Brave's Ghost Stories: Jay Lethal Update Released last page

bravebird31

Nick is causing me a few crashes. If I try to edit his entrance (either solo or in a team) the game crashes, and it also crashed when I selected him first in a 6 man tag. However he does load if I copy someone else's entrance to him (without going into the editor) and use him in a singles match, or in a 6 man tag when he was selected 2nd. That's all the testing I've done so far. Matt is working fine.

Having said that, they look great. Both their faces are incredibly realistic. Great job man!

37 minutes ago, Tidal said:

Nick is causing me a few crashes. If I try to edit his entrance (either solo or in a team) the game crashes, and it also crashed when I selected him first in a 6 man tag. However he does load if I copy someone else's entrance to him (without going into the editor) and use him in a singles match, or in a 6 man tag when he was selected 2nd. That's all the testing I've done so far. Matt is working fine.

Having said that, they look great. Both their faces are incredibly realistic. Great job man!

Thanks for catching that. I accidentally had a file in Nick's pac file that didn't belong there. I fixed the problem. Redownload it and see if the new version works for you as well.

• Too Sweet 1

14 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Thanks for catching that. I accidentally had a file in Nick's pac file that didn't belong there. I fixed the problem. Redownload it and see if the new version works for you as well.

Yep. Working fine now 😎 Thanks!

how do I install RVD with Custom Character Tools? slot number is 106 for RVD but the file says ch83802. it gets stuck in a infinite loading screen. thanks for any help.

Edited by ihavetubes

On 1/16/2019 at 1:28 AM, bravebird31 said:

20190116022328_1.jpg?width=1084&height=6

20190116022344_1.jpg?width=1084&height=6

Amazing work you've put in. Are we going to be lucky enough to get an attire pack in addition to this? Any chance of getting mulleted WCW Benoit?