Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Owen Hart RELEASED & Vampiro RELEASED & RAVEN RELEASED
  • 1 month later...
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: WWE2K20 Matt Riddle Port
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: MJF Released, WWE2K20 Matt Riddle Port
18 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

WWE2K20 Matt Riddle:

EHp6RlZW4AAMb0I?format=png&name=900x900

Fuckin' amazing! Looking forward to this bro. Let's all just stick to 2K19 for another year because 2K20 is just a massive clusterfuck.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, myk13 said:

is his entrance able to be imported too?

I'm wondering that as well... if that's the case, we could really use many of the updated entrances in 2K19 😊

BTW Joe, that's freaking amazing work. Both MJF and Riddle, his hair already looks better than in 2K20

• Like 1

9 hours ago, myk13 said:

is his entrance able to be imported too?

5 hours ago, Leingod said:

I'm wondering that as well... if that's the case, we could really use many of the updated entrances in 2K19 😊

BTW Joe, that's freaking amazing work. Both MJF and Riddle, his hair already looks better than in 2K20

Entrances are still being figured as of now

Big Dog 2K20

Screenshot_4671.png

• Like 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: WWE2K20 Roman Reigns, MJF Released, WWE2K20 Matt Riddle Port
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: WWE2K20 Matt Riddle Port Released, WWE2K20 Roman Reigns, MJF Released