Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

On 3/28/2020 at 2:13 AM, Joe Mashups said:

The Rock:
- Resculpted face & body
- Compatible in Creation Studio

preview1_254770b66b40a6a0ae5d538307749d7

Download Link: http://j.gs/DuGX

Alex Riley 2 Pack:
- 2011 Attire, NXT Return Attire
- Custom sculpted body and edited the face

preview1_6559e4d31daa6d035ea3ec23383cde2

Download Link: http://j.gs/DuGU

The Rock is amazing I wish it was with the new dwayn's tatto

• Like 1

3 hours ago, windings said:

Ok. I found out what is Jericho's problem. The problem is the texture size. 

Joe made the texture size associated with Bandana to 4096x4096 (8M) and the texture size associated to tights to 2048x2048 (2M). I guess this huge files make crash.

For those who are experiencing Jericho-related problems, open the 000A file and change the texture size of the bandana.dds, badana_mr.dds, bandana_m.dds, tights.dds, tights_mr.dds, and tight_n.dds files to 1024x1024. 

Then the game will no longer be forcibly closed and highlights will play without problems.

I'm happy to solve this problem and share the results. 

As for the file, I can't share it at all because I'm not Jericho's modder, (Hope Joe uploads the modified file again.)

but I hope my information will help everyone. 

Unfortunatly doesn't work for me. Still crash

2 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Unfortunatly doesn't work for me. Still crash

strange. Is it correct to adjust all the mentioned dds files to 1024x1024? (In this case, the size of each file is less than 1Mb) I do not know any other solution. Sorry if it didn't help.

If others also haven't worked, leave a comment. Then I will delete the previous information to avoid confusion.

5 hours ago, DFM85 said:

I confirm, resize the dds.to 1024 but still crashing by the replay/highlights

Well. If so, I will delete the text I wrote above. I obviously work this way, but I can't say it's information if others don't work. I feel sorry that your Jericho is not working.

• Too Sweet 1

Thanks Joe for all your works related to WM 36, simply beautiful!I

I hope one day you can create a billy kidman mod of the same level as these latest pearls! :

Edited by micencronin

Hi. I would like to share something new about Jericho's crash problem.

What I previously said 'texture sizing is the key' was completely wrong. I'm really sorry for posting the wrong information.

The texture doesn't matter. The problem is entrance.

If you play the game with the entrance scene on, the game is crash with a 100% chance when a replay comes out.

However, when the entrance scene is off, the replay works without problems.

(I thought I had solved the problem by resizing the texture, but in fact it was because I turned off the entrance.)

I am not a modder so I have no idea how ch10404 affects ch10402. However, it is clear that entrance attire are related to this problem.

The reason I wanted to use Joe's mod was because of his fancy entrance outfit. But ironically, I have to turn it off to use Jericho.

I've waited for Joe to fix,  but.. no response. (I know He is busy creating a new mod.)

So turn off the entrance or give up Jericho.

Anyway, this time, I hope it helps everyone.

• Like 1

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

LOVE IT!!! most realistic Benoit i've ever seen, cant wait for him!!! hope to see teddy hart and callihan too my friend!!! keep it up, thanks for your hard work at modding pal it makes our quarantine days better just playing 2k19 🤘

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 5:22 PM, Joe Mashups said:

Screenshot_253.pngScreenshot_254.png

wow, was looking for a Kidman mod on a whim this morning to put in my game and although Leon had one in 2k18, this one you are working on is incredible. Is he still a work in progress? Any updates? Thanks so much for all your hard work and effort on your sensational mods!

• Yes! 1