Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

10 hours ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Brood Christian? Yes please. Another AE guy off the list. Are you doing Edge and Gangrel or you just decided to make a Christian just cause?

Doing Edge at one point, i think LeonRick made a good gangrel back in 2k18 should work now maybe.

1 hour ago, _HiBye_ said:

24ozpfa.png

Your mods in action!

(would just like to point out that the christian's boots glitch a little)

oh boy, it always didnt look like it glitched because it was black on black, but i even fixed it in blender and it still did that, rip.

• Like 1

I love your retro bastista. Any chance we can get a attire pack? I think in 2008 he was mostly in all black with a different logo in the back of trunks. Basically the version from SvR 2008

• Like 2

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Eve Torres Preview
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Eve Torres RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Kurt Cobain Preview, Eve Torres RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Retro Edge Preview, Kurt Cobain Preview, Eve Torres RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Kurt Cobain RELEASED, Retro Edge Preview, Eve Torres RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : 2010 Edge Preview, Kurt Cobain RELEASED, Retro Edge Preview, Eve Torres RELEASED