Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

Anybody have any tips on the best settings when importing/converting entrance themes? I added 8db of gain to the track (pic here) but I'm not sure about the settings when converting it in Sound Editor here is what I'm using. I've also tried just importing the .wav file and letting Sound Editor do the converting but its still a little quiet.

On 3/14/2019 at 11:03 PM, BrownRecluse said:

Anybody have any tips on the best settings when importing/converting entrance themes? I added 8db of gain to the track (pic here) but I'm not sure about the settings when converting it in Sound Editor here is what I'm using. I've also tried just importing the .wav file and letting Sound Editor do the converting but its still a little quiet.

I downloaded MP3Gain and every song i import I set to 99db. I exported a few random tracks from the game first and that's what they came out as. Then I simply inject the mp3 directly. The settings I have in Sound-Converter are 10ms; 15; 95; 3.

With this process, literally every song I've imported sounds great and generally perfect in game

• Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

Since you've figured out how to stop the pofo from resetting hometown data (BIG thanks for that by the way!)...

...is there any chance you'll be able to fix commentary settings resetting, too? It's impossible to assign generic commentary with unused slots because it resets.

Since I prefer overwriting wrestlers, I spent about 60 hours in Sound Editor finding commentary lines and replacing them. But I swear, in game, the old lines still play in commentary, even though I know I already injected over them! It's the craziest thing.

I know it's a big ask, and probably unlikely, but I'm just curious since you fixed the other issue.

1 hour ago, Clarityman said:

Since you've figured out how to stop the pofo from resetting hometown data (BIG thanks for that by the way!)...

...is there any chance you'll be able to fix commentary settings resetting, too? It's impossible to assign generic commentary with unused slots because it resets.

Since I prefer overwriting wrestlers, I spent about 60 hours in Sound Editor finding commentary lines and replacing them. But I swear, in game, the old lines still play in commentary, even though I know I already injected over them! It's the craziest thing.

I know it's a big ask, and probably unlikely, but I'm just curious since you fixed the other issue.

It actually still resets, it's just that the defaults it resets to are adjusted.

As for the commentary that you have replaced in the .pck files still playing the old version, it may very well be that there are multiple instances of the same sounds in different files (yes, 2k likes to do that for no reason) and you haven't replaced the ones the game is actually playing.

3 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

It actually still resets, it's just that the defaults it resets to are adjusted.

As for the commentary that you have replaced in the .pck files still playing the old version, it may very well be that there are multiple instances of the same commentary in different files (yes, 2k likes to do that for no reason) and you've replaced the wrong ones.

Ah I see. That's interesting, I wouldn't have guessed that!

Is it possible then to make it so that the defaults it resets to are adjusted for commentary as well...? A similar strategy for a different fix?

Regarding the idea of duplicate entries, trust me after 60 hours of commentary editing I'm very much aware of duplicate entries! Here's an example for reference. I replaced Greg Valentine with Hulk Hogan and replaced every instance of Greg Valentine commentary I found in 9 pck files with Hogan-specific lines. You'd think, then, after going through every single pck and replacing every single one I found with a "Hogan" line that I'd hear at least one Hogan line in the match I used him. Nope. "Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine" is what I hear over and over and over... and they're all lines I remember replacing. So maybe I missed one or two Valentine lines, but certainly not every single one...!

Maybe this is my punishment for replacing Greg Valentine.

14 hours ago, Clarityman said:

Ah I see. That's interesting, I wouldn't have guessed that!

Is it possible then to make it so that the defaults it resets to are adjusted for commentary as well...? A similar strategy for a different fix?

Regarding the idea of duplicate entries, trust me after 60 hours of commentary editing I'm very much aware of duplicate entries! Here's an example for reference. I replaced Greg Valentine with Hulk Hogan and replaced every instance of Greg Valentine commentary I found in 9 pck files with Hogan-specific lines. You'd think, then, after going through every single pck and replacing every single one I found with a "Hogan" line that I'd hear at least one Hogan line in the match I used him. Nope. "Greg 'The Hammer' Valentine" is what I hear over and over and over... and they're all lines I remember replacing. So maybe I missed one or two Valentine lines, but certainly not every single one...!

Maybe this is my punishment for replacing Greg Valentine.

Do any commentary lines you've injected work at all?

Just checking, the game wasn't running while you did this, right? If it was, try again when it isn't running. Also, try to clear your Temporary folders (both for your windows user account and the main system one) and restart windows and see if that helps.

If you have indeed replaced all the relevant ones, then they shouldn't be callable anymore. Either the game is linking directly to the entries in the .pck files and ignoring the pointers for the new sounds or there is something else weird going on.

Try to restore your .pck backups (backup your current files first) and inject really short sound files (maybe a quick beep or whatever - the reason for this is that Sound Editor will actually replace an audio file if it's shorter or the same size as the original and leave the pointers alone, when it's longer it will append it to the end of the file and update the mappings to point there instead - unless that isn't how it works anymore) in the ones you've replaced and see if the commentary is replaced by the beep when playing afterwards. If it is, the game might really ignore the pointers and you'd have to patch whichever .pac file that is responsible for the commentary in a similar way to the default .pofo data to point to the new sound (or work around it by only injecting sound files with the same or smaller size as the original).

14 hours ago, Clarityman said:

So yes, in theory, if there is indeed default data that overrides this and isn't in the .pck file but some .pac file it would be possible. In practice, you'd have to figure out where that default data is stored in first and then figure out how it is stored there, etc.. And then @TheVisitorX might be able to add a patcher similar to the hometown one based on the data from your findings.

On a side note, another thing you could try is loading the .pofo in Data Editor and changing the Commentary ID to an unused one, which might get rid of that personalized commentary altogether, although that likely isn't what you want nor am I sure it actually works this way this year.

So far none of the commentary lines I've replaced have worked. And I replaced every Valentine line I could find in every pck.

The game was not running when I injected-- I've made that mistake before, but not this time. When I go back into SE, I can select the Greg Valentine lines I replaced and when I play them through SE, the Hogan replacements play perfectly through SE, which seems to suggest it should work fine in game. But I will clear the temp folders and give that a try.

Thanks for the useful information re: file size and length. I think many of my injections should be okay with that, since I injected a three second "silence" WEM into many of the Valentine commentary lines. I'll consider the beep test too.

13 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

On a side note, another thing you could try is loading the .pofo in Data Editor and changing the Commentary ID to an unused one, which might get rid of that personalized commentary altogether, although that likely isn't what you want, nor am I sure it actually works this way this year.

Actually, that's exactly what I want! However, as you and others have noted in the Data Editor thread, that seems to not be working this year-- which is frustrating, since I find 2K19 to be vastly superior gameplay-wise to 18 and 17, and yet 18 and 17 had a much better roster and better mods on my machine because there were less hitches modding them. I'd love to restore what I had in the superior 19 version, but I'm having trouble doing so.

If changing the Commentary ID to generic worked as it did in the past, I wouldn't try so hard to replace all the lines of commentary for so many hours. Alas, it resets every time to the default Commentary ID, and thus we get the jarring identity conflicts, making commentators sound insane. That's why I was wondering if this aspect of pofo injection might be fixed so that pofos don't reset to default Commentary IDs.

Side note: thanks for taking the time to respond and consider all this. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you and Visitor and your tools make this game 1,000x better each year.

When I open SE 2019 I get this, but SE 2018 works fine so I don't know what is wrong with this one.

'Unhandled exception has occured in your application'

************** Exception Text **************
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1. (C:\Users\Erik\AppData\Local\Sound_Editor_2019\Sound_Editor.exe_Url_ibs0qu0xnldbdi0immhixrljuaosjgw4\1.2.0.0\user.config line 9) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
   at System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictReadToNextElement(ExceptionAction action)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(XmlUtil xmlUtil)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.RefreshSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
   at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.SetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName, Object propertyValue)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.set_Item(String propertyName, Object value)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.set_Item(String propertyName, Object value)
   at Sound_Editor.Properties.Settings.OaOZ7fpIFgEKseIJaoo(Object , Object , Object )
   at Sound_Editor.Properties.Settings.set_wwise_path(String value)
   at O4CoP1FOHoYRP2cugA.l1aWipqU2EhAVlIAni.nJo0rvW8fJ(Object  , EventArgs  )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3362.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Sound_Editor
    Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.2.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Sound%20Editor%202019/Sound_Editor.exe
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3324.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
32709bb2-2988-4d73-ae42-30c1ef781c74
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Sound%20Editor%202019/Sound_Editor.exe

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

@erikw7 Did you install SE fresh or did the error occur after an update?? It seems to be a problem with the settings .. What's your path to Wwise? Did you install that? Have you changed something in the settings? Could you please post the content of your user.config file?

C:\Users\Erik\AppData\Local\Sound_Editor_2019\Sound_Editor.exe_Url_ibs0qu0xnldbdi0immhixrljuaosjgw4\1.2.0.0\user.config

Edited by TheVisitorX

I ran into a problem. Wwise just won't install for me. I was only curious if anyone else encountered this problem as well and if they did how they fixed it. I am using the launcher that came with the 2019 editor.

Does the Sound Editor work with Wwise 2018?  I cannot find Wwise 2017 anyway.  I keep getting an error when using with conjunction with Wwise 2018 (when trying to convert audio).

35 minutes ago, Tekn0e said:

Does the Sound Editor work with Wwise 2018?  I cannot find Wwise 2017 anyway.  I keep getting an error when using with conjunction with Wwise 2018 (when trying to convert audio).

No, it does not. It does only work with this one specific version which is shipped with SE. The template needs to be converted to use another/newer release.

Thanks for confirming. I got it working now.  I had installed Wwise 2018 version without realizing that SE included the 2017 version. 

I just got WWE 2K19 this past week. So far it has been a learning curve to get mods working but I am getting there... 

27 minutes ago, Tekn0e said:

Thanks for confirming. I got it working now.  I had installed Wwise 2018 version without realizing that SE included the 2017 version. 

I just got WWE 2K19 this past week. So far it has been a learning curve to get mods working but I am getting there... 

Note that you can have multiple WWise versions installed in paralell, in case you need a different version for different things. As long as SE is pointed to the correct version (the one that comes with that version of SE) in Settings, it'll work fine.

• Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, Thanks TheVisitorX for your work, been using this for the last few years!

Secondly, am I going mad, but anyone know where EC3's music is located? I've checked through all the "Music_" and "Patch_" PCKs but can't find it anywhere?

12 minutes ago, Dogcarpet said:

First of all, Thanks TheVisitorX for your work, been using this for the last few years!

Secondly, am I going mad, but anyone know where EC3's music is located? I've checked through all the "Music_" and "Patch_" PCKs but can't find it anywhere?

It's in patch_10.pck, ID 899799385.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, legrandcissar said:

anyone knows how to change the juicebox music ?

Apply the menumusic fix and replace the files in game_mode_m.pck as mentioned in the first post from this thread.

• Like 2

If you would be so kind to help me figure this out.  A littler earlier, I had an issue where I was playing the game and I received a black screen that I couldn't exit so I had to hard reboot my computer.   By the time I tried to play the game, it showed my game as uninstalled so when I attempted to reinstall the game with just located all my files and allowed me to play it again.  When I started up the game, none of my files where located.  Not too much of an issue if I simply had to replace them again in Sound Editor but I can't get Sound Editor to function correctly since.  I keep getting this error message and I've tried reinstalling it and everything.  

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1. (C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\Sound_Editor_2019\Sound_Editor.exe_Url_ibs0qu0xnldbdi0immhixrljuaosjgw4\1.2.0.0\user.config line 9) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
   at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at Sound_Editor.Properties.Settings.i4ug3Ap3wvEa0S2dKUQ(Object , Object )
   at Sound_Editor.Properties.Settings.get_upgrade_required()
   at Edr0Q4aXsIO5MiKbVw.uNON1G7OjVEm2uIXKN.zoc9FWO0Hu(Object  , EventArgs  )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.8.3761.0 built by: NET48REL1
Sound_Editor
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

On 5/4/2019 at 8:53 PM, triples22 said:

If you would be so kind to help me figure this out.  A littler earlier, I had an issue where I was playing the game and I received a black screen that I couldn't exit so I had to hard reboot my computer.   By the time I tried to play the game, it showed my game as uninstalled so when I attempted to reinstall the game with just located all my files and allowed me to play it again.  When I started up the game, none of my files where located.  Not too much of an issue if I simply had to replace them again in Sound Editor but I can't get Sound Editor to function correctly since.  I keep getting this error message and I've tried reinstalling it and everything.  

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1. (C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\Sound_Editor_2019\Sound_Editor.exe_Url_ibs0qu0xnldbdi0immhixrljuaosjgw4\1.2.0.0\user.config line 9) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 9, position 1.
   at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at Sound_Editor.Properties.Settings.i4ug3Ap3wvEa0S2dKUQ(Object , Object )
   at Sound_Editor.Properties.Settings.get_upgrade_required()
   at Edr0Q4aXsIO5MiKbVw.uNON1G7OjVEm2uIXKN.zoc9FWO0Hu(Object  , EventArgs  )
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

mscorlib
Sound_Editor
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

There was another user with the same issue. Send me your user.config file. It should be wrong and you have to make some changes.

C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\Sound_Editor_2019\Sound_Editor.exe_Url_ibs0qu0xnldbdi0immhixrljuaosjgw4\1.2.0.0\user.config