Custom Character Tools 2019 [Released: Version 1.3.1.0 Beta]

TheVisitorX

• Cave Waverider featured this topic

First news regarding CCT 2019:

I'd like to have a consistent design for my tools, that means that CCT will inherit the look of the Sound Editor this year. This also simplifies navigation for people who are familiar with SE. The superstars will find themselves in a datagrid view. All important details are then, as with SE, accessible via a context menu via right-click. Below is a first screenshot. Beware that it's still WIP and may changes a bit in the final release.

screenshot5.jpg

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

no option of create chunk and regenerate .def file in utilites like last year ? also install pac plus option ?

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
to add more info

1 hour ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

no option of create chunk and regenerate .def file in utilites like last year ? also install pac plus option ?

You can use Wrestleplus for that ;)

53 minutes ago, Thebigbadwolf261 said:

You can use Wrestleplus for that ;)

i know but custom character tool comes in handy for quick jobs like last year 2k18 version after you unlock attires in data editor and in data editor you select custom character tool to quickly do the job of clearing chunk 

19 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Thank you for your work. :cheers: Will the new CCT be able to convert the ch files in EPK again?

Yes, the procedure from last year seems to work fine with 2K19. But some ch pac files from previous releases don't work, but that's not a problem with the EPK8 file format. 

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 2