Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

I am uploading the video now! i will send the link once it has finished processing, it is the perfect example of the audio problem I face, if anyone can figure this one out, it is VisitorX 💪🙂

I have SE 2018 v1.0.1.2848,  by the way what is AZN? 

here you go VisitorX, i WILL STAY ONLINE if there is anything I can do to help fix this. here is the link:  

2 minutes ago, powersource said:

I hope the Youtube video will be able to help us find a fix for this audio issue. I look forward to hearing back from you. 

If you could still upload the audio files, that would be great.

2 minutes ago, powersource said:

I am not sure what you mean sadly, is there another program that I am to upload my audio files too? does @aznblusuazn have a program I am to download?  

I mean the wem files you have used or the whole pck file. :)

Edit: If you don't have wem files, just export the files as wem from SE.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Do you have something like google drive? Or any other cloud hoster? Or mega? Just upload the file there and send me the link. I will download the file and try to use it in my game. So maybe I can reproduce your issue.

I dont have google drive or anything sadly, all i did was make remixes of songs, save them as mp3, convert them to .wem with SE 2018 and inject them to the game. any idea what I am doing wrong after watching the video I sent?

Really strange behavior. Unfortunately I can not reproduce it, so it would have been helpful to have the audio files to be able to test it on my own game. It is otherwise very difficult to say what could be the cause. I don't see anything wrong in your video (except for the issues).

hope this works here are the links the site brought up for the wems I uploaded.  Thanks for sticking with me through this, we will figure this issue out 💪😎

https://www.file-upload.net/en/download-13342259/NewDevtheme2019x.wem.html

https://www.file-upload.net/en/download-13342258/NEWGTATHEME2018X.wem.html

https://www.file-upload.net/en/download-13342256/WDWTosayGoodbyethemeLOOP.wem.html

https://www.file-upload.net/en/download-13342261/MAGMAKEYEntrancebackup2016.wem.html

https://www.file-upload.net/en/download-13342260/BBBTHEMERF.wem.html

the audio issue doesn't happen unless there is a CAW custom theme music, all the default entrance music work perfect when used for the non CAW WWE "superstars", only when custom entrance music is used the glitch happens.  😥

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thanks, I will check this and I will see if I can do something about that. Maybe a Wwise update is needed or it has something to do with the Wwise export template. Could you try the following?

- Export a song as wem(!) file from 2k18 with SE and inject it in 2K19 - Does the song fade out properly?
- Export a song as wem(!) file from 2k19 with SE and inject it again - Does the song fade out properly?

It could be possible that they have changed the files with 2K19.

Okay, I figured it out, it had nothing to do with SE. That old glitch is back where the fade out doesn't work on Advanced Edit entrances. I still tested what you asked to be sure but, no, it's the game itself being it's usual variety of randomly buggy. They patched that one eventually in the last game so I'm sure someone will report it again this time.

10 minutes ago, Robin Everheart said:

Okay, I figured it out, it had nothing to do with SE. That old glitch is back where the fade out doesn't work on Advanced Edit entrances. I still tested what you asked to be sure but, no, it's the game itself being it's usual variety of randomly buggy. They patched that one eventually in the last game so I'm sure someone will report it again this time. 

That's exactly what I thought! Good that you confirm it! This error already existed in 2k15 (or 2K16?). Hard to believe that they manage to build such an old mistake again. And I think powersource's problem could be the same issue...

Edited by TheVisitorX

@Robin Everheart thanks for writing to me, I hope people will write to 2k about this issue, I dont know how to reach 2K, I have tried using custom music with Easy mode and advanced mode with the same music overlap issue with custom music, it makes me sad because all in all WWE 2k19 is a good game, I am a bit upset that the cut scenes that I have relied on which are found in the "video" section of the creative section, they have 2 groups locked in order to force you to play the "my career and showcase mode" I NEVER play those modes, i just make CAWs and do  COMP vs COMP matches. I hope someone comes with a mod that opens those locked sections of cut scenes. 

• Too Sweet 1

13 minutes ago, Robin Everheart said:

yea I have similar glitched entrance music. im even not touching sound editor 2018 and inject any sound yet

- play 1 on 1 match using caw with advance custom entrance vs bayley

- watch both entrances 

- exit match and go to menu

- Play 1 on 1 match using same custom character vs ember moon

- Now during entrance of my caw, Bayley music will played for couple second before changed to my caw

I hope they also patch wrestler pose on menu. Its bit weird to see your caw use "cool pose" in selection screen but other wrestler pose is default pose :(

Edited by qassamzed
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for another confirmation! That means, that this old glitch is now present again and as I know 2k (Yukes), they won't fix it this year..:(

Edited by TheVisitorX

6 minutes ago, powersource said:

@Robin Everheart thanks for writing to me, I hope people will write to 2k about this issue, I dont know how to reach 2K, I have tried using custom music with Easy mode and advanced mode with the same music overlap issue with custom music, it makes me sad because all in all WWE 2k19 is a good game, I am a bit upset that the cut scenes that I have relied on which are found in the "video" section of the creative section, they have 2 groups locked in order to force you to play the "my career and showcase mode" I NEVER play those modes, i just make CAWs and do  COMP vs COMP matches. I hope someone comes with a mod that opens those locked sections of cut scenes. 

Lemme tell ya, I have become far more intimate with the recurring bugs and quirks of this game series than a lot of people, I have submitted several support tickets to 2K to send them my own detailed bug reports over the years to fix a lot of little things like this. This bug though has been in every launch build sine 2K15 and it was only in 2K18 that they patched it I think in 1.05. I do the same as you, I run my hobby e-feds with all the Creation modes and sim COMP matches so I pay extra attention to anything that isn't working right in those modes.

Most recently, I spent over a month's time of back and forth messaging with one of their Tier 2 guys documenting that wretched 200 MB Save Data glitch for them that lots of people were getting in 2K16, 17, and 18 on every platform. If you never had it happen to you, it was a terrible bug where once your total save data reached 200 MB (as you could check in the Deletion Utility), you could no longer save any new custom content or download anything from Community Creations. There was no fix for it, the only way to avoid it was to keep your save data under 200 MB. I went as far as to recreate the bug on two different accounts by Family Sharing 2K18 with a new Steam account and sent them both save folders to show them how I did it. 2K seem to be the only company where when I have to contact customer support, I end up becoming the customer support. LOL!

• Haha 1

this is an example of what I am able to do with the the WWE 2k product when it is working correctly, I used cut scenes from wwe 2k17 and wwe 2k18 along with using my animation and story telling to make a 1 hour wrestling show, if you like it, please tell others about it.