Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

2 hours ago, Kane3000 said:

Where can i download it please say me

The testers have found some bugs. But, currently, all are processed and fixed. I would like to release this version tomorrow. Unless there are some more serious bugs.

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

The testers have found some bugs. But, currently, all are processed and fixed. I would like to release this version tomorrow. Unless there are some more serious bugs.

Crossing my fingers and hoping there isn't! REALLY looking forward to a stable release :D

4 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

No more bug reports so far so I think it is safe to say that CCT 2019 can be released today. :)

Thank you very much! Herzlichen Dank!

Every year you bust your a*s for your awesome tools and i wanna say that you make alot of great work every year for CCT and SE :)

I also plan on to replace the In-Game Renders with Pictures like we had in past WWE Games :)

Greetings from the German Guy that lives in France,

BrianK :);)

EDIT: Quick question, can i import directly PNG-files for the IG-Renders ?

Edited by BrianMella57
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BrianMella57 said:

Thank you very much! Herzlichen Dank!

Every year you bust your a*s for your awesome tools and i wanna say that you make alot of great work every year for CCT and SE :)

I also plan on to replace the In-Game Renders with Pictures like we had in past WWE Games :)

Greetings from the German Guy that lives in France,

BrianK :);)

EDIT: Quick question, can i import directly PNG-files for the IG-Renders ?

Vielen Dank / thank you, Brian!

No, png is not possible. In order to use the render injection tool, you will need a "special" dds images (DXT5 or DXT10, if I remember correctly). There is a plugin for Paint.net, Photoshop or Visual Studio.

Edited by TheVisitorX

14 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Vielen Dank / thank you, Brian!

No, png is not possible. In order to use the render injection tool, you will need a "special" dds images (DXT5 or DXT10, if I remember correctly). There is a plugin for Paint.net, Photoshop or Visual Studio.

Thanks for the answer, I have Easy2Convert PNG to DDS as a tool, would it work if i make the PNG's in the good size and then convert it to DDS and import it?

Also, I will work on a pack of renders as a replacement for the original game renders but without the DLCs. :)

Can't wait for the release of your tool. ;)

As promised, CCT 2019 has been released!

Download link is in the first post of this thread! Happy testing!

And again, as a reminder: CCT does NOT work with pirated versions! The only supported version is 1.03!

I will ignore any errors related to a user using the wrong or pirated version!

Don't forget to make BACKUPS and use this tool at your own risk!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 2

10 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

As promised, CCT 2019 has been released!

Download link is in the first post of this thread! Happy testing!

And again, as a reminder: CCT does NOT work with pirated versions! The only supported version is 1.03!

I will ignore any errors related to a user using the wrong or pirated version!

Don't forget to make BACKUPS and use this tool at your own risk!

YAY!!!! So glad!

One question though, how do you install POFO and moveset files? I right click and go to import and they are not listed.

5 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

YAY!!!! So glad!

One question though, how do you install POFO and moveset files? I right click and go to import and they are not listed.

CCT 2019 works a bit different and "unusual" at first, that means it has a context-based menu. You will only see this options which you can use at the moment, so that means. On "Superstars" you will not see something like export or import team or match. If the game is not running, you will only see entries for import tron and ch files. If the game IS running, you will see other entries like import or export pofo, moveset, but not the import ch file option.

If there are no options at all, that means you have the wrong or an unsupported version of the game.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

CCT 2019 works a bit different and "unusual" at first, that means it has a context-based menu. You will only see this options which you can use at the moment, so that means. On "Superstars" you will not see something like export or import team or match. If the game is not running, you will only see entries for import tron and ch files. If the game IS running, you will see other entries like import or export pofo, moveset, but not the import ch file option.

OHH thanks a bunch! I didn't think about that lol!

2 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@TheVisitorX thanks so much for this dude, one question, how comes i don't have the option to change the superstar renders, or has that not been implemented into this release?

You should see this option:

- If a superstar has been selected (superstar means default superstar, not a modded slot)
- The game is NOT running (it does not work with the game opened because the ltag files are write protected in this case)

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

You should see this option:

- If a superstar has been selected (superstart means default superstar, not a modded slot)
- The game is NOT running (it does not work with the game opened because the ltag files are write protected in this case)

It just asked me to update :) and now render importing is working :) thank you dude

4 minutes ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

It just asked me to update :) and now render importing is working :) thank you dude

Interesting, because the update hasn't changed anything in this direction :D But glad that it's working :D

26 minutes ago, ItzTheRampage said:

Wait a second you figured out renders for different attires? Thats Dope

Mega :D Danke 

Unfortunately, no ;-). There are some superstars which already have renders for different attires in the ltag files, like Triple H, Flair, DiBiase.

Edited by TheVisitorX