Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

On 5/3/2019 at 10:05 AM, TheVisitorX said:

Apply the menumusic fix and replace the files in game_mode_m.pck as mentioned in the first post from this thread.

Thank you so much. That was the answer I was looking for. I was editing the wrong files, the whole time.

The Games Music (not the wrestlers themes, or the show themes) are also listed in the files sfx_m.pck and soundtrack_m.pck

But it doesn't make the games music change, if you inject other songs there.

Hello 

I am getting this error 'Couldn't play source file'. My game is closed and. It wont play the custom music in the game and I can't play any sound file in the editor. Can someone help? :(

Thanks

Edited by Pixiilate

Hello,

I've installed the sound editor and I know it's probably a false positive but something popped up on my screen about a virus being detected?.. not by my antivirus or anything and when i clicked on it, it opened microsoft edge and showed one of those fake virus detection pop ups? any idea if this is normal? I ran scans with Windows Defender/Malwarebytes and came up clean. any idea why this would happen?

Edited by ISShadowI

12 hours ago, ISShadowI said:

Hello,

I've installed the sound editor and I know it's probably a false positive but something popped up on my screen about a virus being detected?.. not by my antivirus or anything and when i clicked on it, it opened microsoft edge and showed one of those fake virus detection pop ups? any idea if this is normal? I ran scans with Windows Defender/Malwarebytes and came up clean. any idea why this would happen?

Could you possibly have downloaded the wrong file? Did you load the setup from Google Drive? The cash domain previously offers partial fake downloads. Please do not download / install these. This sounds a lot like that :/.There are no popups or virus checks in SE itself. So either you have downloaded something wrong or you've some sort of Trojan / virus which shows that fake alerts.

Edited by TheVisitorX

49 minutes ago, Forgotten Lights said:

Which Steamboat is slot 336 assigned to? Im trying to replace it with Buddy Murphy

None. There is only an unused render and tron in that slot, no actual wrestler.

21 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

None. There is only an unused render and tron in that slot, no actual wrestler.

I actually got it figured out. Do you know how to have a Tommaso Ciampa mod announced? I have the WEM files for him

On 6/12/2019 at 9:59 PM, Forgotten Lights said:

I actually got it figured out. Do you know how to have a Tommaso Ciampa mod announced? I have the WEM files for him

This should help you 

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I also noticed that the custom music on the game doesn't have the effects of the arena like echo and after the entrance the music stops and doesn't fade out unlike 2k18 that does it! It would be grand if someone can find if there's a script on 2k19 to be able to make the changes example "Music entrance exf = off to on" ect . . . 
I even thinking does it has to do with sound editor 2019 and re do it with sound editor 2018 ? 
Cheers

On 7/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, CrimsonRed said:

Hi guys I also noticed that the custom music on the game doesn't have the effects of the arena like echo and after the entrance the music stops and doesn't fade out unlike 2k18 that does it! It would be grand if someone can find if there's a script on 2k19 to be able to make the changes example "Music entrance exf = off to on" ect . . . 
I even thinking does it has to do with sound editor 2019 and re do it with sound editor 2018 ? 
Cheers

No, I think that's a setting from the game itself and can't be changed via SE, but I'm not sure. I haven't changed anything in this direction.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Too Sweet 1

Hello i am trying to convert mp3 to wem. i have installed everything but the instructions are very vague i have wwe 2k19. but where is the wwise directory it needs? so confused. please help i have done everything in the instructions 

Hey TheVisitorX!

I wanted to thank you for the advances you've made in Sound Editor and Custom Character Tools.  They both work great and the new stuff makes it much easier to make changes and keep track of them.

I took a break from modding with 2K18 because it kept crashing on me and sat out the first few months of 2K19, so I'm still kinda catching up.  I'm looking to do some research and planning in 2K19...just in time for everything to change in 2K20 😀.  As part of that I have two quick questions about Sound Editor.

1) I skimmed through last year's thread and saw your post mentioning that one of the 2K18 patches broke the Sound-ID Helper feature.  Does 2K19 have the same issue?  I found it extremely helpful for tracking down sound IDs.

2) I also saw a mention about a tool that looks at bnk files.  Did you ever release that, or was it just for testing?

• 5 weeks later...

I spent the last week or so going through the ra_m.pck and naming all the audio files so I could make some announcer audio for some of the amazing mods on here.

Here is my custom_data.xml for any one who wants it or for TheVisitorX to add to a future version of Sound Editor.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8geq8n36zlc6ex4/custom_data.xml/file

Thanks to TheVisitorX for his amazing tool.If anyone wants my custom legends announcer audio files they are in my thread here

• Like 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am finally modding my copy of wwe 2k19 and I am a total beginner. I am wondering what a blank name would be for music. I see the file has an ID but no file name. Can I still replace this file and find a custom song in the game for use there or no?

Screenshot of what I am talking about:

https://imgur.com/a/LfN8pcD

Thanks for any help you can give me

13 hours ago, eplate2 said:

I am finally modding my copy of wwe 2k19 and I am a total beginner. I am wondering what a blank name would be for music. I see the file has an ID but no file name. Can I still replace this file and find a custom song in the game for use there or no?

Screenshot of what I am talking about:

https://imgur.com/a/LfN8pcD

Thanks for any help you can give me

Yes, the file names were entered by the community. The game does not provide these info, so not everyone has a name. You can change all sounds listed in SE. You can also add or edit a name yourself by clicking on the field in SE. Keep in mind that some sounds are contained in multiple archives and overwrite each other. Some are not even used.

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, the file names were entered by the community. The game does not provide these info, so not everyone has a name. You can change all sounds listed in SE. You can also add or edit a name yourself by clicking on the field in SE. Keep in mind that some sounds are contained in multiple archives and overwrite each other. Some are not even used.

Thank you for the reply - I really appreciate your help here. When I click to edit the Name field, how would it present itself in the game? For example, if I add RVD's theme to one of these field'd, would I just have to search the entire music library in the game to find it? Is there, by any chance, a spreadsheet that will list sound filenames in game with the ID codes so I know which song is being replaced and where to find that song within the game after modding? 

Edited by eplate2

1 minute ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@eplate2 what i do with the blank's is play the theme in sound editor 2019 and then if you double click in that blank box you can type in the name of it.

perfect ok, but then if I don't know what the song is it might be hard to find the replacement in the game because the title would be off correct? Or would it change in the game to whatever I rename it?