Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Kanyon Released, John Morrison 2020 Released, Drew McIntyre '20 Released, King Corbin, Robert Roode Released, PJ Black Preview, Darby Allin, Sheamus '20, Austin Theory, CM PUNK RELEASED
On 1/20/2020 at 1:38 AM, Joe Mashups said:

Drew McIntyre '20:
- Updated face & hair
- Updated hair [ credit to Iconic2K for the logos ] + 2K20 Jacket

preview1_7515b736a667c82705ddf609ab1c873

Download Link: http://j.gs/DcXT

John Morrison '20:
- Retrun Look & Attire
- Compatible in Creation Studio

preview1_caef112f9a0897fa3aedeb164f54bc3

Download Link: http://j.gs/DcXQ

Both looks legit, just awesome work brother as always 👌👍

17 hours ago, Joe Mashups said:

I released him

Oh, sorry, i forget to add it was about his attires. For example from ROH and Other ?

Edited by Starkiller2000
  • Like 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: MVP 2020, Kanyon Released, John Morrison 2020 Released, Drew McIntyre '20 Released, King Corbin, Robert Roode Released, PJ Black Preview, Darby Allin, Sheamus '20, Austin Theory, CM PUNK RELEASED

I started playing 2k19 again a few days ago. I'm glad you're still actively doing creative work.
Every character you create is realistic and well characterized.  I hope someday you will port female characters like ripley and toni storm. (just hope. not a request)
Thank you for all your work.

• Like 2

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Edge 2020, Rhea Ripley, MVP 2020, Kanyon Released, John Morrison 2020 Released, Drew McIntyre '20 Released, King Corbin, Robert Roode Released, PJ Black Preview, Darby Allin, Sheamus '20, Austin Theory, CM PUNK RELEASED
On 1/20/2020 at 4:08 AM, Joe Mashups said:

John Morrison '20:
- Retrun Look & Attire
- Compatible in Creation Studio

preview1_caef112f9a0897fa3aedeb164f54bc3

Download Link: http://j.gs/DcXQ

For some weird reasons, only the outside  of the entrance coat works, when you look at the inner side, it's totally transparent. 
Also, seems like if I create alternate attires using this, he has a full beard. @Joe Mashups

You can see the full beard in the pic below:

Is there anyway to fix it?WWE2-K19-x64-2020-02-09-19-28-53-53-avi-

Full beard in alternate attire

WWE2-K19-x64-2020-02-09-19-42-40-85.png

Coat transparent when viewing from inner side. 

Edited by Bookerman
Forgot to attach picture

9 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Here's an odd question: can I install Joe's Lita 2006 model as an alternate attire?  I'm thinking it should just be a matter of importing the PAC file as Attire 2 with CCT.

Yes

Hey Joe cannot wait for you to finish that Rhea Ripley and I believe I saw a WIP on discord for a Tegan Nox. I am loving that you are starting to do NXT people. Would love to see you make a go at AEW and NJPW guys as well. You have been the best this last year or so now keep up your #1 stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1