Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Finn Balor, Zack Ryder, Tommaso Ciampa RELEASED, Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Finn Balor RELEASED, Zack Ryder, Tommaso Ciampa RELEASED, Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack
3 hours ago, DDK78 said:

Hey man just giving some much deserved props for your work.

Curious tho what happened to your Rhea Ripley 2k20 port , it was looking pretty sweet? 

Thanks anyway! 

glitches

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: The Rock REVAMPED, Finn Balor RELEASED, Zack Ryder, Tommaso Ciampa RELEASED, Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack
On 12/2/2019 at 2:23 PM, Joe Mashups said:

Screenshot_5239.pngScreenshot_5237.png

Hey do you mind posting your DefJam pofos and maybe DDS files? I haven’t been able to use them because the process to edit strings for each individual character takes so long. And I haven’t been able to get my renders to work. Thanks. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tarnathos said:

Hi Joe, do you maybe consider porting Ryker from 2k20? In case not, then never mind. Have a good day.

Really like your stuff, excellent work

I think there is one person who is doing all the Forgotten Sons. No? Isn't that the "GE" modder?

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 3:07 AM, bushysowavvey said:

Hey do you mind posting your DefJam pofos and maybe DDS files? I haven’t been able to use them because the process to edit strings for each individual character takes so long. And I haven’t been able to get my renders to work. Thanks. 

I don't use pofos or stuff, i replace ingame wrestlers to test

Tessa Blanchard Preview:

Screenshot_5338.png

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 3
  • Woo 3

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Tessa Blanchard, The Rock REVAMPED, Finn Balor RELEASED, Zack Ryder, Tommaso Ciampa RELEASED, Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack
1 hour ago, Joe Mashups said:

I don't use pofos or stuff, i replace ingame wrestlers to test

Tessa Blanchard Preview:

Screenshot_5338.png

Simply amazing, I can't wait 😮 

Thanks for all your work man.

Ben

• Like 4
  • Woo 1