Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

Amazing job thanks a bunch! Hope mvp is still in the work I know you say when its finish it will be release and I'm not trying to sound inpatient just worried it isn't a cancel project.

Edited by ratmon19
Misspell
  • Like 2

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: AEW Chris Jericho Preview, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton '03 RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: AEW Chris Jericho RELEASED, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton '03 RELEASED

Your Rhea Ripley is straight fire. That's one of the best models I've ever seen. Unreal.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:36 AM, wosuchen1985 said:

Hi, Joe, You really should go to work at WWE 2K

Joe is too good for 2K.

• Like 6

On 3/21/2020 at 6:06 PM, Clarityman said:

Your Rhea Ripley is straight fire. That's one of the best models I've ever seen. Unreal.

Joe is too good for 2K.

Agreed. He puts 2K to shame.

• Like 4

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Nemesis & Mr.X Released, AEW Chris Jericho RELEASED, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton '03 RELEASED
  • Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X Released, AEW Chris Jericho RELEASED, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton '03 RELEASED

@Joe Mashups Hi, any idea or advice why the Drew McIntyre 2019 update, and WM 35 attire entrances pac doesn't work? In fact in exhibition mode, there's no entrance when I play Drew McIntyre, only in ring attire.

Same problem with this one on 2k mod curriously :  https://2kmodz.com/file/e8a17a9f3909d55c41c681c2ab82c8a2

The titantron goes straight into the ring.

Thanks

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 7:55 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@Joe Mashups Hi, any idea or advice why the Drew McIntyre 2019 update, and WM 35 attire entrances pac doesn't work? In fact in exhibition mode, there's no entrance when I play Drew McIntyre, only in ring attire.

Same problem with this one on 2k mod curriously :  https://2kmodz.com/file/e8a17a9f3909d55c41c681c2ab82c8a2

The titantron goes straight into the ring.

Thanks

Ben

Dunno tbh, it works for everyone, try in different slots maybe

8 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Joe, Amazing work with aew Jericho. Just One issue, the game crash of I try to make the highlights real.

8 hours ago, micencronin said:

Yes i confirm on the highlights real. 

no idea as well, probably the last gen hat but at the same time its in entrance only

The Rock Retro Pack:
- 2 attire pack
- revamped face & body & hair
- Compatible in creation studio

preview1_a327e667bd1d0907aef7c9cd8d9497b

Download Link: http://j.gs/DtsO

• Like 13
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Retro Rock Released, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X Released, AEW Chris Jericho RELEASED, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton '03 RELEASED
1 hour ago, Joe Mashups said:

Dunno tbh, it works for everyone, try in different slots maybe

no idea as well, probably the last gen hat but at the same time its in entrance only

Nope, the in ring attire crash too

(I Mean, it's Just to know It, you did an amazing.job)

• Like 2

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

I know that most modder's don't look back at the mods that have already been done.

But for Jericho, I want you to consider that the game cannot be played with this character.

As you know, if you use the finisher during the game, the replay will automatically come out.

In this case, the game will be forced to end.

Joe Mashups,  Your Jericho is a very nice character. really wanna play with it

I hope you can fix this.

3 hours ago, windings said:

I know that most modder's don't look back at the mods that have already been done.

But for Jericho, I want you to consider that the game cannot be played with this character.

As you know, if you use the finisher during the game, the replay will automatically come out.

I hope you can fix this.

Damn, that a big problem. Unfortunatly I was not able to understand wich file Is guilty.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, windings said:

I hope you can fix this.

I have the same problem I hope there is a fix soon.