Brave's Ghost Stories: Jay Lethal Update Released last page

bravebird31

bravebird31 dude can you please do tama tonga. I really want him in my roster and your njpw mods look pretty dope. So plz can you do him plzzz plzzzz plzzzzz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/10/2019 at 4:07 PM, Levibull said:

bravebird31 dude can you please do tama tonga. I really want him in my roster and your njpw mods look pretty dope. So plz can you do him plzzz plzzzz plzzzzz

there is a very good version of Tama Tonga from the 2k18 section, in the mean that anyone do a 2k19 vers. you can use this one

1 hour ago, Levibull said:

Can you give me link cause I can't seem to find it anywhere. Sorry I am new at modding 

Dude.......... I don't know where it is, sorry. Just search for it. You will find it 100 %

On 3/16/2019 at 6:23 AM, DFM85 said:

impossible. I use it without the entrance attire and works fine,

do you know how to fix when the game crashes after select rematch or select Tonga again? is there any tip?

Yeah that Tama that Alc made crashes on 2k19 for me as well I did find a really good Tama that BraveBird31 made a few yeares back that works but the beard does some weard white glittery thing but it works and the weard beard thing is not that bad.Maybe BraveBird31 can fix the weard beard issue and release him for 2k19, but as I stated it does work as is.

Edited by JLU1000

On 3/16/2019 at 8:23 AM, DFM85 said:

impossible. I use it without the entrance attire and works fine,

did you turn off entrances? because this years game needs all body parts rendered, the reason why alcs and some of braves dont work with 19 is because of that reason.

1 hour ago, No One said:

did you turn off entrances? because this years game needs all body parts rendered, the reason why alcs and some of braves dont work with 19 is because of that reason.

I use Just the ring attire

5 hours ago, No One said:

still doesnt answer my question, did you turn off entrances?

No! I Just use the ring attire and everything works. The entrance Is still working too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 8:23 PM, ihavetubes said:

how do I install RVD with Custom Character Tools? slot number is 106 for RVD but the file says ch83802. it gets stuck in a infinite loading screen. thanks for any help.

bumping this question

On 5/22/2019 at 7:36 PM, bobertroode21 said:

bumping this question

the file name should be 106 if its RVD. 02 for his ring attire, 04 for his entrance (if there even is one)

*if you want to inject him in to slot 106*

Edited by RusevDay93

On 5/24/2019 at 10:05 AM, RusevDay93 said:

the file name should be 106 if its RVD. 02 for his ring attire, 12 for his entrance (if there even is one)

*if you want to inject him in to slot 106*

04 is for entrance (1st attire)

12 is for alternate attire

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...