Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

3 hours ago, mj85connell said:

Only thing (because I'm a pain in the arse) his neck chain stays on during matches, I'd think it would be cool if it came off with his jacket. But that's just me, well done and keep up the great work its people like yourself that spend time taking this game to the next level and we all appreciate it greatly 👍🏻

I simply kept it cus he did in matches

Dean-Ambrose-IC-Title-TLC-696x392.jpg

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Is it just me or his beard doesn't move when his mouth moves (Ambrose)? 

any modded beard doesn't have animations till this day so that's why it looks still.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Joe Mashups said:

any modded beard doesn't have animations till this day so that's why it looks still.

Ah, I can live with that. Btw his pants glitch a little, showing his ass and stuff

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Is it just me or his beard doesn't move when his mouth moves (Ambrose)? 

Yeah, it's easy to notice when the characters open their mouths. .. not a big deal though, IMHO.

Speaking of beards, for me Owens' new model has his beard appear and disappear during his entrance. Is that normal?

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : The Brian Kendrick & Roderick Strong RELEASED - Dean Ambrose Bomber Jacket Mod Released - Heel Kevin Owens [ Updated Tattoos ] Released

Hello, does anyone know why the dean ambrose and baron corbin mod dont work for me?

Only the entrance attire works for dean ambrose, and then the ring attire is just the default model, while the corbin mod just flat out doesn't work.

• Like 1

All of your mods have been fantastic this year. You have really stepped up your game. Did you ever finish that Billy Kidman you were working on? I want to thank you for all of the hard work and dedication you have put into these mods for us who do not have the talent to do so.

• Like 1

Absolutely love your Raven mod. Do you have any plans on fixing the shirt so it doesn't go over his skin when he moves?

If not it's something I can live with, because it still looks great regardless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kamsai said:

Absolutely love your Raven mod. Do you have any plans on fixing the shirt so it doesn't go over his skin when he moves?

If not it's something I can live with, because it still looks great regardless.

Inject this ce to the pac with pac editor, since i lost all the original files

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/382461348988321792/531935455000788993/CE.dat

John Morrison Preview:

Screenshot_1366.png

Screenshot_1381.png

• Like 5
  • Yes! 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : John Morrison Preview

Oh sick, it worked like a charm. Thanks so much!

Edit: the arm shows a little when hes doing certain moves but its a lot better than it was before.

Edited by kamsai
  • Like 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : YOWIE WOWIE..
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods : Monster Bray Wyatt DOWNLOAD
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Johnny Nitro & John Morrison RELEASED, Monster Bray Wyatt DOWNLOAD

Joe,

First off, amazing job on Wyatt. You are seriously on a role with this modding thing.

Second, your Morrison & Nitro is the absolute best that anyone has submitted to smacktalks, all years combined. Phenomenal job Joe! Please, keep up the excellent work!

IUE

• Like 1