Joe Mashups

Joe Mashups' Mods: Edge 2020, Rhea Ripley, MVP 2020, Kanyon Released, John Morrison 2020 Released, Drew McIntyre '20 Released, King Corbin, Robert Roode Released, PJ Black Preview, Darby Allin, Sheamus '20, Austin Theory, CM PUNK RELEASED

Recommended Posts

wosuchen1985
10 hours ago, Freon said:

If you want animation, do what i did.  On the other site download Joes version called The Fiend Bray Wyatt updated hair.  Take the Yobj hair file from that version and number it 2719.  Then get this version, unpack it and repack it with the extra hair Yobj.  Both hairs meld together as one giving you the best of both worlds.

yMQy2Uq.jpgZLnj76z.jpg

On the other site download Joes version called The Fiend Bray Wyatt updated hair ? what should I do? Which website?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DFM85
14 hours ago, Freon said:

If you want animation, do what i did.  On the other site download Joes version called The Fiend Bray Wyatt updated hair.  Take the Yobj hair file from that version and number it 2719.  Then get this version, unpack it and repack it with the extra hair Yobj.  Both hairs meld together as one giving you the best of both worlds.

yMQy2Uq.jpgfhNDJry.jpg

I don't get One thing, this version that you mention Is Always the old One  Joe or Is another One?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freon
1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

I don't get One thing, this version that you mention Is Always the old One  Joe or Is another One?

You have to go to 2KmodZ http://2kmodz.com/file/7a8ee3d386a10f4e64fee30b901ebc92

Download that Fiend i linked created by Joe Mashups.  Afterwards you want to unpack and remove only the hair file from that model which is 2715 & rename it 2719. 

Then get THIS model Fiend, unpack ALL files into a folder, add the extra RENAMED file 2719 to it.  FINALLY, repack everything back together.  That's pretty much it.  The game will read both hair files together.  I didn't create either one, so I can't re-post it.   All credit goes to Joe Mashup's and the other creators of the attire, Mask, & tattoos listed on that link I posted.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DDK78
10 hours ago, Freon said:

You have to go to 2KmodZ http://2kmodz.com/file/7a8ee3d386a10f4e64fee30b901ebc92

Download that Fiend i linked created by Joe Mashups.  Afterwards you want to unpack and remove only the hair file from that model which is 2715 & rename it 2719. 

Then get THIS model Fiend, unpack ALL files into a folder, add the extra RENAMED file 2719 to it.  FINALLY, repack everything back together.  That's pretty much it.  The game will read both hair files together.  I didn't create either one, so I can't re-post it.   All credit goes to Joe Mashup's and the other creators of the attire, Mask, & tattoos listed on that link I posted.

Is this done using PAC editor, Xpacker, etc? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
raikage75
On 30/11/2019 at 04:50, Joe Mashups said:

unknown.png

do you work on a sheamus 2010 version? I can not wait wow

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amrhero

Please Make Brock Lesnar And Braun Stroman 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jimmyacon

This is all amazing. I had no idea ports from 2k20 were possible, thank you so much for Riddle! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

Tomasso Ciampa 2K20 Port:

WWE2K19_x64_2019-12-10_12-50-27-191.pngunknown.png

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@Joe Mashups Wow 😮 thanks for all your work dude, I hope to see Jaxson and perhaps Io (heel attire) and others new 2k20 wrestlers here.

Awesome work on the texture port. The face and the beard are amazing, so real.

Keep up the good work.

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Joe Mashups Wow 😮 thanks for all your work dude, I hope to see Jaxson and perhaps Io (heel attire) and others new 2k20 wrestlers here.

Awesome work on the texture port. The face and the beard are amazing, so real.

Keep up the good work.

Ben

Body and Head too from 2K20 😉

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bushysowavvey

Hey just opened up the Def Jam zip this morning but didn’t have time to install it yet. Are the slots assigned to empty slots? And do I need to manually make pofos and movesets for everyone in data editor with a template ? Thanks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
4 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Hey just opened up the Def Jam zip this morning but didn’t have time to install it yet. Are the slots assigned to empty slots? And do I need to manually make pofos and movesets for everyone in data editor with a template ? Thanks 

Yep they are all empty slots except mgk who replaces Velveteen cus i forgot to change him, also ya there is no pofo or movesets in

On 12/4/2019 at 10:58 PM, Joe Mashups said:

Drew McIntyre Retro Pack:

- Face & Body younger sculpt by me.
- 6 different attires [ including promo attire ]

preview1_81e6ae1488ad23b9325190a4d620da4

Download Link: http://j.gs/DU24

Updated the link to fix the 2007 Entrance Pac.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bushysowavvey

Okay. So just go ahead and change names via strings with wrestleMINUS?

Edited by bushysowavvey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WillowPunkShield

ciampa , fiend and Celtic warrior Sheamus looks awesome :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
solidassassin47

Great job on Ciampa also fantastic work on the fiend. Look forward to seeing who you work on next and thanks again for such great releases.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Honor

There are times when you can see through his (Ciampa's) left eyelid like it's transparent almost. I noticed this during the entrance and post match screen. It was in the NXT arena. Not sure if that's important. I'm still using him because it's such a great model. I'm wondering if it's just me.

Edited by Honor
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
7 hours ago, Honor said:

There are times when you can see through his (Ciampa's) left eyelid like it's transparent almost. I noticed this during the entrance and post match screen. It was in the NXT arena. Not sure if that's important. I'm still using him because it's such a great model. I'm wondering if it's just me.

Ya, that's the best i could get after fixing the bones

Zack Ryder Fixed Face & Body

WWE2K19_x64_2019-12-13_20-04-25-042.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jimmyacon

Brilliant Ciampa port, you're a legend!

I was worried that my abandoning of 2k20 would leave me stuck in 2k19 limbo, but these backports are giving me hope I can make it last until next year (and lets be honest, probably the year after that!)

Really looking forward to that Darby too.

Edited by jimmyacon
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

Zack Ryder 2019

Fully Resculpted Face & Body

Latest RAW attire VS. Murphy

WWE2K19_x64_2019-12-13_20-04-25-042.png

 

Download Link: http://j.gs/DVS4

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman

Hi King Of Mashups,

I'd  like to ask  you will share your Kidman,  Billy the Kidman and Eric Bischoff models?
 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
29 minutes ago, Dollarman said:

Hi King Of Mashups,

I'd  like to ask  you will share your Kidman,  Billy the Kidman and Eric Bischoff models?
 

I will need to remake them first, not happy with them

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
25 minutes ago, Joe Mashups said:

I will need to remake them first, not happy with them

Thank you the answer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DFM85
4 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

I will need to remake them first, not happy with them

I think Kidman was Amazing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.