Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

15 minutes ago, FILBEEGAMING said:

Am I being totally blind here? I can't find the link  for the sound editor you guys have posted. Could someone send it to me?

I always do not understand these requests?! Did you activate javascript? The download link is in a "spoiler" tag, just click on it to see the link. Please let me know if it's working.

dl.jpg

24 minutes ago, 218 said:

I appreciate your work but is there literally no other way for me to get a hold of this? I can't even connect to the website with adblocker turned off etc

If I send you a direct link, that would be unfair to those who had to download SE via this ad-link. In addition, later everyone would ask me for the link. Then I can remove the ad links right away. But someone who has downloaded SE can send you the link via PM (but please, don't post other links here).

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

If I send you a direct link, that would be unfair to those who had to download SE via this ad-link. In addition, later everyone would ask me for the link. Then I can remove the ad links right away. But someone who has downloaded SE can send you the link via PM (but please, don't post other links here).

Yeah I can see where you're coming from, absolutely. If someone else here could help me with a direct link via PM that would be great.

4 hours ago, GOMEZXB said:

I have been looking every where but cant find Wwise main directory for settings, Help

You haven't used the Wwise setup provided by SE, right? This should run after the SE setup has finished. Do not close it, install this version of Wwise if you haven't already installed this version. SE reads the WWISE-SDK path from your environment variables. Wwise should set this variable during the installation. It shouldn't be necessary to set this path manually. If this path isn't set you probably haven't installed Wwise!

On 10/5/2018 at 9:27 AM, TheVisitorX said:

Hey man ! Thanks for all of that but I have a problem. When I clicked on the download link it said that this website was inaccessible and I wanted to know if there is another way to have it. 

3 hours ago, knoobykillstreak said:

Wwise 2017.2.7.6661 and sound editor 2018 do not know if that is the problem. new to all this  

Wrong version, the templates included in SE won't work with it. Install 2017.1.2.6361 that comes with Sound Editor instead and point SE to it. Then again, you could have just read the FAQ in the top post and figured it out yourself...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There is a new update available. Please update to this newest version, because the older version won't get any new updates! I have changed the internal updater and the versioning with this new release. A version string has now the following scheme:

1.x.x.x instead of 1.x.x

The new update tool looks for new updates after starting the program and shows a changelog.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Just to let everyone know that I'm already renaming all the files for Jojo and for the 'commentary' , if people REALLY want to help me out (so I might do another huge project this year)… Please rename the commentary as ''Commentary : 'insert line' '' in the name slots so you could make my life easier ( Hint : Gorilla and Brain).

I might need some help to correct multiple entry for locations and very few names/words. but the main ones will be there. :) 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Just to let everyone know that I'm already renaming all the files for Jojo and for the 'commentary' , if people REALLY want to help me out (so I might do another huge project this year)… Please rename the commentary as ''Commentary : 'insert line' '' in the name slots so you could make my life easier ( Hint : Gorilla and Brain).

I might need some help to correct multiple entry for locations and very few names/words. but the main ones will be there. :) 

Couple of additions:
music_0_m.pck
882507056  - Curt Hawkins
887344700 - Tamina Snuka
97156116 - 

music_1_m.pck
280852461 - 
644398108 - Bryan Danielson '03
76009499 -
763793034 - Bryan Danielson '03
771171333 - Sting '91

music _2_m.pck
57121977 - Tyler Bate
600609981 -
602610181 -
638446835 -

Just now, gogreyhound said:

Couple of additions:
music_0_m.pck
882507056  - Curt Hawkins
887344700 - Tamina Snuka
97156116 - 

music_1_m.pck
280852461 - 
644398108 - Bryan Danielson '03
76009499 -
763793034 - Bryan Danielson '03
771171333 - Sting '91

music _2_m.pck
57121977 - Tyler Bate
600609981 -
602610181 -
638446835 -

I'm already done with the music files, I'll send them later. the Commentary files would be needed as I'll do a Gorilla and Bobby Heenan mod afterward.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

I'm already done with the music files, I'll send them later. the Commentary files would be needed as I'll do a Gorilla and Bobby Heenan mod afterward.

To keep from doing work that you have already done, which comm files or ID's do you need help with?

Also - what is your naming convention for these?

Just now, gogreyhound said:

To keep from doing work that you have already done, which comm files or ID's do you need help with?

Also - what is your naming convention for these?

Basically I would write it as : Commentary - (Insert line) 

And one file that needs done would be Patch day 1 and all of the comms in match (that aren't superstar related)

3 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Basically I would write it as : Commentary - (Insert line) 

And one file that needs done would be Patch day 1 and all of the comms in match (that aren't superstar related)

so I'll start with comm_in_match0_m.pck

also - should I label the commentator?

9 minutes ago, gogreyhound said:

so I'll start with comm_in_match0_m.pck

also - should I label the commentator?

Nah, would be too much work. I'll read and listen and then edit something so it'd be useless to know since most of the time all 3 says stuff... oh I hate to listen to saxton and cole… I'm getting sick of Jojo too. 😛