Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

8 hours ago, myk13 said:

Thanks for the Matt Riddle!!! Amazing work.  I hope all the new guys eventually get imported

Me too, considering 2K20 may never be a decent game, might as well just stick to 2K19 and import the couple good things 2K20 has.

• Like 3

Really nice job on porting riddle any chance you will also port Toni Storm Rhea Ripley & Kieth Lee?.And also thanks for sharing 

Edited by solidassassin47
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

i hope you port more wrestlers not in 2k19, we dont need ports like roman reigns.. 

I Mean.... This Roman reigns Is fuckin amazing. Better than the original one. you don't Need it? Your problem. I'm glad to have a Better version. Thank You Joe

• Like 2
  • Woo 1
  • KappaBrain 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: WWE2K20 Ports: Chyna, Matt Riddle Released, Roman Reigns, MJF Released
6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

i hope you port more wrestlers not in 2k19, we dont need ports like roman reigns.. 

I like the new Reigns, his face somehow looks better (which is an exception to the rule) ... anyway, don't be a douche. Joe's doing us a huge favor here.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Leingod said:

I like the new Reigns, his face somehow looks better (which is an exception to the rule) ... anyway, don't be a douche. Joe's doing us a huge favor here.

sorry didnt mean to sound that way, :) thanks Joe!

• Like 2

Fantastic job on Chyna that is the ninth wonder of the world that should have been included in the game. So sad that 2K dose not put half the effort that modders do to make these games so much more enjoyable.Thank you once again for bringing all these amazing ports over.

• Like 3