Sound Editor 2019 [Discontinued]

TheVisitorX

3 hours ago, MJ Reese said:

@the visitor X everything is blank i just see numbers is there a way to fix it so i could see who theme is what?

No, that's correct. There are a lot of new ids. We need an update for the data.xml file. Someone has to fill all the blank entries.

@TheVisitorX Will it be possible to replace elimination chamber pod breaking sound from 2k17 you all must have notice that in 2k17 the pod breaking sound is much better 2k really did a bad job with 2k18 and 2k19 also the chair shots sound this year is kinda weird !!! once again thanks for the work that you have done for the community over the years

Sound Editor 2019 should be ready this Friday and comes with the following changes:

- SE setup now also triggers the Wwise setup during setup process
- SE tries to detect the Wwise path from the registry
- Merged: All the changes and fixes for creating a new PCK file archive from "Simple Mod Manager"
- SE now shows a warning message if the game is already running
- XML file cleaning (I have removed all unused entries)
- "Sound-Converter" now uses ffmpeg filters to normalize the audio volume / mp3gain was removed in this release

- Maybe some more

There will be no new data.xml update in this release.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SimplyRipZz said:

I'll fill in the blanks on that XML file if you haven't done so already as soon as the tool is ready to go.

That would be a big help :). Thank you!

Edited by TheVisitorX

Also, just so no one gets confused thinking either the old or new version of SE has done something wrong, that other old audio bug is back in Advanced Edit Entrances where the music will cue again and overlap a second time at sporadic transitions between animations. Easy Entrances are fine, though. This bug happened back in 2K16 originally and was absent for the last two games.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Robin Everheart said:

Also, just so no one gets confused thinking either the old or new version of SE has done something wrong, that other old audio bug is back in Advanced Edit Entrances where the music will cue again and overlap a second time at sporadic transitions between animations. Easy Entrances are fine, though. This bug happened back in 2K16 originally and was absent for the last two games.

Yeah, good that you mention it. I will also update my main post with that information, because I'm sure that there will be more people who report it as an error caused by SE.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Just a small update:

There will be a slight delay in the release of SE 2019. Unfortunately, I did not have much time this week and am currently in the process of implementing a few more things. There is now an "Export All" option, which exports all wem and bnk files from a pck archive (sfx or voice) with just one click.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3

And a last update for today:

- Menu Music Patcher is now included in SE and available via Tools => MenuMusic Patcher
-  An AudioPlayer has been included in SE, which is able to play a single or multiple wem files
-  "Modal" state was removed from all windows, so you can now have multiple windows open (for example SoundConverter and AudioPlayer)
-  Changed: default window-state to "maximized"

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1

Do not want to sound like I'm rushing; I appreciate everything you do for this modding community. Just wondering if there is another update since we haven't heard anything since Sunday? This version sounds like you're going all out and will be the best you've ever done.  Keep up the good work man. 

37 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

No problem. I'm sorry, I'm a bit sick since Monday. I just need to tweak the parameters of the sound converter a bit, then it can go live. In any case, this week.

You're a hero.

SE 2019 has been released in the main post!

Not included in this release is a new data.xml file, updated for 2K19. This will be release at a later point.

Edited by TheVisitorX

I can't seem to change the Menu Music :( I've applied the patch to the main game directory and then injected the new .wem files then close se, open wwe 2k19 and then original songs play :(

just a side note, I used the 2k18 sound injector to inject the Hollywood Hogan song into 2k19, the Hogan is from the community creations, but the sound worked just fine. he comes out to voodoo chile nwo theme. he looks like crap but the sound did work for me

Edited by king91six
  • Yes! 1