Joe Mashups

Joe Mashups' Mods: Edge 2020, Rhea Ripley, MVP 2020, Kanyon Released, John Morrison 2020 Released, Drew McIntyre '20 Released, King Corbin, Robert Roode Released, PJ Black Preview, Darby Allin, Sheamus '20, Austin Theory, CM PUNK RELEASED

Recommended Posts

FrenchPlayer

Great job ! Thank you for Austin Theory

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jimmyacon
Posted (edited)

Amazing, Darby Allin in WWE2k19, love it. Thank you.

Edited by jimmyacon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piper

Might not put her in my game but Tessa looks insanely amazing bro.  Thank you for your mods again & hopefully Kidman is on the horizon

  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mate01

hola, necesito ayuda, es que instale un mod de cm punk y anda bien pero no se ve su entrada simplemente se salta y aparece punk en el ring como si nada. que puedo hacer? si alguien me puede pasar algun tutorial o hablarme por discord para explicarme seria genial.

discord: Mate01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BamBams Universe

I rarely write here. But I already use some of your mods. You really do a damn good job. Thanks a lot!

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
straight edge subhasis
20 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

Austin Theory:
- Custom Sculpt by me
- Latest NXT '20 Attire [ Credit to BHANGRA22MAN one of the logos used on the tights ]

preview1_deb00eb8ad9c8412b9fea3d6715d027

Download Link: http://j.gs/DaKv

Sheamus '20:
- Resculpted the body for more ripped look
- Return Attire & Look
- Animated Necklace [abit wonky]

preview1_cd4c85e321fe0169f195ad7a9e7fbe8

Download Link: http://j.gs/DaLP

Darby Allin:
- Custom Sculpt by me [ replaces Wolfe by default ]
- Includes Skateboard as a weapon [ replaces sledgehammer by default ]

preview1_b76ee71896f33d567f610ab421879f9

Download Link: http://j.gs/DaLT

CM PUNK:
- Custom Return SES Attire [ inspired by Far Cry 5 ]
- Uses the UFC 2 Head

preview1_8b0f71238a678bac5a89b5b6fd458ee

Download Link: http://j.gs/DaLU

Hey really waited for your mods because it was insanely realistic cm punk was beast . But in sheamus hair dosent do very well . The colour changes due to lighting looks horrible . But in your screenshots its looking well . Do I need to re download these ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jrockisbeast

Hate to be this guy but pofo and movesets? Lol. Love your mods btw amazing job on all of them especially Theory!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

unknown.png

Screenshot_5498.png

Screenshot_5501.png

  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
straight edge subhasis
7 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

unknown.png

Screenshot_5498.png

Screenshot_5501.png

Hey man models are awesome.  Can you tell who is the 1st guy ? Mustang looks like an indian king though 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WillowPunkShield
On 1/8/2020 at 9:05 PM, Joe Mashups said:

Austin Theory:
- Custom Sculpt by me
- Latest NXT '20 Attire [ Credit to BHANGRA22MAN one of the logos used on the tights ]

preview1_deb00eb8ad9c8412b9fea3d6715d027

Download Link: http://j.gs/DaKv

Sheamus '20:
- Resculpted the body for more ripped look
- Return Attire & Look
- Animated Necklace [abit wonky]

preview1_cd4c85e321fe0169f195ad7a9e7fbe8

Download Link: http://j.gs/DaLP

Darby Allin:
- Custom Sculpt by me [ replaces Wolfe by default ]
- Includes Skateboard as a weapon [ replaces sledgehammer by default ]

preview1_b76ee71896f33d567f610ab421879f9

Download Link: http://j.gs/DaLT

CM PUNK:
- Custom Return SES Attire [ inspired by Far Cry 5 ]
- Uses the UFC 2 Head

preview1_8b0f71238a678bac5a89b5b6fd458ee

Download Link: http://j.gs/DaLU

Ace work 😍👌🙂👍🔥

22 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hey man models are awesome.  Can you tell who is the 1st guy ? Mustang looks like an indian king though 😳

Its Justin Gabriel

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
straight edge subhasis
1 hour ago, WillowPunkShield said:

Ace work 😍👌🙂👍🔥

Its Justin Gabriel

He changed alot😳🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr_JBrunson

Do you have a time frame of release of the current and retro rock they look legit!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elegido2016

Wow! That PJ Black looks amazing!

I started to install mods two weeks ago. I am still learning and it is awesome the things you can add to 2k19. I just wanted to say thank you very much. Most of the mods i downloaded are made by you. You are the real deal bro!

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Corny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@Joe Mashups Thanks a million for Austin Theory and Darby Allin, those guyz are awesome in game. Really great work dude :) 

Your mods are insane, I can't wait PJ Black 😮 I love this model.

Thanks again !

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

Gotta do the trio

Screenshot_5510.png

  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

King Corbin:
- Updated King attire [Credit to Iconic2k for the logos]
- 2K20 Head

preview1_9fa6843f8e9fa842fef97d3d9629770

Download Link: http://j.gs/DbH5

Dolph Ziggler '20:
-Updated look and attire [Credit to @Ahmed Anter for the usage of some logos]

preview1_6cb8100159680c0c765b18a99e04d64

Download Link: http://j.gs/DbGz

Robert Roode '20:
- Updated look and gear

preview1_0d97b1d47aec2a2876b8c0cc65d65b6

Download link: http://j.gs/DbGu

  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DFM85

hall hail the to king

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

awesome piece of work on the mods.👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WillowPunkShield
On 1/13/2020 at 3:33 PM, Joe Mashups said:

King Corbin:
- Updated King attire [Credit to Iconic2k for the logos]
- 2K20 Head

preview1_9fa6843f8e9fa842fef97d3d9629770

Download Link: http://j.gs/DbH5

Dolph Ziggler '20:
-Updated look and attire [Credit to @Ahmed Anter for the usage of some logos]

preview1_6cb8100159680c0c765b18a99e04d64

Download Link: http://j.gs/DbGz

Robert Roode '20:
- Updated look and gear

preview1_0d97b1d47aec2a2876b8c0cc65d65b6

Download link: http://j.gs/DbGu

😮That Trio Looks epic... @Joe Mashups ace work man. Awesome as always

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WillowPunkShield

113_RAW_01102020cm_1230--4fec7bc305938dc

@Joe Mashups a request for Roman reigns 2k20 model/head with undercut haircut and grown chisel beard look :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

Screenshot_5523.png

WWE2K19_x64_2020-01-19_05-54-27.png

WWE2K19_x64_2020-01-14_16-27-55.png

Edited by Joe Mashups
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
straight edge subhasis
3 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

Screenshot_5523.png

WWE2K19_x64_2020-01-19_05-54-27.png

WWE2K19_x64_2020-01-14_16-27-55.png

Is it smackdowns attire ?  AWESOME WORK 

Edited by straight edge subhasis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bushysowavvey

Wow both look great!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

Drew McIntyre '20:
- Updated face & hair
- Updated hair [ credit to Iconic2K for the logos ] + 2K20 Jacket

preview1_7515b736a667c82705ddf609ab1c873

Download Link: http://j.gs/DcXT

John Morrison '20:
- Retrun Look & Attire
- Compatible in Creation Studio

preview1_caef112f9a0897fa3aedeb164f54bc3

Download Link: http://j.gs/DcXQ

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

unknown.png

  • Like 6
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.