Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: The Fiend 2K20, TNA 2008 AJ Styles RELEASED, David Arquette, The Fiend Released, NXT Referee, Cain Velasquez Released, MK 11 Terminator Released, WWE2K20 Ports: Chyna Released, Buddy Murphy Released, Matt Riddle Released, MJF Released
11 hours ago, TheGame8544 said:

Am I doing somethin wrong? All of your links are giving me 404 Not Found messages.

Same here. They're shitty ad links being blocked by my ad blocker. Wow

Install UNIVERSAL Bypass on Chrome or disable ad blocker. First is better

Edited by Pepsiguy2

DEFJAM 2K20 Pack 1:
This pack contains 10 playable Celebs/singers:
- Lil Peep
- Lil Pump
- XXXTentacion
- Drake
- Post Malone
- MGK
- Kurt Cobain
- Michael Jackson
- Quavo
- Travis Scott

Each one comes with their own theme song + render.
Updates and DLCs are planned.

preview1_bcf84ee2031dfc5478215c34f8cd0f5

preview2_bcf84ee2031dfc5478215c34f8cd0f5

preview3_bcf84ee2031dfc5478215c34f8cd0f5

Download Link: http://j.gs/DTrG

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack

Just want to say a big thanks for continuing to support 2k19 Joe. Couldn't bring myself to get 2K20 this year and this is my first year modding my PC game and personally do not feel the need to jump to a new version anytime soon is needed with all this great content. Thanks!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

so i think it can be fixed

If you want animation, do what i did.  On the other site download Joes version called The Fiend Bray Wyatt updated hair.  Take the Yobj hair file from that version and number it 2719.  Then get this version, unpack it and repack it with the extra hair Yobj.  Both hairs meld together as one giving you the best of both worlds.

yMQy2Uq.jpgfhNDJry.jpg

Edited by Freon
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, CavaliereDiLeo said:

so i think it can be fixed

The point is, you're not in any position to tell anyone the hair doesn't animate. They know that already. Either fix it yourself or use the mod as it is.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Freon said:

If you want animation, do what i did.  On the other site download Joes version called The Fiend Bray Wyatt updated hair.  Take the Yobj hair file from that version and number it 2719.  Then get this version, unpack it and repack it with the extra hair Yobj.  Both hairs meld together as one giving you the best of both worlds.

yMQy2Uq.jpgZLnj76z.jpg

I’m fine with the official version but dope workaround bro. 

On 12/5/2019 at 4:29 PM, Joe Mashups said:

DEFJAM 2K20 Pack 1:
This pack contains 10 playable Celebs/singers:
- Lil Peep
- Lil Pump
- XXXTentacion
- Drake
- Post Malone
- MGK
- Kurt Cobain
- Michael Jackson
- Quavo
- Travis Scott

Each one comes with their own theme song + render.
Updates and DLCs are planned.

preview1_bcf84ee2031dfc5478215c34f8cd0f5

preview2_bcf84ee2031dfc5478215c34f8cd0f5

preview3_bcf84ee2031dfc5478215c34f8cd0f5

Download Link: http://j.gs/DTrG

As a huge hip hop fan this a some. Can’t wait to use this. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Freon said:

yMQy2Uq.jpgZLnj76z.jpg

On the other site download Joes version called The Fiend Bray Wyatt updated hair ? what should I do? Which website?

• Like 1