Common Modding Resources

pozzum

To update to match @Perfectplex 's perfectplextra I'm in the process of changing the numbers on the sheet and relocating some mod assignments.  As perfect has stated these slot will be most likely patch protected that the reserved area will have the dlc pofos / movesets.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

6 hours ago, Darkness™ said:

Shouldn't the slots for mods remain unassigned? How can I unassign it?

You can't assign renders to slots. But you can replace them. This slot is one that doesn't have a wrestler assigned to it by the game but has a leftover render. Thus you can for example install Murphy in that slot and change the render to a Murphy render to the slot so he will have a render. CCT will allow you to change renders once it's out. As for the titantron, just replace it with a Murphy titantron.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

• 2 weeks later...

having issues with the memory sheet.  I'm trying to install Murphy and when I import the pofo and movset using WrestlePlus it always says the 336 slot has not been mounted, edit using Pac Plus.  When i do that, the assigned slot under the memory table doesn't work.

Edit - Got this problem solved, I didn't have PAC PLUS loaded when I mounted it.

Now I have the same issue w/ Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. I installed the trons and everything is good, the only problem is the announcer still calls him Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. I've edited the files using Data Editor for the call audio but despite changes its still Ricky. I've set it to Murphy (336) Audio, also have tried leaving it on "Select Wrestler ID" without filling it in and still calls him Ricky.

Edited by myk13

28 minutes ago, retrogamer81 said:

Does anybody have a memory sheet for universe mode tag teams

As I understand it, unlike .pofo and .moveset data, Universe .team_info data still appear to be dynamically allocated in memory in WWE 2k19, which means it's different for everyone on every game start. You'll have to figure them out yourself. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 9:15 PM, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Has the superstring been updated?

No.

25 minutes ago, Novakk said:

Supersting work with 1.04 update?

It works, but it doesn't include the latest Strings added in 1.04 (for the DLC Superstars etc.). It'll have to be updated.

• Too Sweet 1

53 minutes ago, WILLNATOR said:

I do not know why but I install the aries austin mod but I do not see his name in the game,the mod is playable but the name does not appear

I already solved it was just a wrong pofo umamagogopagogo

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...