Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

I liked ... more to know what space is occupying a ch (game / dlc / mod ...

on the other hand ... the fact that the "right click" drop-down now indicates if you are in the "STARS" or "UNIVERSE" slot is great ... (and avoids one another confusion XD)
Tanks for the update! Every day I love this tool more ...

----
some questions

In the future the mod slot list will be expanded (slots for Tony storm, Io shirai, and others?)

Is it planned to allow adding pac files of the "trons" as well as the ch?

regards!

On 3/5/2019 at 4:09 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Please, if you find more which aren't working, please let me know so I can fix them for the next version.

By the way, CCT 2019 v1.2.0.0 has been released via internal update tool!

I would like to ask all of you to upgrade to this version. It contains a lot of bigger and smaller improvements. Thanks to @Cave Waverider for testing, feedback and the suggestions.

Thanks form that - Ricochet now injects fine but Hanson still doesn't work.

I've changed pretty much all the others in the game and everyone else appears to be ok

28 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Thanks form that - Ricochet now injects fine but Hanson still doesn't work.

I've changed pretty much all the others in the game and everyone else appears to be ok

I'll have a look.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:09 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Please, if you find more which aren't working, please let me know so I can fix them for the next version.

By the way, CCT 2019 v1.2.0.0 has been released via internal update tool!

I would like to ask all of you to upgrade to this version. It contains a lot of bigger and smaller improvements. Thanks to @Cave Waverider for testing, feedback and the suggestions.

for my case i can't replace hanson character selection render and lashley loading screen render. everything else works fine though

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need help. I have literally done everything but this will not work. I am so frustrated. I cannot put him in his Benoit  "slot" and it remains "unused." No matter what I do, the game will not let me have the character. So, the thing is, the slot id remains "unused." I have regenerated and cleared it a thousand times. I dunno man, this thing hates me.

Edited by HierInEinemBlitz

2 hours ago, HierInEinemBlitz said:

I need help. I have literally done everything but this will not work. I am so frustrated. I cannot put him in his Benoit  "slot" and it remains "unused." No matter what I do, the game will not let me have the character. So, the thing is, the slot id remains "unused." I have regenerated and cleared it a thousand times. I dunno man, this thing hates me.

put him in a different slot then

15 hours ago, MJ Reese said:

i installed mods before i started a universe. to get those mods to work do i have to reinstall them?

You'll have to reinstall the .pofo and .moveset files for each new Universe save, of course (note that if you for example have injected them in your Universe 1 save, then delete that Universe 1 save and then start a new Universe 1 save, you'll have to re-inject them as well).

• Like 1

CCT 2019 1.2.1.0 has been released via internal update tool!

Changes in this release:

- Fixed Hanson typeB render image
- Fixed Bobby Lashley typeA render image
- Updated TitantronFix - install via "Mods" menu

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

tanks! updated and I prepare to test.

@TheVisitorX

I have an inquiry ...
if you have time and it is possible ...
Can you look at this doubt?

😧 the truth I would like to know if it is something normal or I am doing something wrong ...

https://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/71093-problem-with-mods-in-universe-mode/

thanks!

Edited by Kmaster

8 hours ago, HierInEinemBlitz said:

So, I now have the character installed, but when I choose the character, the game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen...any ideas?

You haven't installed your CH pac file(s) correctly.

Some possible reasons:

- Your CH pac file is missing
- Your CH pac file is incompatible with 2K19

Also make sure that you have re-generated your chunk cache file.

So the mod I am trying to install is the Chris Benoit Mod. Here is a link. It could very much be the character mod itself, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything else...I apologize for the inconvenience.

I have a problem with the new update of CCT 2019 1.2.1.0 whenever i install it it will work fine for a short time then all of  a sudden it closes down n the main exe file gets deleted from the folder I have it installed in saying it is a virus on my pc   

8 minutes ago, ryanbill33 said:

I have a problem with the new update of CCT 2019 1.2.1.0 whenever i install it it will work fine for a short time then all of  a sudden it closes down n the main exe file gets deleted from the folder I have it installed in saying it is a virus on my pc   

Add an exception to your Antivirus.

So, I did something dumb. I have a whole folder on my c drive for wwek2k19 mods and such, including programs like CCT, Data Editor, etc.

In order to save some space, I moved that folder to my e drive, which is larger. Yesterday, when I tried to install some new mods, CCT opened just fine and seemed to work. I installed a couple of .pac files. But then when I went to inject it via Data Editor, it gave me an error message. Do I need to change a directory setting either of those programs? Or, if I just move those programs back to where they were, should that correct the problem? Figured I should ask you guys first before I screwed up anything else. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

So, I did something dumb. I have a whole folder on my c drive for wwek2k19 mods and such, including programs like CCT, Data Editor, etc.

In order to save some space, I moved that folder to my e drive, which is larger. Yesterday, when I tried to install some new mods, CCT opened just fine and seemed to work. I installed a couple of .pac files. But then when I went to inject it via Data Editor, it gave me an error message. Do I need to change a directory setting either of those programs? Or, if I just move those programs back to where they were, should that correct the problem? Figured I should ask you guys first before I screwed up anything else. 

Thanks!

It should just be a matter of re-setting the directories in both CCT and Data Editor. For Data Editor, go to the Tools... Tab, and on the bottom right under Data Editor Settings, click the Reset all Tool Directories button and Restart Data Editor. Next time you click on any CCT-related buttons in Data Editor, you'll be prompted to pick the new path to CCT. In addition you can also click the Reset all File Load and Save Paths to Default to ensure you won't save things onto the old drive by mistake.

As for CCT, open it, click on Settings and under Data Editor, click the button labelled "..." and point it to the directory Data Editor is installed in, then click the Save button. Restart CCT.

While you're at it, check if the Game Directory and other paths are set correctly in both tools.

After this, both tools should be usable normally again.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

I'm experiencing a problem some others have said they were experiencing a few versions ago - the names etc. of the Rising Stars DLC characters are blank, as if they have no pofos. I checked which version of CCT I'm using and it's the latest v1.2.1.0 so not sure why I'm having this problem.

It's a fresh install of WWE 2K19, with SuperString and Perfect Plextra installed using this same version of CCT. I've cleared Chunk0.arc and regenerated Chunk0.def (and the backups for these are in a completely separate folder outside of the game directory).

Is there anything else I might have missed?

Edited by superkickparty
Typos