Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Raven TNA Released - Matt Riddle Released - Matt Sydal Released - The Brian Kendrick Released - Referee Heath Slater Released - Raven 24/7 Preview - Dean Ambrose Released
1 hour ago, _HiBye_ said:

Thanks for Raven! Looking forward for the ECW/WCW/WWF attires! 

could you please provide a pofo and moveset files for him?

I can't really do pofos or movesets since i dont own the game, i just mod and some people test for me

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : WCW Raven Final Preview - Raven TNA Released - Matt Riddle Released - Matt Sydal Released - The Brian Kendrick Released - Referee Heath Slater Released - Dean Ambrose Released
3 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

raven2.jpg

It makes it seem as if the head is too small then.

BTW, installed your current raven, great job! it just has clipping issues with the shirt, especially in the back of the shirt. Would you be able to fix it?

Edited by _HiBye_

3 minutes ago, _HiBye_ said:

It makes it seem as if the head is too small then.

BTW, installed your current raven, great job! it just has clipping issues with the shirt, especially in the back of the shirt. Would you be able to fix it?

Inject this ce to the pac, until i re upload it again, this should be the fix

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/382461348988321792/531935455000788993/CE.dat

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, _HiBye_ said:

hmmm how do I do that? 😅

with pac editor, https://goo.gl/7bGdRf

u open the pac file with it, double click on the pac in the small window, it will give u a list of files inside, highlight CE then click inject as zlib and choose the one i uploaded

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 1:51 PM, Joe Mashups said:

I can't really do pofos or movesets since i dont own the game, i just mod and some people test for me

On 1/6/2019 at 12:32 PM, _HiBye_ said:

Thanks for Raven! Looking forward for the ECW/WCW/WWF attires! 

could you please provide a pofo and moveset files for him?

Look in my moveset/pofo thread, I already got you covered.

• Like 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : WCW Raven Released - Raven TNA Released - Matt Riddle Released - Matt Sydal Released - The Brian Kendrick Released - Referee Heath Slater Released - Dean Ambrose Released
19 hours ago, Matt6sic6 said:

Look in my moveset/pofo thread, I already got you covered.

Yeah i know lol. I'm the one requested it, thanks again!

21 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

with pac editor, https://goo.gl/7bGdRf

u open the pac file with it, double click on the pac in the small window, it will give u a list of files inside, highlight CE then click inject as zlib and choose the one i uploaded

Thanks! ill try now along with installing the WCW attire ;) 

Edit:

Great job on fixing the clipping issue, it's still pops here and there buts it's much better.

The wcw version looks great too. The hair is great!

Few screenshots:

105cw2t.png

2h3a5p1.png

Edited by _HiBye_
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, _HiBye_ said:

Yeah i know lol. I'm the one requested it, thanks again!

Thanks! ill try now along with installing the WCW attire ;) 

LoL, sorry homie. I've gotten so many requests these past couple days I never bothered to note who requested what. I was just focused on filling the actual request.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Matt6sic6 said:

LoL, sorry homie. I've gotten so many requests these past couple days I never bothered to note who requested what. I was just focused on filling the actual request.

And THANK you for that man.

• Woo 1

Can anyone help me maybe with this?

I have multiple mods and they work fine like matt riddle, matt sydal and so on. So the big question I wanna ask is, are the playable in the universe mode? I just see them there as -....

So I can't use them in universe or did I something wrong? 

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Jordan Devlin Preview - WCW Raven Released - Raven TNA Released - Matt Riddle Released - Matt Sydal Released - The Brian Kendrick Released - Referee Heath Slater Released - Dean Ambrose Released