Brave's Ghost Stories: Jay Lethal Update Released last page

bravebird31

I wanted to post this here as well 

Not sure what's going on but I'm trying to install a rob van dam mod into the game, and when I save him into the game he and then open the game back up the mod disappears. This never happen before. He shows up when I install him, but when I do the cheer/boo save he doesn't save when I reopen the game. Also when I install the mod they usually will be able to play. He shows up when I install But when I try to play with this rob van dam mod the game just keeps loading/crash. 

does this have anything to do with the update? Also I haven't tried installing any other mods yet. 

Also btw let me say that I have not purchased all my purchables yet in my game 

EDIT: I can replace him with another wrestler mod. But for some reason ch838 something is wrong there 

thanks 

Edited by amazing-maze

@amazing-maze Don't use the old pofo/moveset. There was an error in those files. Make sure when you add a mod you do a save in my wwe (change adam cole from good to bad, etc.). Also make sure you use perfectplextra2k19 by perfectplex or use wrestleplus and load pacplus. 

Now here is an inring update of Kaitlyn:

20181103215500_2.jpg?width=1101&height=6

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, bravebird31 said:

@amazing-maze Don't use the old pofo/moveset. There was an error in those files. Make sure when you add a mod you do a save in my wwe (change adam cole from good to bad, etc.). Also make sure you use perfectplextra2k19 by perfectplex or use wrestleplus and load pacplus. 

20181103215500_2.jpg?width=1101&height=6

OMG I used the old one. When you say error, lol, im going threw a lot of errors right now with my game and all the mods im using....some weird things are going on. The pofo shows in data editor as the rock and weights 436 pounds. A heavyweight. is that right? 

Btw I need to clear out all my mods. I think that's the best way to be safe. Do you know the way to do that? 

thanks for the response 

@bravebird31 I use wrestlePlus to install these mods. You said to load pac plus? Do you mean inject pac plus? because that's what I do before I install every mod. This is the only mod so far that has not worked for me and im interested now in fixing this problem. Everything was working fine until this RVD model. Im thinking something is wrong with ch838. Because it works when I replace the RVD mod with another modded wrestler. 

Thanks 

3 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Use perfectplextra, then you won't need pac plus 

I tried that to. No success (hopefully im using it right). But I did get success with was just replacing the Tommaso Ciampa with the RVD. So I guess this will work for me for now. Its so weird. Everything worked so smooth except for this RVD mod. But im so glad this year its easier to just replace other mods. Its still good to have RVD in the game 

thanks 

I know I bought the game, I cannot get the download because the 2KM site says I didn't buy it? Really? That's a shame. Good model. Wish I could get it but it seems it's going to be impossible with the site working in wonky ways.

3 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

I'll be releasing mods on Smacktalks again. 

Fantastic to hear. I gave in and logged into the 2KM site but it kept saying I don't own the game, even after syncing my profile and making it public, can't wait to see mods on here!