Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

Hi Joe. Great work with all your mods. I nabbed your Owen. I touched up the boots' textures to be more like the ones he used to wear around that time. I also tried to make the logo on his side a bit larger. That one is a bit of a mixed result. I will try to do a black hart attire next. Thanks for the great work! :)

dZKiUUWsrAQtc09A-IIZsWFbZRnS5gUg2CPNROtK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have your AJ Styles MOD from TNA and he looks awesome.

My Question, can You make this AJ with this Hair and make him available for Community Creations? That will be awesome ;)

• Haha 1
  • What? 1

@Joe Mashups, I've been using your John Morrison mod and am trying to edit his attire in Creation Studio, but everytime I use it as alternate attire, it has a 3d beard.

How can I remove the 3D beard appearing after editing it in creation studio?

• 2 months later...

I know I'm late to this party, but has anyone successfully been able to edit CM Punk (5 attires) in creation suite? Every time I try, the game crashes. I'm using Joe's Morrison and that one works just fine in creation suite. Is this an issue with the mod itself, or am I not doing something right? Also, for reference, I didn't install all 5 attires, as I just wanted one of them. Could that be the problem?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGrayFox said:

I know I'm late to this party, but has anyone successfully been able to edit CM Punk (5 attires) in creation suite? Every time I try, the game crashes. I'm using Joe's Morrison and that one works just fine in creation suite. Is this an issue with the mod itself, or am I not doing something right? Also, for reference, I didn't install all 5 attires, as I just wanted one of them. Could that be the problem?

It's just because this mod (CM Punk) can't be edited. If you load this one in creation mode, the game crashes.

48 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

It's just because this mod (CM Punk) can't be edited. If you load this one in creation mode, the game crashes.

Well, I thought that was a possibility, but it's listed as "CC compatible" so is that an error? It's listed like that in this thread and over at 2kModz.

20 minutes ago, TheGrayFox said:

Well, I thought that was a possibility, but it's listed as "CC compatible" so is that an error? It's listed like that in this thread and over at 2kModz.

Oh ! My bad, so, I don't know... perhaps an error yes. I have a CM Punk but not this one. Not editable, and that's enough for me. It's the Bannock one.

Don't forget dude, mods are not made to be edited at the base. This is already a huge job done by the modders. They spend a lot of time there, there are so many alternative attires for superstars like CM Punk (See JoeMashup's version or Bannock too), I don't understand why they want to change it for example.

If you want to edit or create something, there are the caws and the 2k sending image editing still works very well. I use it again.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• 3 months later...
On 18/2/2019 at 18:48, Joe Mashups said:

Mason Ryan LIBERADO -DESCARGAR LINK EN LA DESCRIPCIÓN DEL VIDEO-

- Escultura personalizada por mí

- Compatible con Creation Studio [no tiene pelo]

Can you re-upload the link please? Is down. Thanks

• 3 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 8:05 PM, Joe Mashups said:

THANOS SETH ROLLINS ATTIRE RELEASED -DOWNLOAD LINK IN THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION-

- Retextured Face

- Hair Obj by JulianBITW

- Compatible in Creation Studio

Can you reupload your Thanos  and Jhon Wick Mods bro?