Joe Mashups

Joe Mashups' Mods: Defjam2k20, The Fiend 2K20, Drew McIntyre Pack

Recommended Posts

Joe Mashups
2 minutes ago, Daigron said:

So, since commisions is open...
Also, can you make updated Kevin Owens (With tattoo and weight loss)?¬†ūüėÖ
 

still looking for the tattoo

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
najntin

Good Batista, HHH don't like it!¬†ūüėā¬† No chance for Finn Balor Bullet Club version?¬†

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daigron
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

still looking for the tattoo

Got it, dude) Will searching whole twittet/instagramm for that tattoo))0)
What's about Ambrose or Ciampa?

Edited by Daigron
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
24 minutes ago, Daigron said:

Got it, dude) Will searching whole twittet/instagramm for that tattoo))0)
What's about Ambrose or Ciampa?

Julian has a pretty good Ciampa already on 2km, and iam not really sure i wanna work on ambrose again, cus7ate9 has some pretty good ambroses on his channel or 2km as well.

43 minutes ago, najntin said:

Good Batista, HHH don't like it!¬†ūüėā¬† No chance for Finn Balor Bullet Club version?¬†

maybe one day.

The Brood Christian:

Screenshot_867.png

Screenshot_879.png

Screenshot_881.png

 

Just need to fix the shirt

  • Like 7
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daigron
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Joe Mashups said:

Julian has a pretty good Ciampa already on 2km, and iam not really sure i wanna work on ambrose again, cus7ate9 has some pretty good ambroses on his channel or 2km as well.ÔĽŅ

I know and already got both of them... But, they are not compatible with Creation Studio
But still, thank you for response!  

Edited by Daigron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
2 minutes ago, Daigron said:

I know and already got both of them... But, they are not compatible with Creation Studio
But still, thank you for response!  

if they are, their beards will glitch all over the place anyway sadly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daigron
Just now, Joe Mashups said:

if they are, their beards will glitch all over the place anyway sadly

Oh... Now i understand! Thank you!
Then... my request is ILJA DRAGUNOV
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KidRockHallOfFame

Make the Moscow Mauler Vladimir Kozlov please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_HiBye_
3 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

Julian has a pretty good Ciampa already on 2km, and iam not really sure i wanna work on ambrose again, cus7ate9 has some pretty good ambroses on his channel or 2km as well.

maybe one day.

The Brood Christian:

Screenshot_867.png

Screenshot_879.png

Screenshot_881.png

 

Just need to fix the shirt

Lovely work on christian. Will he be also editable in creation studio?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
1 minute ago, _HiBye_ said:

Lovely work on christian. Will he be also editable in creation studio?

Weirdly he works in Creation Studio although he has long hair lol

Screenshot_882.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_HiBye_

Thats great :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kassiemt
Posted (edited)

Great christian is there anyway we can get his tna run attires also booker t and kurt angle tna runs

Edited by kassiemt
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, kassiemt said:

Great christian is there anyway we can get his tna run attires also booker t and kurt angle tna runs

Screenshot_884.png

Edited by Joe Mashups
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_HiBye_
1 hour ago, Joe Mashups said:

Screenshot_884.png

The pants logos he used in TNA are different. He was in the tna impact video game so you can take the textures from there. They are the same as his WM 20 attire i believe. (wink wink ;);) )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leingod
On 3/1/2019 at 1:29 PM, Joe Mashups said:

Retro Batista RELEASED -DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION-

- Custom Sculpt by me

- Compatible in Creation Studio

 

 

He looks freaking awesome. But is it me, or he's missing a front tooth? BTW, how much are you charging per commision?

  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
3 hours ago, Leingod said:

He looks freaking awesome. But is it me, or he's missing a front tooth? BTW, how much are you charging per commision?

it's probably the tongue sticking out too much it made the tooth look like that, whatever u want really lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leingod
10 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

it's probably the tongue sticking out too much it made the tooth look like that, whatever u want really lol

Oh, but give us a base price :) ... I honestly don't have much money to spend right now, but I don't wanna disrespect you either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups
1 hour ago, Leingod said:

Oh, but give us a base price :) ... I honestly don't have much money to spend right now, but I don't wanna disrespect you either.

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

Credit to @AlcLegacy for the attires textures.

Screenshot_923.png

Screenshot_912.png

Screenshot_917.png

  • Like 5
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_HiBye_

Lovely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe Mashups

Retro Christian RELEASED -DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION-

- Custom Sculpt by me.

- Credit to @AlcLegacy for the attires.

- Compatible in Creation Studio.

 

The Brood Christian RELEASED -DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION-

- Custom Sculpt by me.

- Compatible in Creation Studio.

(You can probably make better attires in Creation Studio lol)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_HiBye_

Awesome work man. Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amazing-maze

OMG thank you for all of this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SnakeSlippers

Brood Christian? Yes please. Another AE guy off the list. Are you doing Edge and Gangrel or you just decided to make a Christian just cause?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_HiBye_
Posted (edited)

24ozpfa.png

Your mods in action!

(would just like to point out that the christian's boots glitch a little)

Edited by _HiBye_
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.