Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Commentator TAZ Uploaded, Johnny Nitro & John Morrison RELEASED, Monster Bray Wyatt DOWNLOAD
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Joey Mercury Preview, Commentator TAZ Uploaded, Johnny Nitro & John Morrison RELEASED, Monster Bray Wyatt DOWNLOAD

Love seeing you do a Joey Mercury man. Very awesome Johnny Nitro. I think it is the best mod I have seen of Johhny in any form weather it be Nitro, Morrison, Impact ect..

I was wondering whatever happened to that Billy Kidman you were working on. It looked so good. Both his WWE and Ravens flock attires. I hope you have not given up on the kidman he was pretty great and would be awesome for another cruiserweight.

• Like 1

As always, you have made a great work. Thank you for making Morrison.

However, during the game, I found a small issue.

Every time Morrison sits down, there is a space through his abdomen. (That makes Morrison's torso look detached.)

You may think it's done, but if you fix it, it'll be perfect. 

thanks again. have a good day.

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Joey Mercury Download, Commentator TAZ Uploaded, Johnny Nitro & John Morrison RELEASED, Monster Bray Wyatt DOWNLOAD
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Fabian Aichner Preview, Joey Mercury Download, Commentator TAZ Uploaded, Johnny Nitro & John Morrison RELEASED, Monster Bray Wyatt DOWNLOAD