Joe Mashups' Mods: Benoit, Alex Riley, The Rock Released, Retro Rock, Teddy Hart, Nemesis & Mr.X, AEW Chris Jericho, Undertaker '20, Seth Rollins, Angel Garza, Kevin Owens, Rhea Ripley, Taynara Conti, Jordan Devlin RELEASED

Joe Mashups

On 2/10/2020 at 4:40 PM, bushysowavvey said:

Yes

I tried, but it didn't show up for some reason.  I installed the Universal Alt Attire Unlock with CCT before I installed any mods, then imported the PAC from the ZIP file as-is into Lita's 2nd attire slot.  Obviously, I'm missing a step.  Do I need to do more with the PAC file--maybe rename it or run it through the Hex Editor?

Edited by DoubleAgent74

54 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

I tried, but it didn't show up for some reason.  I installed the Universal Alt Attire Unlock with CCT before I installed any mods, then imported the PAC from the ZIP file as-is into Lita's 2nd attire slot.  Obviously, I'm missing a step.  Do I need to do more with the PAC file--maybe rename it or run it through the Hex Editor?

Perhaps the number attires you choose in Data Editor? don't forget the slot 0 is the original attire (so the number 1), the first alternate attire is name in HxD _ _ _ 12 for in ring attire and _ _ _ 14 for the entrance attire. This one can be injected in CCT in the alternate slot 2 (1rst attire in Data Editor).

42 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Perhaps the number attires you choose in Data Editor? don't forget the slot 0 is the original attire (so the number 1), the first alternate attire is name in HxD _ _ _ 12 for in ring attire and _ _ _ 14 for the entrance attire. This one can be injected in CCT in the alternate slot 2 (1rst attire in Data Editor).

Didn't work.  There's no option at all to choose another attire; it just skips from the wrestler name right to the "confirm/add manager/edit payback" menu.  Also, I just installed JStale's Summer Rae mod, including 4 of the 5 attires included, but when I load the game and choose her in the character select screen, there's no option to choose a different outfit.  It seems like the Alt Attire Unlock didn't install correctly, if it did at all.  Should I have used Data Editor to install the unlock instead of CCT?

45 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Didn't work.  There's no option at all to choose another attire; it just skips from the wrestler name right to the "confirm/add manager/edit payback" menu.  Also, I just installed JStale's Summer Rae mod, including 4 of the 5 attires included, but when I load the game and choose her in the character select screen, there's no option to choose a different outfit.  It seems like the Alt Attire Unlock didn't install correctly, if it did at all.  Should I have used Data Editor to install the unlock instead of CCT?

In fact you unlock the alternates attires with Data Editor, don't forget to refresh and save the file once you've reached the number of outfits you want to unlock (10 per character).

You can install the pac. files via CCT before, it won't change anything, and won't have more impact in fact.

The problem can come once you've done it all, from your moveset file. Is everything unlocked in the attires? Did you choose the "Random" option for the outfits in the moveset?

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

In fact you unlock the alternates attracted with Data Editor, don't forget to refresh and save the file once you've reached the number of outfits you want to unlock (10 per character).

You can install the pac. files via CCT before, it won't change anything, and won't have more impact in fact.

The problem can come once you've done it all, from your moveset file. Is everything unlocked in the outfits? Did you choose the "Random" option for the outfits in the moveset?

I got it...more or less.  Once I ran everything through Data Editor, the attire selections came up like they should, names and all.  Trouble is, the renders I injected for 2 of the 4 attire slots didn't show up.  The male silhouette you usually get when there's no render to load didn't even appear...just empty space.  I've been using CCT to do all my render injecting.

Edited by DoubleAgent74

1 hour ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

I got it...more or less.  Once I ran everything through Data Editor, the attire selections came up like they should, names and all.  Trouble is, the renders I injected for 2 of the 4 attire slots didn't show up.  The male silhouette you usually get when there's no render to load didn't even appear...just empty space.  I've been using CCT to do all my render injecting.

By chance, what's the size of the renders you injected? If they're over 1 MB, they won't show.

7 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

By chance, what's the size of the renders you injected? If they're over 1 MB, they won't show.

Looks like they're both around 1.3 MB.  The other two Summer renders I injected were exactly 1 MB, so it sounds like all I have to do is downsize them somehow and I'll be good.  Thanks for the tip...none of the tutorials I read mentioned that size was important.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Looks like they're both around 1.3 MB.  The other two Summer renders I injected were exactly 1 MB, so it sounds like all I have to do is downsize them somehow and I'll be good.  Thanks for the tip...none of the tutorials I read mentioned that size was important.

No prob, bro. One of those trial and error things that you pick up along the way (after you've run into it yourself, lol)

7 hours ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Yeah, like @cdiebold1 told you, all your 1024x1024 renderers have to be 1mo in size. The best is to save them in DDS (5) via Paint.net.

For me alternate attires renders work well.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Yeah, like @cdiebold1 told you, all your 1024x1024 renderers have to be 1mo in size. The best is to save them in DDS (5) via Paint.net.

For me alternate attires renders work well.

Yeah, I forgot that Paint.net could do that and was using a website to convert my images.  Once I saved them with Paint.net, each of my renders was exactly 1 MB.

Edited by DoubleAgent74
  • Yes! 1

5 minutes ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi, @Joe Mashups any date for edge and mvp ? Waiting for them since saw there wip . How much we have to wait ? 😁😅☺️

Relax, joe works on alot of mods, im sure he'll release them once completed. Time is key.

• Like 5

Hi, again,

Not sure if anyone can help with this, but I thought I'd still ask.  I recently installed Joe's Lita '06 attire mod along with another for Becky Lynch.  The mods work great, but when I tried to create new attires for each of them, I found out the hard way that the modded wrestler's clothes are basically grafted onto the character model and can't be removed in-game.  The game didn't crash; it just put layers of clothes on without taking off the layers they were already wearing.  I installed both of these before I fully understood how to install attire mods with Data Editor.  If it doesn't break any laws, could someone maybe send me the original CH*****.PAC files for Lita and Becky?

54 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

Hi, again,

Not sure if anyone can help with this, but I thought I'd still ask.  I recently installed Joe's Lita '06 attire mod along with another for Becky Lynch.  The mods work great, but when I tried to create new attires for each of them, I found out the hard way that the modded wrestler's clothes are basically grafted onto the character model and can't be removed in-game.  The game didn't crash; it just put layers of clothes on without taking off the layers they were already wearing.  I installed both of these before I fully understood how to install attire mods with Data Editor.  If it doesn't break any laws, could someone maybe send me the original CH*****.PAC files for Lita and Becky?

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!APUZ_RgAOjL51cU&id=DB1E8E129D8322FF!104683&cid=DB1E8E129D8322FF

• 2 weeks later...

@Joe Mashups Hi, thanks a million for Wolfgang "unreleased" mod :)

The textures are really impressive, the rendering of the right knee pad is really beautiful. The face is perfect. I also love the textures of the jacket.

Perfect work as usual. Awesome.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2

Goldberg '20:

Oldberg
- resculpted body
- older look

preview1_276a73445abba93be42feccec2b9d2a

Download Link: http://j.gs/Dp7F

EDGE '20:

- Resculpted face & body
- Royal Rumble '20 Attire [ Credit to Bannock for the Inring Attire ]

preview1_e495cc2c2bb4751b613491b5ce09c7f

Download Link: http://j.gs/Dp7G

WOLFGANG:

- Credit to NickBreaker for the attire logos
- Credit to GameElite for the Tats

preview1_a5c1d6c25ba3ef45a93663beaf4681f

Download Link: http://j.gs/Dp7I

Edited by Joe Mashups
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Woo 2

• Joe Mashups changed the title to Joe Mashups' Mods: Edge 2020, Goldberg 2020, Wolfgang RELEASED
10 minutes ago, Joe Mashups said:

When they are done, they will be released, if they ain't released then they ain't done.

Screenshot_5635.pngScreenshot_5590.pngunknown.png

Good work JOE. I also see ur Devlin mod him awesome also. Keep doing awesome mods.

• Like 1