Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

14 hours ago, Freon said:

If you want animation, do what i did.  On the other site download Joes version called The Fiend Bray Wyatt updated hair.  Take the Yobj hair file from that version and number it 2719.  Then get this version, unpack it and repack it with the extra hair Yobj.  Both hairs meld together as one giving you the best of both worlds.

yMQy2Uq.jpgfhNDJry.jpg

I don't get One thing, this version that you mention Is Always the old One  Joe or Is another One?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DFM85 said:

I don't get One thing, this version that you mention Is Always the old One  Joe or Is another One?

You have to go to 2KmodZ http://2kmodz.com/file/7a8ee3d386a10f4e64fee30b901ebc92

Download that Fiend i linked created by Joe Mashups.  Afterwards you want to unpack and remove only the hair file from that model which is 2715 & rename it 2719. 

Then get THIS model Fiend, unpack ALL files into a folder, add the extra RENAMED file 2719 to it.  FINALLY, repack everything back together.  That's pretty much it.  The game will read both hair files together.  I didn't create either one, so I can't re-post it.   All credit goes to Joe Mashup's and the other creators of the attire, Mask, & tattoos listed on that link I posted.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Freon said:

You have to go to 2KmodZ http://2kmodz.com/file/7a8ee3d386a10f4e64fee30b901ebc92

Download that Fiend i linked created by Joe Mashups.  Afterwards you want to unpack and remove only the hair file from that model which is 2715 & rename it 2719. 

Then get THIS model Fiend, unpack ALL files into a folder, add the extra RENAMED file 2719 to it.  FINALLY, repack everything back together.  That's pretty much it.  The game will read both hair files together.  I didn't create either one, so I can't re-post it.   All credit goes to Joe Mashup's and the other creators of the attire, Mask, & tattoos listed on that link I posted.

Is this done using PAC editor, Xpacker, etc? 

• Like 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Ciampa, Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack

@Joe Mashups Wow 😮 thanks for all your work dude, I hope to see Jaxson and perhaps Io (heel attire) and others new 2k20 wrestlers here.

Awesome work on the texture port. The face and the beard are amazing, so real.

Keep up the good work.

Ben

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Joe Mashups Wow 😮 thanks for all your work dude, I hope to see Jaxson and perhaps Io (heel attire) and others new 2k20 wrestlers here.

Awesome work on the texture port. The face and the beard are amazing, so real.

Keep up the good work.

Ben

Body and Head too from 2K20 😉

• Too Sweet 1

Hey just opened up the Def Jam zip this morning but didn’t have time to install it yet. Are the slots assigned to empty slots? And do I need to manually make pofos and movesets for everyone in data editor with a template ? Thanks 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bushysowavvey said:

Hey just opened up the Def Jam zip this morning but didn’t have time to install it yet. Are the slots assigned to empty slots? And do I need to manually make pofos and movesets for everyone in data editor with a template ? Thanks 

Yep they are all empty slots except mgk who replaces Velveteen cus i forgot to change him, also ya there is no pofo or movesets in

On 12/4/2019 at 10:58 PM, Joe Mashups said:

Drew McIntyre Retro Pack:

- Face & Body younger sculpt by me.
- 6 different attires [ including promo attire ]

preview1_81e6ae1488ad23b9325190a4d620da4

Download Link: http://j.gs/DU24

Updated the link to fix the 2007 Entrance Pac.

• Like 3

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Tommaso Ciampa RELEASED, Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack

There are times when you can see through his (Ciampa's) left eyelid like it's transparent almost. I noticed this during the entrance and post match screen. It was in the NXT arena. Not sure if that's important. I'm still using him because it's such a great model. I'm wondering if it's just me.

Edited by Honor
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Honor said:

There are times when you can see through his (Ciampa's) left eyelid like it's transparent almost. I noticed this during the entrance and post match screen. It was in the NXT arena. Not sure if that's important. I'm still using him because it's such a great model. I'm wondering if it's just me.

Ya, that's the best i could get after fixing the bones

Zack Ryder Fixed Face & Body

WWE2K19_x64_2019-12-13_20-04-25-042.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Zack Ryder, Tommaso Ciampa RELEASED, Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack

Brilliant Ciampa port, you're a legend!

I was worried that my abandoning of 2k20 would leave me stuck in 2k19 limbo, but these backports are giving me hope I can make it last until next year (and lets be honest, probably the year after that!)

Really looking forward to that Darby too.

Edited by jimmyacon
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, Dollarman said:

Hi King Of Mashups,

I'd  like to ask  you will share your Kidman,  Billy the Kidman and Eric Bischoff models?

I will need to remake them first, not happy with them

• Like 2