Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

Hey Visitor! Thanks for the update!

I actually think there might be a slight problem with the download link. 1.0.1 is the version I keep downloading.

I had to reformat my hard drive and cant believe all the old music I injected and all my CAWS and everything came back when I was done reformatting. But, I went to download this program again and it took me a bit to realize what was going on because when I loaded a pck file nothing would show - just ENG and SFX or whatever when the main file was uncollapsed in the left column. Anyway, if you could help me out when you get the chance. Its no rush but I still haven't done my tag teams haha

8 hours ago, dsegedy said:

Hey Visitor! Thanks for the update!

I actually think there might be a slight problem with the download link. 1.0.1 is the version I keep downloading.

Try it again and let me know if it's working.

Regarding your other issue. I'm not sure... Could you tell me the exact steps to reproduce this issue?

Edited by TheVisitorX

5 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Disable your ad-blocker as usual.

I don't have one, it just kept going to virus site and shutting down my internet, if the old one is still good I will just use that one

thanks for your help

2 minutes ago, king91six said:

I don't have one, it just kept going to virus site and shutting down my internet, if the old one is still good I will just use that one

thanks for your help

Which version do you have? You can also use the internal update tool if your version is not too old.

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

Which version do you have? You can also use the internal update tool if your version is not too old.

I have the one right before this one, but the auto update don't work, same with cct, but its all working still so if I don't need the new im good, I do have a question tho, I just deleted my game and started over, I was having some issues, but the main one was even tho I used the no boa option for Hollywood Hogan, he always still has a boa and it don't move, it just hangs thru his legs? any idea about that?

thanks again for everything

1 minute ago, king91six said:

I have the one right before this one, but the auto update don't work, same with cct, but its all working still so if I don't need the new im good, I do have a question tho, I just deleted my game and started over, I was having some issues, but the main one was even tho I used the no boa option for Hollywood Hogan, he always still has a boa and it don't move, it just hangs thru his legs? any idea about that?

thanks again for everything

Yeah, that's a know issue. I'm not sure if someone has found a solution for that.

1 minute ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yeah, that's a know issue. I'm not sure if someone has found a solution for that.

I deleted my whole game and started over, thinking maybe the boa was in the props even tho it shouldn't have been, I checked the master event list and tried everyone that has no boa but it still was there, sucks cuz I had like 30 mods in there but the Hogan thing bothered me so much lol

can i get a tag or something when the ra_m is fully named? or where exactly the names get saved too, spent forever naming some the missing names just to get deleted being told it was completed in the newest version. pretty much spent on modding now 

21 minutes ago, jimmyveez said:

can i get a tag or something when the ra_m is fully named? or where exactly the names get saved too, spent forever naming some the missing names just to get deleted being told it was completed in the newest version. pretty much spent on modding now 

Any changes you make are saved in the replaced_data.xml.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Any changes you make are saved in the replaced_data.xml.

That and don't forget to update via internal update tool, the setup overwrites all files, so all changes that you've made will be lost.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Install the Wwise version which comes with SE. Another version does NOT work!

perfect thank you. my AV flagged the WWISE launcher from the embedded install as malware so i tried installer from their website. 

all good now

55 minutes ago, celtic_spike said:

perfect thank you. my AV flagged the WWISE launcher from the embedded install as malware so i tried installer from their website. 

all good now

That's nice to know. Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that it works now :)

1 hour ago, lukewood said:

hi when i try to convert an mp3 to a wem file it never works, it just say. "file 0 conversion to wem failed." any suggestions

Yes. Reading the FAQ in the first post of this thread is a good start. ;)

hi! I have a small problem with the SE ...

Some names of who owns each file do not appear ... both fighters and subjects. (out there I read that in the last patch were things that were added ... Or were they not in their entirety?)

https://imgur.com/roBx7Bv

https://imgur.com/wUuCIpX

https://imgur.com/SLj9SfT

-one question, is it possible to enable junbox slots to be used as additional input topics?

: Greetings!

(Sorry for the English of the caverns ... more if you misunderstand> _>)