Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

It's currently difficult to say. The last few years it worked. You may need to update Wwise. Otherwise we hope for the best. Currently no versions are planned for 2K20, as I am not sure if I will get 2K20.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I can understnand that, the game looks interesting, sort of, from what I read. It would be neat to have as its an amazing thing, but I get how 2k0- is soiunding. So you are saying with an updated wwise it might work anyway for 2k20 without needing to be tweaked? That would rule, and at least it works for 2k19. :)

ABLE TO LOAD MUSIC IN EDITOR BUT WONT PLAY IN GAME

It was working fine before, but now it wont play the replaced files. I re installed the editor and game altogether and it didn't fix it. Here;s a quick video, there is nothing in ReplacedSounds but somehow keeps playing the tracks I had before reinstalling?. Can someone help me out? :(

Hey there!

Maybe someone can help me. Today I played 2k19 and my computer crashed. After restarting, all my custom themes were replaced by the originals. So I startet the Sound Editor again and got the following error:

https://imgur.com/zT2k6mv

I can open the details, but I think its too long to post here. But I would send the text, if you could help me with that. :D I already rebooted my computer, de- and installed the Sound Editor, updated Wwise. I'm very thankful for help. :)

Edit: Searched so long for a solution - and found one shortly after I made this post. :D Just delete the user.config in User/AppData/Local/SoundEditor2019 

Edited by Freiik
  • Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm trying to replace some songs but I can't seem to find them. I opened every single pck file and I can't seem to find Randy Savage's theme. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks for Sound Editor  2k19

It's great 

I accidentally changed a name in the Music_misc_2_m.pack Under  the Candies 3 and above the 80's 2 can tell me the name so I change it back 

Thanks

Edited by trikey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, ExtremeIcon said:

Anyone have any idea why i'm suddenly getting "unhandled exception has occurred" when trying to convert themes.

Please post more details, for example a screenshot with the unhandled exception. 

19 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

I dont have menu music pathcer can't find at tools sections except tools&resources . please give a direct link for menumusic patcher for wwe 2k19. also checked my sound converter which only have sound converter

There is no link. It isn't a standalone tool. It is included in SE.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, this is weird.  I replaced Lita's theme with the uncensored version, and I swapped every menu song with some of my own MP3s.  Everything converted with no errors, and I injected every song with no problems, but for some reason, the Lita change took while the menu changes didn't.  I ran the MenuMusic Patcher when I first opened Sound Editor, and I found the menu songs in the file called "soundtrack_m.pck" (located in the WWE 2k19/sound directory).  I'm using Sound Editor 2019, which is set to run as administrator (if that helps).  Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Never mind.  As soon as I posted, I looked through the thread and found out I was injecting into the wrong file.  All is good now.  That being said, will it hurt anything if I leave my soundtrack_m.pck with my custom songs injected or should I replace it with the original?

Edited by DoubleAgent74
more info

Whenever I inject new RAW and SD themes into the old ones, my in-game theme sounds go silent. Previews and sounds just don't play anything anymore. Is there a fix for this?

Scratch that. Apparently Menu Music volume also affects show volume. Everything is working now!

Edited by Trap Master

• 3 weeks later...

In SE 2019 When trying to replace a theme song i click import then import my wem file but it gives me an error "Error: Couldn't inject file data" I have wwise 2017 installed too.

Just getting to grips with this. Fantastic tool, many thanks.

Where in the game files are the crowd noises located?
There's a few particuarly annoying sounds included amongst them (like the airhorn and what sounds like cat calling ''louie!" followed by "higher!'' - i have no idea what they're supposed to say).

And the location for noises where are the wrestler's scream when taking damage, please?
The scream at around 20 seconds into this video - https://youtu.be/9gT6Irej98M
This scream is completely off putting when playing matches. Why is it in the games when it's so infamous and well known? Even women created wrestlers make this scream.

• Yes! 1

Does anyone know which file the ring mat sfx is in, and what it might be named? 
Specifically, like when someone gets slammed to the mat. I can’t stand that sfx and am going to try and replace it with the ring mat sfx from 2k14, but first I need to find it. I’ve  searched quite a bit with no luck.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:49 AM, DoubleAgent74 said:

OK, this is weird.  I replaced Lita's theme with the uncensored version, and I swapped every menu song with some of my own MP3s.  Everything converted with no errors, and I injected every song with no problems, but for some reason, the Lita change took while the menu changes didn't.  I ran the MenuMusic Patcher when I first opened Sound Editor, and I found the menu songs in the file called "soundtrack_m.pck" (located in the WWE 2k19/sound directory).  I'm using Sound Editor 2019, which is set to run as administrator (if that helps).  Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Never mind.  As soon as I posted, I looked through the thread and found out I was injecting into the wrong file.  All is good now.  That being said, will it hurt anything if I leave my soundtrack_m.pck with my custom songs injected or should I replace it with the original?

replacing the soundtrack .. you need to make sure you're injecting it into game_mode_m.pck over the soundtrack files there and make sure that you've done your menu music patcher on the Tools dropdown on Sound Editor then regen, do the 'save' thing .. you should be good to go. make sure you don't have your "Music" slider all the way down and that you have your songs checked in jukebox. they'll still be named incorrectly and have the default box art for the song, but they should work

• Like 1

this still works with the current 1.07 patch of WWE2k20 right? I've installed Sound Editor 2019 as well as Wwise 2017.1.2.6361 and gave SE the proper location for WWise. I launched WWE 2k20 and loaded it and closed it, I downloaded a few themes and coverted the via SE's converter and when I try to Import, it creates a backup and immediately says "Error: Couldn't Inject File Data. I have no clue why. WWE 2K20 isn't open, I've attempted reinstalls of SE and WWise but still the same result.

I am pretty sure I have the right WWise and the right SE, what am I doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tried to replace the Raw theme and it broke, lost the table entry and now the game doesn't launch, do you know where the backup files are created so I can revert?