Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

I have injected many renders without any issues using your awesome tool but since the update (1.3.0.0) I've had trouble with 2 out of the 4 slots I've tried injecting to. Heath Slater and Tyler Breeze are just showing the default renders

Edited by trioxin1331

2 minutes ago, trioxin1331 said:

I have injected many renders without any issues using your awesome tool but since the new update i've had trouble with 2 out of the 4 slots i've tried injecting to. Heath Slater and Tyler Breeze are just showing the default renders

Wrong topic ;). Caching issues are possible. The current CCT version does not delete the references withing the original file archive. Try to move the pac file in the chunk0.def file or delete the original ltag typeb file / remove the reference from there. I'm still unsure how I will handle that in the future.

30 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Wrong topic ;). Caching issues are possible. The current CCT version does not delete the references withing the original file archive. Try to move the pac file in the chunk0.def file or delete the original ltag typeb file / remove the reference from there. I'm still unsure how I will handle that in the future.

My bad! I'm a bit of a noob so didn't go digging in the chunk (as i wouldn't a have a clue what i'm doing) but deleting the original itag typeb didn't do anything. I just reverted to version 1.2.1.0 and it works like a charm

38 minutes ago, trioxin1331 said:

My bad! I'm a bit of a noob so didn't go digging in the chunk (as i wouldn't a have a clue what i'm doing) but deleting the original itag typeb didn't do anything. I just reverted to version 1.2.1.0 and it works like a charm

No problem. I'm still trying to find a (better) solution for that. Maybe in the next release.

Hi 

So after resetting windows on my pc i downloaded the editor and the version of Wwise stated on the instructions. For some reason it won’t work, whenever I replace the sounds it plays the correct track on the sound editor but not in game. Help 😅

1 hour ago, Pixilate said:

Hi 

So after resetting windows on my pc i downloaded the editor and the version of Wwise stated on the instructions. For some reason it won’t work, whenever I replace the sounds it plays the correct track on the sound editor but not in game. Help 😅

Which sound? Possibly the wrong file?

3 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Which sound? Possibly the wrong file?

So for example, I replaced 90s 1 with Candice LeRaes new song. It worked fine the first time. I had to re install windows on my PC, and then i downloaded WWE2K19, Sound Editor and Wwise. When I opened the SE again, no sounds were replaced, it was like if it was my first time downloading the editor. However 90s 1 (and the rest of the sound i had previously replaced with theme songs) still played Candice's theme song. It did this in the editor but not in game, so I went and tried to replaced 90s 1 with Candices theme again, but it wouldn't play it in game either. and thats where i am stuck, also sorry if its confusing, English is not my first language :v

TheVisitorX could you help me you sound editor stopped working for me. it shows error and let's me only to close it. tried to reinstall didn't help also tried restarting pc still nothing

1 hour ago, Zaiboerelis said:

TheVisitorX could you help me you sound editor stopped working for me. it shows error and let's me only to close it. tried to reinstall didn't help also tried restarting pc still nothing

Which error do you get?

Hi TheVisitorX.

Could use a little help here. After converting and importing new wem files, they are not loud enough from the game. Though, they play fine with the audio player that is integrated with SE 2019. I am using the latest SE version, and using the default settings with the converter. What could be wrong ?

40 minutes ago, devil172 said:

Hi TheVisitorX.

Could use a little help here. After converting and importing new wem files, they are not loud enough from the game. Though, they play fine with the audio player that is integrated with SE 2019. I am using the latest SE version, and using the default settings with the converter. What could be wrong ?

Unfortunately there is nothing wrong. That's a known issue. Try to replace another sound file. The parameters (volume for example) are hard-coded outside of the sound file itself. You could try to make the file louder (there are some tutorials somewhere in this forum) or play with the sliders in the converter tool. And sometimes it helps to use another sound file.

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

Unfortunately there is nothing wrong. That's a known issue. Try to replace another sound file. The parameters (volume for example) are hard-coded outside of the sound file itself. You could try to make the file louder (there are some tutorial somewhere in this forum) our yould play with the sliders in the converter tool. Or sometimes it helps to use another sound file.

Thanks for the quick reply.

The thread I found here addresses the same issue for 2k18(I didn't face quiet sound issues with that game).

8 minutes ago, devil172 said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

The thread I found here addresses the same issue for 2k18(I didn't face quiet sound issues with that game).

Yep this problem exists since the beginning but it's a lot more worse since last year, because they have changed/expanded the internal sound system.

Edited by TheVisitorX

7 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yep this problem exists since the beginning but it's a lot more worse since last year, because they have changed/expanded the internal sound system.

Oh. Makes sense. Thank you

32 minutes ago, Zaiboerelis said:

soi is there any way to fix my problem

Could you please upload a screenshot with the error/exception expanded (click on Details)?

Edited by TheVisitorX

You have the same configuration errors as some users. Please do the following:

Go to the path of your user.config file (you can find the path in the error message) and send me your config. I will fix it for you and you have to replace that file with mine and it should work.

Hi

Asking for help again, I downloaded the editor and the correct version of Wwise but it wont play the custom songs in game, only in the sound editor. I checked the path and its correct. I have uninstalled several times with no luck. What can I do to fix it?