Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

7 hours ago, IUE1718 said:

Joe you're mods are pretty incredible, especially the Batista one. Could you undertake Lynch from 'Mania this year? I haven't seen anyone make her yet.

Nice job!

Please read the first post. Requests belong here.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

Any ETA for that Punk lol

Same feeling here, been waiting on a good punk mod for a minute. I was trying to get to old school punk from AlcLegacy but seems most of his files are gone

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zekrush said:

Same feeling here, been waiting on a good punk mod for a minute. I was trying to get to old school punk from AlcLegacy but seems most of his files are gone

@Cus7ate9 made punk too, but everyone forgets that too

• Haitch 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : UFC CM PUNK 5 WWE CAREER PACK, NEXUS WADE BARRETT, BOBBY LASHLEY WM 35 RELEASED
On 4/2/2019 at 8:05 PM, Joe Mashups said:

Corey Graves Preview

Screenshot_124.png

Hi, Joe Mashups, Thank you for your mod, But I found a problem. When I install your Corey Graves 2014 Nxt mod and choose him to enter the game, choose a any match, the game will crashes, I don't know why

Edited by wosuchen1985
  • Like 1

Same thing happening to Graves for me also. Looks sick AF & I can get him to load when editing entrance & victory, but crashes when i try playing a match with him during load screen. Major props though for showing some love to an NXT original!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Hi, Joe Mashups, Thank you for your mod, But I found a problem. When I install your Corey Graves 2014 Nxt mod and choose him to enter the game, choose a any match, the game will crashes, I don't know why

6 minutes ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Same thing happening to Graves for me also. Looks sick AF & I can get him to load when editing entrance & victory, but crashes when i try playing a match with him during load screen. Major props though for showing some love to an NXT original!

That's weird since some work for them and i heard from some others that it doesn't work, i will have to look into it again and try to fix it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Joe Mashups said:

That's weird since some work for them and i heard from some others that it doesn't work, i will have to look into it again and try to fix it.

OK, That’s great, take your time

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : BRAY WYATT 2019 RELEASED
5 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

Bray Wyatt 2019 Updated:

- Custom Attire
- Updated Tattoos [ Credit To ICONIC2K ]
- Updated Hair

preview1_10c3aa6ae17d1e5f574cee5fa872e2f

Download Link: http://j.gs/CeaF

You work really hard! 

Thanks to you, I'm always playing games with cool characters.

btw, this bray has strange shadow under his neck. It's like a shadow when he had a beard.

I wonder if this is an irrevocable part. 

anyway, It's clear that your work is great. thanks again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, windings said:

You work really hard! 

Thanks to you, I'm always playing games with cool characters.

btw, this bray has strange shadow under his neck. It's like a shadow when he had a beard.

I wonder if this is an irrevocable part. 

anyway, It's clear that your work is great. thanks again.

Ya that's the old beard, if i removed he would crash in Caw Studio.

31 minutes ago, shenlong02 said:

Bray have mini bug hairpull on replay but the mods is great.

Some hairs are buggy with replays and so.

• Like 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : 3MB Heath Slater Released / BRAY WYATT 2019 RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : CAZXL [ Big Cass ] Compatible in Creation Studio RELEASED 3MB Heath Slater Released / BRAY WYATT 2019 RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Heel Kevin Owens [ Updated Tattoos ] Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Dean Ambrose Bomber Jacket Mod Released - Heel Kevin Owens [ Updated Tattoos ] Released
9 hours ago, mj85connell said:

Love it!!!!

Only thing (because I'm a pain in the arse) his neck chain stays on during matches, I'd think it would be cool if it came off with his jacket. But that's just me, well done and keep up the great work its people like yourself that spend time taking this game to the next level and we all appreciate it greatly 👍🏻

• Like 1