Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

Hey Joe. Not sure if it's something that you can fix, but when you give Nakamura a Championship with those attires. During his entrance, the Championship looks too big on him. Almost like a hula hoop.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Beardy said:

Hey Joe. Not sure if it's something that you can fix, but when you give Nakamura a Championship with those attires. During his entrance, the Championship looks too big on him. Almost like a hula hoop.

I need to find a suitable 0050 from other pacs that has around the size of his wait 1st to fix that 

20190205231136_1.jpg

maxresdefault_6.jpg

• Like 3

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Constable Baron Corbin Preview/ Shinsuke Nakamura 2019/ 2010 Drew McIntyre Pack/ Drew McIntyre 2019 RELEASED/ Bobby Roode RR2K19/Jordan Devlin/WCW Raven/Raven TNA/Matt Riddle/Matt Sydal/The Brian Kendrick/Dean Ambrose Released

THANOS SETH ROLLINS ATTIRE RELEASED -DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION-

- Retextured Face

- Hair Obj by JulianBITW

- Compatible in Creation Studio

Edited by Joe Mashups
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Thanos Seth Rollins RELEASED/ Constable Baron Corbin/ Shinsuke Nakamura 2019/ 2010 Drew McIntyre Pack/ Drew McIntyre 2019 RELEASED/ Bobby Roode/Jordan Devlin/WCW Raven/Matt Riddle/Matt Sydal/The Brian Kendrick/Dean Ambrose Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Mike Kanellis/ Thanos Seth Rollins/ Constable Baron Corbin/ Shinsuke Nakamura 2019/ 2010 Drew McIntyre Pack/ Drew McIntyre 2019/ Bobby Roode/Jordan Devlin/WCW Raven/Matt Riddle/Matt Sydal/The Brian Kendrick/Dean Ambrose Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Mike Kanellis RELEASED/ Thanos Seth Rollins/ Constable Baron Corbin/ Shinsuke Nakamura 2019/ 2010 Drew McIntyre Pack/ Drew McIntyre 2019/ Bobby Roode/Jordan Devlin/WCW Raven/Matt Riddle/Matt Sydal/Dean Ambrose Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Samoa Joe/ Mike Kanellis RELEASED/ Thanos Seth Rollins/ Constable Baron Corbin/ Shinsuke Nakamura 2019/ 2010 Drew McIntyre Pack/ Drew McIntyre 2019/Jordan Devlin/WCW Raven/Matt Riddle/Matt Sydal/Dean Ambrose Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Ted Dibiase JR Preview/ Samoa Joe/ Mike Kanellis RELEASED/ Thanos Seth Rollins/ Constable Baron Corbin/ Shinsuke Nakamura 2019/ 2010 Drew McIntyre Pack/ Drew McIntyre 2019/Devlin/ Raven/Matt Riddle/Matt Sydal Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Prince Devitt Released/ Ted Dibiase JR Preview/ Samoa Joe/ Mike Kanellis RELEASED/ Thanos Seth Rollins/ Constable Baron Corbin/ Shinsuke Nakamura 2019/ 2010 Drew McIntyre Pack/ Drew McIntyre 2019/Devlin/ Raven/Matt Sydal Released
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Ezekiel Jackson, Hangman Page, Ted Dibiase PREVIEW
On 12/5/2018 at 4:10 PM, Joe Mashups said:

Sorry for the slow work lol

Ciampa1.png

Hi just want to give a huge thanks for some these mods they are truly works of art, did you ever complete this Ciampa mod it’s scary how accurate this looks seriously? 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, DDK78 said:

Hi just want to give a huge thanks for some these mods they are truly works of art, did you ever complete this Ciampa mod it’s scary how accurate this looks seriously? 

Sadly my hdd died and everything on it is gone which included this mod.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You can get a tool to recover your info. I did this when my old laptop died a few years ago. I forgot the name of the tool but I just looked it up online and downloaded it was pretty essy. If you got rid of the hdd then no worries but if you would like to get the info off of it then that is possible maybe. I know it can be heartbreaking putting a lot of time and effort into something to lose it that way. Love your work and all of you guys that do the things I just do not have time for. Thank you for your mods over the years as well man. I search for even old mods and add them to the game. 

• Like 1