1, I've been importing them over some of the default wrestlers. But after saving and regenerating chunk0 [in that order] the character I imported over has vanished from the list of superstars and hasn't been replaced by anything.

Are you sure that he has vanished from the list? Do you have the SuperString mod installed? Which pofo did you use?

Edited by TheVisitorX

@TheVisitorX I've made .pofo files from some CAW wrestlers I have, I imported one using Data Editor and CCT over Kane and then the only Kanes in the list were the 98 and 02 variants. I've installed all the mods from the CCT menu.

I made sure it was all set to the correct slot.

Edited by wadd1edoo

8 minutes ago, wadd1edoo said:

@TheVisitorX I've made .pofo files from some CAW wrestlers I have, I imported one using Data Editor and CCT over Kane and then the only Kanes in the list were the 98 and 02 variants. I've installed all the mods from the CCT menu.

I made sure it was all set to the correct slot.

Did you also set the Wrestler ID, Commentary ID and Name Hex codes under Name Settings with Data Editor to point to the name you wish to use for the Wrestler?
CAWs don't have their names set in the .pofo as CAWs have their names elsewhere and they can't be used with a regular wrestler or mod.
So if you want to use a CAW's .pofo for a regular Wrestler or mod, you'll have to set the name and ID just like you do for mods.

And of course, you'll have the Super String installed to access Strings for names added with the Super String.

• Yes! 1

Anyone else have this trouble?

(From the wiki tutorial):

4. On the right-hand side of the main CCT Window, right-click on the SlotID you wish to install your Character .pac files for (don't be alarmed by the names in the Name column - these are default names for Superstars or suggested names to use in this slot for mods - you can always install a different Superstar in each slot if you wish!).

5. Click on Import->CH-Pac-Files.

...the drop-down menu from where I would choose to inject, does not appear

I'm using Windows 7 if that makes a difference

18 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Anyone else have this trouble?

(From the wiki tutorial):

...the drop-down menu from where I would choose to inject, does not appear

I'm using Windows 7 if that makes a difference

There is no drop down menu. If you mean the right click menu. If that's not visible then you have:

- a cracked version
- an outdated game version

=> no support for both!

Edited by TheVisitorX

12 hours ago, dashot88 said:

Amazing tool this year! If it is possible for your next release, can you add under quick actions a way to unlock/lock characters so I can get quickly get rid of some wrestlers I don't use

Isn't it available yet? If not, I will add that in the next version :).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

I think what your looking for is in the Quick Actions and then Move To

No, I don't want to move the character to around. I want to lock them so they don't show up on the menu or in game. That way if I ever want to bring them back all I have to do is unlock them.

I cannot inject pofo and moveset. I installed a CM Punk pack and start the Game. The Game updates to 1.04 and then i tried to inject but Right klick doesnt work anymore. Is this because of the 1.04 Update from Steam?

11 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

I cannot inject pofo and moveset. I installed a CM Punk pack and start the Game. The Game updates to 1.04 and then i tried to inject but Right klick doesnt work anymore. Is this because of the 1.04 Update from Steam?

Yes, the tools need to be updated and won't happen for a while probably till next week. but you can use cheat engine to install the pofo/moveset for now till everything is updated

1 hour ago, HBK_1980 said:

I have this problem me too.

Edited by Dollarman

Unfortunately, the update will take a while, because in addition to the changed memory addresses further adjustments are necessary. The new renders would have to be added, the misc file for the attires has to be updated, the titantronfix should not be up to date etc. :/ Hopefully PerfectPlextra is still working, because I'm not sure if Perfectplex would make an update for that 😞 .

Edited by TheVisitorX

CCT 1.0.1.5 has been released. This is NOT a new version, it only adds (partial) support for update 1.04.

Some limitations of this version:

- New renders have not yet been implemented
- Disabled "install mods" section, because all mods need to be updated
- Disabled automatically unlock alternate attires in CH-Pac installer until a new version of the "Universal Alternate Attire Unlock" is available

Please beware that this is NOT the final release!

There are no other changes in this release. No new features, no further bugfixes.

In addition, all slot names are still the old ones. I will update this later.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1