Common Modding Resources

pozzum

10 hours ago, tich said:

I know it's not generated for each session, as I always have those adresses, but not sure if everyone have the same, if someone can check we will know.

@pozzum yep, each universe have their own moveset, pofos adresses that's why several people reported that mod only appears in exhibition and not in universe,

@Cave Waverideryeah I just tested it as well. the universe modes are empty until you generate them

unknown.png

but once you generate it it is similar to the normal pofos and movesets.

1 hour ago, pozzum said:

@Cave Waverideryeah I just tested it as well. the universe modes are empty until you generate them

unknown.png

but once you generate it it is similar to the normal pofos and movesets.

That's good. Hopefully the team info for each of the three Universe saves has a fixed position this year as well.

Where can I find myPlayer address?

I found the custom character, but forgot where career is.

Edit:

I got the adress, change mine to female, char was deformed but got a workaround, start a match, opponent hit me then instantly i win, with the message the opponent hit a refugee.......

Edited by Sarunama

On 10/15/2018 at 8:37 AM, Broskinator97 said:

Is the super string only in english?

For now yes languages will be added in the coming weeks as we are still adding twitter handles.

On 10/15/2018 at 2:09 PM, Sarunama said:

Where can I find myPlayer address?

I found the custom character, but forgot where career is.

Edit:

I got the adress, change mine to female, char was deformed but got a workaround, start a match, opponent hit me then instantly i win, with the message the opponent hit a refugee.......

changing your my career character to female will always make you win via dq because men are not supposed to hit women under any circumstances in a normal match.

also I want to note that due to the reduced amount of slots I have added a secondary mod column and I'm currently trying to list the mods in the 2K18 memory sheet pairing more modern and more retro stars from the secondary mods / ports.  I will for sure set up a survey for next years game to allow more adjustment from the previous survey. 

13 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

Is the super string finished or still w.i.p? Farrooqs name isnt working

it's still a work in progress.  I've fixed it on my version but I'm waiting on some more twitter updates from @AznBlusuazn before uploading a new version

• Like 1

Not being able to add new titantrons is starting to get to me, since I can't seem to make any Create-A-Videos correctly.  I thought I'd have the brilliant idea to replace a video in Create-A-Video, then encode that and use it for my added wrestler, but every video I create is corrupted or something, and I have to delete the info in my save folder and replace a backup save, or else the game crashes if I try to go to video edit.  By installing all these mods, does it break that functionality or something?  I'd almost rather be without a bigger COS file or a super string, and manually add mods, if it means I can make Create-A-Videos correctly.  Having the correct titantrons without replacing other ones is one of the most important things to me.

I've spent hours going through the files and going through memory to find where the list of titantrons is, so I can modify that.  I found those files years ago, but can't find the info I had saved about it, and can't remember which files they are.

Edited by brienj

10 hours ago, brienj said:

Not being able to add new titantrons is starting to get to me, since I can't seem to make any Create-A-Videos correctly.  I thought I'd have the brilliant idea to replace a video in Create-A-Video, then encode that and use it for my added wrestler, but every video I create is corrupted or something, and I have to delete the info in my save folder and replace a backup save, or else the game crashes if I try to go to video edit.  By installing all these mods, does it break that functionality or something?  I'd almost rather be without a bigger COS file or a super string, and manually add mods, if it means I can make Create-A-Videos correctly.  Having the correct titantrons without replacing other ones is one of the most important things to me.

I've spent hours going through the files and going through memory to find where the list of titantrons is, so I can modify that.  I found those files years ago, but can't find the info I had saved about it, and can't remember which files they are.

@HanleysFramer and @Elg have a fix for the added titantrons.  It's on the Smacktalks discord IIRC.

• Like 1

Updated super string file released on WrestlePlus and on the link at the start of the thread.  Includes twitter handles thanks to some help from @AznBlusuazn and others in his thread.

The new super string also includes multi language support.  note this makes the file size a little bit bigger but the mod names should now show up for other languages.  Wrestleplus can currently only edit the english string currently.

I've also added a Arena Effect Removal file.  For those that don't know it is installed in the "WWE 2K19\pac\bg" folder.

• Thanks 1

I wanted to note some changes that have been made to the memory sheet due to some recent discoveries.

574 Is a render slot for Big Cass so it has been set as a dual number slot for those that wish to utilize that render.

• Emma Moved from 849 to 832
  • Big Cass Relocated from 257 to 849/574
  • Vince Russo Relocated from 890 to 257
  • Tazz Relocated from 927 to 257

These last 2 are to use the New York Announcement and move them out of the "menuless slots"

Pac number 684 was also found to be a ref slot, that it cannot be pinned.

• Neville/Pac was relocated from 684 to 784

With the new patch today, here are the new start points for The Rock (Slot 100) Pofo/Moveset

The Rock 100 Pofo start @ 14282bcf0

The Rock 100 Moveset start @ 1426a5378

@pozzum @Cave Waverider @TheVisitorX 

Also:

Slot 133 - Bobby Lashley

Slot 800 - EC3

Slot 801 - War Raider 1

Slot 802 - War Raider 2

@Perfectplex will this impact the your perfect plex slots?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

With the new patch today, here are the new start points for The Rock (Slot 100) Pofo/Moveset

The Rock 100 Pofo start @ 14282bcf0

The Rock 100 Moveset start @ 1426a5378

@pozzum @Cave Waverider @TheVisitorX 

I've updated all the Memory sheets with the new offset 125248 Decimal / 1E940 Hex for Patch 1.02 derived from the data @AznBlusuazn provided in his post.

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Also:

Slot 133 - Bobby Lashley

Slot 800 - EC3

Slot 801 - War Raider 1

Slot 802 - War Raider 2

Perhaps we should switch all the unlocked PacPlus/PerfectPlextra slots to WrestlerID 9xx instead of 8xx in order to ensure that they won't interfere with any current and future DLC, which appears to use IDs of 8xx this year.

Then again, the question is if this reduces the number of extra slots we can unlock as well.

55 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Slot 133 - Bobby Lashley

Slot 800 - EC3

Slot 801 - War Raider 1

Slot 802 - War Raider 2

I'm downloading the DLC patch now, I always start from Vanilla files so I will rebuild PerfectPlextra if required, with some hope it builds on top of the slots, it may however inject the DLC into some of the already reserved slots which means it will overwrite modded slots.

Fingers crossed they are additional slots in separate dat, mvs and pro files so nobody has to see their mods vanish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

@Perfectplex @TheVisitorX @HanleysFramer @Elg In light of the DLC using Wrestler IDs in the 8xx range and we don't know exactly which slots the future DLC pack after this one will use, the IDs for the PerfectPlextra/PacPlus Slots (except the ones occupied by the Titans Pack DLC) have been adjusted by +100 so they are in the 9xx range now to be relatively safe for any major changes later. The two extra slots with renders have been left at 336 and 574 respectively.
The memory sheet has been updated accordingly, you can look at the changes that have been made there.
Please take this into consideration and match thes slots to the Wrestler IDs in PerfectPlextra, CCT and potentially the assetconv_*.pac titantron fix accordingly so all tools are using the same base. PacPlus and Data Editor will be updated to match these new ID assignments as well.
If you do not agree with this slot/ID change please say so and provide a better alternative ASAP so we can ensure all the tools will still be using the same base configuration going forward.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

The issue is the slots must be concurrent and even if we change the ch numbers tied to the slots, when the future DLC comes out it will still replace the slots which means you will still lose some mods as they will be replaced by the DLC entries.

I have just started on updating lists and will look further into the files once I've updated the roster and render guides.

1 hour ago, Perfectplex said:

The issue is the slots must be concurrent and even if we change the ch numbers tied to the slots, when the future DLC comes out it will still replace the slots which means you will still lose some mods as they will be replaced by the DLC entries.

I have just started on updating lists and will look further into the files once I've updated the roster and render guides.

Yes, we've considered this. We've marked what we guess will be future DLC slots on the sheet gray, but there is no way to be sure since there doesn't seem to be any ID reference for the future DLC pack yet (unless somebody finds one buried away deep in the files somewhere) and 2k can at times be rather odd about assigning slots and ID numbers.
By going with the Wrestler/Pac IDs of 9xx for these mod slots we can hopefully prevent collisions of most modded .pac files and wrestler IDs with the coming DLC so the DLC won't break due to mods having been installed with the Wrestler IDs DLC superstars use before the DLC is released.
Also, in case we do have to re-assign IDs to future slots (if we ever figure out how to expand the slots even more), it'll simply be a matter of re-injecting the .pofo and .moveset to a new slot with the ch*.pac files remaining intact.

Keep us posted about any findings. I do think it will be wisest to go with the 9xx ID assignments at this point.

I was reviewing the new assetconv_p10.pac - I saw a bundle of new pac numbers that were previously missing, not including the new slots (133, 800-802):

803-806

I'm pretty sure these are going to be used for future dlc.  Might be worth preparing for them.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I was reviewing the new assetconv_p10.pac - I saw a bundle of new pac numbers that were previously missing, not including the new slots (133, 800-802):

803-806

I'm pretty sure these are going to be used for future dlc.  Might be worth preparing for them.

This is very likely as it almost matches a finding by looking at the MEMU file of the misc05_save_p10 file confirms the bottom entries as

DD 48 00 00 DC 48 00 00 9F 86 01 00 78 27 0B 00 00 06 FF FF DB 02 FF FF FF FF 1E 00 00 00 00 00 
DF 48 00 00 DE 48 00 00 9F 86 01 00 38 85 0B 00 00 06 FF FF F3 02 FF FF FF FF 1E 00 00 00 00 00 
E1 48 00 00 E0 48 00 00 9F 86 01 00 B8 40 0C 00 00 06 FF FF 23 03 FF FF FF FF 1E 00 00 00 00 00 
E3 48 00 00 E2 48 00 00 9F 86 01 00 A0 44 0C 00 00 06 FF FF 24 03 FF FF FF FF 1E 00 00 00 00 00 
E5 48 00 00 E4 48 00 00 9F 86 01 00 88 48 0C 00 00 06 FF FF 25 03 FF FF FF FF 1E 00 00 00 00 00 
E7 48 00 00 E6 48 00 00 9F 86 01 00 70 4C 0C 00 00 06 FF FF 26 03 FF FF FF FF 1E 00 00 00 00 00 
E9 48 00 00 E8 48 00 00 9F 86 01 00 18 F0 01 00 00 06 FF FF 7F 00 FF FF FF FF 1E 00 00 00 00 00 

DB 02 = 731

F3 02 = 755

03 23 = 803

03 24 = 804

03 25 = 805

03 26 = 806

7F 00 = 127

• Like 1