Brave's Ghost Stories: Jay Lethal Update Released last page

bravebird31

@bravebird31 Dude I am having a little bit of trouble with your RVD mod. I have installed him ok. Yet when I select him for a match I get through the loading screen ok, the entrance ok, however, as soon as the match starts BOOM! it CTD's. Have you or any other experienced this happening in your game?

3 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

@bravebird31 Dude I am having a little bit of trouble with your RVD mod. I have installed him ok. Yet when I select him for a match I get through the loading screen ok, the entrance ok, however, as soon as the match starts BOOM! it CTD's. Have you or any other experienced this happening in your game?

I'll upload a fix today.

I cant get the rvd download link to work it keeps saying The CAPTCHA was incorrect but nothing pops up for me to do a CAPTCHA just a button that says continue to site????

17 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Oh, multiple attires too?! When is it supposed to be ready?

Will you get the accurate logos for the attire? (hoping you do the neon white green DX and the debut attire of '98.)

Edited by esbatmusic

5 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Oh, multiple attires too?! When is it supposed to be ready?

Will you get the accurate logos for the attire? (hoping you do the neon white green DX and the debut attire of '98.)

Nope. Honestly, if anyone wants to create accurate attires for my mods, enjoy (just credit me), but honestly doing stuff like that get's boring to me and I'll lose interest in finishing the mod altogether. So anyone else wants to create attire mods for my stuff, have at it.

20181018171704_1.jpg?width=1063&height=5

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 2
  • Haitch 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Update: Will Ospreay Released

24 minutes ago, Slambuca said:

that cool Tiger singlet RVD used to wear in WCW would be a cool mod mate, great work on all by the way, any chance of a pofo and moveset for X-Pac?

I think I'll work on that next.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slambuca said:

Hey mate just a heads up i noticed on Rob Van Dams entrance it says hes 481lbs from Miami Florida, can edit it myself in data editor but just thought i'd let you know 😛

Lol, I'll take a look at it and fix it. Thanks for catching that. Also can someone who has some freetime do pofo/ movesets for these mods? It would be appreciated.

• Like 1

thanks for will ospreay the game is severely lacking nxt guys and girls, I tested both rvd and punk which are great too. advice to other guys make pofo's and movesets with data editor and don't try to convert from 2k18.

@bravebird31 Kenny's looking great thus far. Soooo uhhhh, do you mind being transparent for a sec? Did you lose interest in the Young Bucks, Fale, etc.? I totally understand if you did. If those projects have been scrapped, that's alright. It would just be nice have some closure and not hope for something that may never come. I get that modding is just a hobby for you guys, but I think communicating about how you're feeling about projects would go a lot further when it comes to receiving support.

Nah, the only reason the Bucks haven't been released is there is a technical issue where either the hair or the tassles will have animations and I didn't want to release them until a solution was found. Fale is one of those mods that I haven't even tested ingame yet due to wanting better tattoo references but I will have an update with him in the coming weeks. Chyna is having weird clipping issues that I am trying to resolve before release. Kenny's update looks great until an hour ago I added his 2580 file and the hair animations bugged out. That tends to frustrate me when it comes to modding games for pc. Small things like these issues hold up my progress and it can become frustrating. Anywho, there's a quick update. I'm going to sleep later folks.

20181026024555_1.jpg?width=1063&height=5

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 2

Awesome update with Kenny. Too Sweet!! Take your time with the others bud, I can only imagine how frustrating it is when everything seems to be going well and then one small detail throws it all out. I am sure there will be a fix soon. *thumbs up*

2 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Nah, the only reason the Bucks haven't been released is there is a technical issue where either the hair or the tassles will have animations and I didn't want to release them until a solution was found. Fale is one of those mods that I haven't even tested ingame yet due to wanting better tattoo references but I will have an update with him in the coming weeks. Chyna is having weird clipping issues that I am trying to resolve before release. Kenny's update looks great until an hour ago I added his 2580 file and the hair animations bugged out. That tends to frustrate me when it comes to modding games for pc. Small things like these issues hold up my progress and it can become frustrating. Anywho, there's a quick update. I'm going to sleep later folks.

Gotcha, thank you for the clarity. I appreciate it. 👍